advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Harrison hip thrusting 675...insane.

the amount of wear and tear these guys put through their bodies just blow my mind. i'm 23 and already have my share of aches....wtf do these guy feel like. Genetics or not...

No doubt James Harrison is impressive. The NFL is filled with talent - but few are both more gifted and WORK HARDER.

I want you to think of people like James Harrision or JJ Watt. Not only are they strong....They are quick, and agile. They are true athletes. Scary to think those guys are coming for you ~ LOL!

Hard not to respect them..Which leads me to this:

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard

Opened training camp one year with that as our theme for the season. Went undefeated that year :D

It always amazes me that these guys can still be so quick and have plenty of stamina despite their sizes. I try to be like that but just don't have their genetics.

Out of nowhere there is always some tool bringing aas into the conversation. The dude is a freak and as stated above the NFL is FULL of freaks.

Can you imagine what these guys would have said about Bo back in the day??? That cat was a total freak of nature.

In fact this made me think of Bo - anyone that doesn't know about his injury check it out. It's insane -

Imagine if Bo actually tried. The guy was all genetics. Didn't really work out, which is really something else. I watched the 30 for 30 on him and they didn't even pretend he was a work out warrior. He just did archery for fun on the side.

I hope that bench he's resting his upper body on is bolted to the floor. If that thing slipped, it's game over, snapped vertebrae or neck. Scary how much weight he had resting on him.

Yup, Lance Armstrong didn't use anything either, that's what he said anyways. Wait a minute, turns out he was using a cocktail of PEDs. And now we are supposed to take James Harrison's word for it? Not sure if that's the most reliable source. But regardless if he uses or not, playing at the level he does at 39 years old is amazing.

Lance didn't pass random tests. This guy has. Anyone can pass a scheduled test or even one with a 2 day warning. Only drug free people can pass tests when people show up at house to test.

Next video title: "Watch James Harrison Shoulder Press 100lb Dumbbells Six Times!"

lol

Lance didn't pass random tests. This guy has. Anyone can pass a scheduled test or even one with a 2 day warning. Only drug free people can pass tests when people show up at house to test.

Honestly, whether or not most of the NFL is using AAS or not is irrelevant to me. I love football and want the best product possible on their field. You take the average football player who is on the cusp of being and not quite being NFL material and dangle AAS in front of him as an assurance to make it to the highest level? What you think he's gonna do? Go back to flipping burgers once his college days are over? Or do a little juice and collect millions? What else does he know? The guy right behind him or in front of him? He's gonna get that million dollar pay day and do what he has to. The pressure is there. Are there totally natural freaks out there? You bet. But not as many as you think. Even the natural freaks, know they could always be that much better....

I am disgusted with the way the NFL treats its' players, fans and overall runs the organization.
For one the drug testing policies is a joke, and 2 it doesn't contain any painkillers, they dispense pain pills like PEZ candies and give the players like 100's of pain killing and anti-inflammatory shots. The players feel they have no choice but to take them...they are one game way from losing their spots for most of the positions. Just about every player you see running 100 miles into each other suffers concussions each and every game and even in the full padded practice sections. To give them some credit they have done a lot to try and cut down on brain trauma, but it will never be enough as it is a very violent fast paced game -which draws the fans like the ancient gladiator games looking for blood. Last game I went to to get decent seats cost me over 500$, beers were $12 a grilled chicken $15 etc etc. The NFL makes billions and the fans and the cities have to finance the stadiums. I used to be a 49er fan but refuse to watch since they fired Jim Harbaugh and krapernick went nuts.
Maybe someday again they will redeem themselves, but the owners of most teams seem to be their own worst enemies and that of the fans.

It's hard to turn away though watching freaks like harrison and others do their thing on a weekly basis play after play.
get rid of the thursday night and london games too, it just destroys players and only out there for $$$

I am disgusted with the way the NFL treats its' players, fans and overall runs the organization.
For one the drug testing policies is a joke, and 2 it doesn't contain any painkillers, they dispense pain pills like PEZ candies and give the players like 100's of pain killing and anti-inflammatory shots. The players feel they have no choice but to take them...they are one game way from losing their spots for most of the positions. Just about every player you see running 100 miles into each other suffers concussions each and every game and even in the full padded practice sections. To give them some credit they have done a lot to try and cut down on brain trauma, but it will never be enough as it is a very violent fast paced game -which draws the fans like the ancient gladiator games looking for blood. Last game I went to to get decent seats cost me over 500$, beers were $12 a grilled chicken $15 etc etc. The NFL makes billions and the fans and the cities have to finance the stadiums. I used to be a 49er fan but refuse to watch since they fired Jim Harbaugh and krapernick went nuts.
Maybe someday again they will redeem themselves, but the owners of most teams seem to be their own worst enemies and that of the fans.

It's hard to turn away though watching freaks like harrison and others do their thing on a weekly basis play after play.
get rid of the thursday night and london games too, it just destroys players and only out there for $$$

I agree, especially with the last part of your post. Years ago, when the players went on strike, there was a group that was trying to push the NFL to allow a fan representation, that would consist of three equal parts. The fans would elect their representatives, just like congress and the NFL would consist of three tiers. The owners, the players and the fans as represented by whom they elected. All three equal. It was a GREAT idea and the owners squashed it. Wonder why? We are the reason the league makes billions, we should have some say in it.

100% true and anyone who follows the league can see how obvious it is how poorly the players are treated. You didn't even mention the hypocritical marijuana issue where Goodell treats it like a serious crime and players get punished severely for testing positive for it. Meanwhile, they are encouraged to pop painkillers like candy (as you stated).

Wish I could say I'm impressed with this like the rest of you, but I'm just not. Given that he's a pro athlete and the position he plays, I'd say that weight is what he should be doing. Just my perspective as a strength athlete.

They really do need to relax the MJ rules because the pain meds destroy lives. I've heard players talk about the flight home and doctors walking down the aisle like a steward asking guys what drugs they need. A few pills for pain - maybe a shot too - a pill to relax - and maybe another to help get to sleep..

They really do need to relax the MJ rules because the pain meds destroy lives. I've heard players talk about the flight home and doctors walking down the aisle like a steward asking guys what drugs they need. A few pills for pain - maybe a shot too - a pill to relax - and maybe another to help get to sleep..

right now Jerry Jones is lobbying the NFL to relax the marijuana policy. The problem is every state has different laws, and federally, it is still illegal. I for one think that would be a smart move. I know a few guys who didn't make it past the practice squad that were taking 30-40 pain pills a day. They washout, and eventually moved on to heroine because its cheaper.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws