advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've been using triceps as one of my site inj fro sus and tren and now its all red

ripped358

Banned
It always gave me some pain after woods
But this time it's been about 4-5 days and it still hurts and its red from where I inj it to almost where my bicep is .
I had 5 pills of augmentom and only been taking one a day but that's not enough if its an infection
I'm thinking about going to the. Doctor todAy and getting a full script ,
Ill just tell them I have a sinus infection it works every time

If its warm to the touch you prolly have an infection better git to a doc

Went yesterday got an antibiotic it's actually turning purple the doc looked at it I told her I fell on a nail.she said it dont look infected just badly bruised

Went yesterday got an antibiotic it's actually turning purple the doc looked at it I told her I fell on a nail.she said it dont look infected just badly bruised

Haha fell on a nail? Unless you're using 14g needles then I'm sure she knew were full of shit haha. If you told her you fell on a nail then she should have given you a tetanus shot unless you've already had one in the last five years.

Just wait it out a couple more days.

Everyone has been tripped out by an injection before. Kinda hurt while injecting...turned red and was warm to the touch, sore as fuuuck for days after. 3/4th of the time I told myself to give it a full 5 days or so and it would subside and I would be completely fine.

Btw, I've actually had an infection/abscess before and it fucking sucked. Had it in my left bicep so I DO know the difference.

Glad you went to the Dr. tho

If its warm to the touch you prolly have an infection better git to a doc

Gotta agree I had an abscess a few years back from either bad it bunk year and had to get them lanced out. They were full of puss, warm to the touch, and I had an extremely high fever. He said I was pretty bad off the only reason I went is cuz my then wife made me. He said its really not something to mess around with. Just suck it up and go back if u start getting some of the symptoms I've just said. I was tired all the time and it actually felt like I had a really bad flu or cold. Anyways hope u get to feeling better soon.
P

Haha fell on a nail? Unless you're using 14g needles then I'm sure she knew were full of shit haha. If you told her you fell on a nail then she should have given you a tetanus shot unless you've already had one in the last five years.

She believed me because of my handicap my knees buckle when my titanium on t2 hits t3 so I've been taking the Antibiotic and the color is all purple,looks worse since starting the antibiotic so I know it healing that happens everyte I have an infection, looks worse before going away

She believed me because of my handicap my knees buckle when my titanium on t2 hits t3 so I've been taking the Antibiotic and the color is all purple,looks worse since starting the antibiotic so I know it healing that happens everyte I have an infection, looks worse before going away

I wasn't trying to be a dick, just giving you a hard time. It just made me think of all the bullshit stories that drs probably here and it made me laugh. I hope things work out for you!

This happens to me pretty often whenever I use a cut mix blend. Probably once or twice a month even. Couple days after the injection the site turns red, swells and hurts like a son of a bitch whenever using that muscle.

First time I thought it was an abscess but after it cleared up in a week I realized it was just irritation. Which I had learned a little about on the internet while researching abscesses. Just to make sure though, during that week I took my temp every night to make sure I wasn't getting feverish and I was constantly feeling the site to see if it was warm to the touch. It's happened so often to me now that whenever it does I know exactly what's going on.

Another reason I can tell it's not an abscess when it does happen is because it doesn't get any bigger as the days go by. The size it is when it appears is the size it stays until it starts decreasing in size and redness once it starts clearing up. And it always subsides within a week.

There's just something about that damn cut mix that seems to bite me back once in a while.

Last edited:
This happens to me pretty often whenever I use a cut mix blend. Probably once or twice a month even. Couple days after the injection the site turns red, swells and hurts like a son of a bitch whenever using that muscle.

This was happening to me too, as I pin Tris and Chest with slin pins. I got tired of it and decided to see if baking the gear would help.

It did. 100% difference

1 hour 20 minutes on 160 degrees C. Like butter now. I dunno if it was solvent or something else, but it's worked well. I can even use the same gear now for Sub-Q injects with no lumps at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear