over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jackedntan`s SYNTHEROL log w/pics

So I just got done with todays bicep injects. I decided to bump my pins up to 3mls today to reduce the total amount of injects. Still going to be the same total volume of oil, just reducing the loading phase by a few more days. Yesterday a couple of my tricep pins had a little more discomfort than normal and today had a similar sensation during my bicep injects. Im guessing this is just due to increased fascia stretching and the area just being more sensitive in general. I have gotten better at feeling out where my nerves sit which is nice.

Also, thanks for the complement leanbody. And I definitely understand what you mean by the 24/7 feeling of DOMS lol. It had started to feel better for a few days but now the feeling has intensified again because of increased fascia stretching.

Yesterday I changed my AAS regimen to 200mg test prop EOD and 100mg tren ace EOD along with 20mg superdrol pre workout and dropped the NPP. I dieted down the past 3 weeks and my weight is now about 210lbs and looking much leaner. Its now pool wheather and the other day was my first time at the pool this season and it was nice to be rockin the best bod at the pool :p:cool:

Ive never ran my test higher than my tren but Im hoping the sides dont get too bad, so far all ive noticed is increased night sweats but they seem manageable. I want to start packing on some mass now and Im hoping the increased test dose will help me do this. Another thing I wanted to make note of is how much my strength has increased. On my tricep pushdowns Im now able to do the stack for full sets of 15+ reps, with ease and good form too. Im not sure the mechanism of action but the syntherol has definitely caused my biceps and tris to get MUCH stronger. Bout 2 weeks left for the loading phase. Ill get some more pics up soon. Thanks for the support everyone! :headbang:

So I measured my arms today. Both measured between 19 and 19.25in!:love: Very happy with the results so far. Hoping to get them close to 21in!:)

Nice progress! No doubt you will get to 21" which is good, because some of that size right now is just swelling. What do your arm workouts looks like? how often are you working arms atm?

if you get a chance post a pic of where you are doing the injections on your arms.

Nice progress! No doubt you will get to 21" which is good, because some of that size right now is just swelling. What do your arm workouts looks like? how often are you working arms atm?

if you get a chance post a pic of where you are doing the injections on your arms.

Thanks bro! The past few months I havnt really been doing arm workouts. I had just been doing about 9 or so sets for tris on chest day and the same for bis on back day. My arms have always grown like crazy, shoulders too. Ive been trying to do a quick arm workout every time I lift before I begin my normal workout routine. My workouts have actually been quite unstructured since begining the syntherol. I do a lot of dumbbell kickbacks and cable exercises for tris, also dips and narrow grip bench press. For bis its usually hammer curls, reverse curls (with either dumbells or cables), cable crossover curls, and just a lot of variation in general. I just make sure to hit them from every angle each workout. Ill try to get some more pics up soon.

Last edited:
Bro, you have made good progress with what you've done so far, however if I were you, i would do 1-2 arm workouts a week while on the synth to encourage as much new growth as possible. Stretch the fuk out of your arms! I'd suggest 2 weeks of a Rest pause workout getting up to 20 reps so you really take it to failure. and focus on the peak rather than the full range of motion when you do concentration (preacher) curls. do a few sets of reverse curls too so your forearms keep up with the bis/tris. I think you are on gear too, right? so this should be a golden opportunity to add some quality size. Go for it!

So I measured my arms today. Both measured between 19 and 19.25in!:love: Very happy with the results so far. Hoping to get them close to 21in!:)

so far youve gained an inch+
thats good effort mate..
update some new pics when you get a chance mate.

Hey Jack, arms coming along very nicely. I agree on ur idea to use insulin for mass and not test, but I'm curious to see how ur protocol looks with so much slin, can u post ur insulin and food protocol?

Sorry I havnt got a chance to post up another set of pics yet, Ive been really busy with work. Ill definitely get them up tomorrow though. My slin protocol is pretty simple actually, I just take 15 to 30iu of slin about 3 times a day, with one of the doses pre workout. I also drink a shake with lots of hydrowhey, dextrose, maltodextrin, EAAs, BCAAs, glutamine peptides, and creatine monohydrate while I workout. My slin use stays pretty much the same while Im dieting down or if Im bulking, maybe just a little more slin while bulking. I find that slin really doesnt make me fat or keep me from burning fat. Right now my calories are down and my diet has been mostly consisting of fruit, egg whites, milk, and white rice and the fat is still melting away, even with all the slin. My weight is hovering right below 210lbs right now. I dont like seeing the weight go down on the scale but going by the mirror, Im definitely liking the changes.

Sorry I havnt got a chance to post up another set of pics yet, Ive been really busy with work. Ill definitely get them up tomorrow though. My slin protocol is pretty simple actually, I just take 15 to 30iu of slin about 3 times a day, with one of the doses pre workout. I also drink a shake with lots of hydrowhey, dextrose, maltodextrin, EAAs, BCAAs, glutamine peptides, and creatine monohydrate while I workout. My slin use stays pretty much the same while Im dieting down or if Im bulking, maybe just a little more slin while bulking. I find that slin really doesnt make me fat or keep me from burning fat. Right now my calories are down and my diet has been mostly consisting of fruit, egg whites, milk, and white rice and the fat is still melting away, even with all the slin. My weight is hovering right below 210lbs right now. I dont like seeing the weight go down on the scale but going by the mirror, Im definitely liking the changes.

Im not being a wise ass at all. But do you really use that much insulin or are you messing with us.

You sound young, and look young and I have read your few posts here and there. You do have a good base, and you look decent but it also seems like you are taking stuff from reading on the boards and just managing your own diet and cycles etc. etc.
I hate when people say this on the site when someone asks a question "hire a trainer" but I truly believe that YOU will benefit from a trainer. Experience means a lot in this sport, and it will prevent you from mistakes (some costly life/ health threatening) mistakes. Just passing on a lesson I learned the wrong way.

do you mean 45-90iu of slin or 13-30iu slin daily? what kind of slin?

Its humulin R and yes, I mean 30-90iu per day, usually closer to 45iu on average. I adjust the amount of insulin based upon the number of carbs I consume. Right now my slin use is probably closer to 20-40iu per day because Ive decreased my caloric intake.

You sound young, and look young and I have read your few posts here and there. You do have a good base, and you look decent but it also seems like you are taking stuff from reading on the boards and just managing your own diet and cycles etc. etc.
I hate when people say this on the site when someone asks a question "hire a trainer" but I truly believe that YOU will benefit from a trainer. Experience means a lot in this sport, and it will prevent you from mistakes (some costly life/ health threatening) mistakes. Just passing on a lesson I learned the wrong way.

I appreciate your concern and will hire a trainer for my first contest prep, but until then, like many on this board, I will manage my own cycles and diet, etc. Ive had to experiment a lot to find out what works best FOR ME. I dont recommend that other people do exactly what I do, everyone needs to find out what works best for THEM. I understand that there is danger in using the amounts of slin that do, but I worked up to these doses cautiously. Just because I feel comfortable doing something doesnt mean that everyone else should try it, or even condone it, and I respect that. Again, thank you for your concern and I will try to proceed with more caution in the future.

Great log bro. Looking forward to seeing updated pics.

Be sure to do a couple of sets for arms after every set of shots to get the blood flowing.

Heres some pics from today. Ill try to get more shots tomorrow.

Arms6.jpg
Arms7.jpg

The 2nd pic with the shirt on is before any syntherol. The rest of the pics are from today. I just wanted to post a before pic with the new ones.

Last edited:
You can clearly see the changes already...Good job!

Be sure to follow J4CKT's advise on doing some sets post injection daily to help assist the oil in flowing through the muscle group.....

Fantastic well done! New proof Syntherol rocks!!!

DITTO!! Amazing results, are you still in loading phase??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I appreciate your concern and will hire a trainer for my first contest prep, but until then, like many on this board, I will manage my own cycles and diet, etc. Ive had to experiment a lot to find out what works best FOR ME. I dont recommend that other people do exactly what I do, everyone needs to find out what works best for THEM. I understand that there is danger in using the amounts of slin that do, but I worked up to these doses cautiously. Just because I feel comfortable doing something doesnt mean that everyone else should try it, or even condone it, and I respect that. Again, thank you for your concern and I will try to proceed with more caution in the future.

People like you get far in this sport with that mind-set (as far as their genetics will allow them, and by genetics=beauty, size=hormones ;)).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws