over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I've got the secret cure for water retention

Sassy

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The best way to lose water before a competition is the weekend before your competition... A/C stops working properly, but this works best when it's over 90 degrees and the humidity is at 90%. Last night when we went to bed, it was 98 degrees.

So now I'm not only carb depleted, but sleep deprived :eek:

oh, forget cheesecake... I'm thinking Ben & Jerry's ice cream would be good about now.

The best way to lose water before a competition is the weekend before your competition... A/C stops working properly, but this works best when it's over 90 degrees and the humidity is at 90%. Last night when we went to bed, it was 98 degrees.

oh, forget cheesecake... I'm thinking Ben & Jerry's ice cream would be good about now.

Nah ...... I have been eating both for a couple weeks now, your not missing anything!

Nah ...... I have been eating both for a couple weeks now, your not missing anything!

Makes you want to slap him, doesn't it Sassy.;)

So if you've been eating both for a COUPLE of weeks now, have you stopped since its not that good?:rolleyes:

Makes you want to slap him, doesn't it Sassy.;)

So if you've been eating both for a COUPLE of weeks now, have you stopped since its not that good?:rolleyes:

I cant let Sassy down and not eat it now can I?????:rolleyes: (actually am out of all of it and don't plan on putting it back on my grocery list!)

Sass your doing great hun! When am I gonna get to see some more update pix of you and Everlast!!! it's about showtime and I know you both have given it your all! Proud of you two!

I forgot to say......:eek:

I cant even imagine. Last summer our AC broke down for 1 week and the temp inside was avg. around 86-88. I thought that was hot but 98......dang.

Something you guys don't have to worry about, but it's hot enough to melt all my make-up. I had to move it downstairs, so it wouldn't melt.

We are on the repairman's list. Hopefully he will be able to come out today and fix it. Thankfully to day isn't going to be as hot as it's been... only in upper 80's. :rolleyes:

I ended up sleeping on the sofa downstairs last night. I couldn't go another night without sleep.

Yea Hott... that Ben & Jerry's is really terrible isn't it. :rolleyes: :p

I haven't taken any pics lately. I think I look terrible.... deplete, flat. Feel like crap!

hey sassy :)

I hope that gets fixed today. Trials and tribulations!

(sometimes I go to sleep with an icepack on my chest and/or stomach if it's too hot...cajun A/C...it works well actually...can do if they don't fix it soon)

Finish strong, almost there.

and I have ice packs in the freezer... why didn't I think of that! :confused:

Nothing worse then no sleep Sassy!!

Hope that repairman gets his hiney to your place and gets you fixed up!!

Something you guys don't have to worry about, but it's hot enough to melt all my make-up. I had to move it downstairs, so it wouldn't melt.

We are on the repairman's list. Hopefully he will be able to come out today and fix it. Thankfully to day isn't going to be as hot as it's been... only in upper 80's. :rolleyes:

I ended up sleeping on the sofa downstairs last night. I couldn't go another night without sleep.

Yea Hott... that Ben & Jerry's is really terrible isn't it. :rolleyes: :p

I haven't taken any pics lately. I think I look terrible.... deplete, flat. Feel like crap!

that means your ready!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity