over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead - his experience and opinion about slin

Why analyze this so deeply? What benefit do you get from it? I'm genuinely curious. I know y'all aren't competing or making a living off your physiques so I'm trying to understand why this matters.
I love this ^^^^^^ TRUTH!

Many people are very OCD and look great but it always fascinates me just how many people who are quite small and not jacked who are really OCD with things. The guys who ask how they can bring their AAS on a 1 week holiday. The ones who count every macro and go into extensive training and drug discussions who are very anal over timing and the smallest details. Half of these guys will overthink the most pointless things whilst they don't cover the basics. Many do it over various drugs and they often haven't even dieted properly before.
Nominee for post of the year ^^^^^

Why analyze this so deeply? What benefit do you get from it? I'm genuinely curious. I know y'all aren't competing or making a living off your physiques so I'm trying to understand why this matters.

I don't know if this is directed at me, but I like to know that what I consume is the same as what it says on the label. I do not think that is something so complex, so strange or difficult to understand.

Quest switched to soluble corn fiber a while ago and I don't know the facts regarding that ingredient. What I can tell you is they use some FUNKY math as I have one in-front of me.

7g FAT x 9 = 63 calories
23g Carbs x 4 = 92
20g protein x4 = 80

Total = 235 using standard calorie values for carbs/pro/fat..............the label reads 190 calories lol. If you don't count the fiber (15g x4=60 less) it's still wrong. lol Just make your own sludge at least you know what the hell it is lol.

bulk

Per 100 g:

258 kcal
33 g of carbohydrates (33 g of which are sugars)
0 g protein
0 g fat
63 g of fiber

myprotein

Per 100 g:

202 kcal
5 g of carbohydrates
0 g protein
0 g fat
91 g of fiber

It is impossible to understand these numbers

So basically a bunch of opinions with only obesity being factual. Perhaps obesity also has to do with the fact that less people are starving
Hers a fact for you. The number of kids playing sports keeps decreasing.

Quality of life should be never be measured in years.
Never? So dying at 16-20 is as good or better than dying at 70-80? Life expectancy is absolutely taken into consideration when looking at quality of life. You guys long for a time when you’ve never lived

Never? So dying at 16-20 is as good or better than dying at 70-80? Life expectancy is absolutely taken into consideration when looking at quality of life.
Your years are not a guarantee. So why are you expecting to live to a certain age. Plenty of 90 year olds that hate their life looking back.

Your years are not a guarantee. So why are you expecting to live to a certain age. Plenty of 90 year olds that hate their life looking back.
Okay buddy. Again, I’m presenting facts and you’re doing nothing but using anecdotes and hypothetical situations.you don’t have any evidence to back up your opinion

Never? So dying at 16-20 is as good or better than dying at 70-80? Life expectancy is absolutely taken into consideration when looking at quality of life. You guys long for a time when you’ve never lived
You could live to be 1000 but if you have no mobility, mental incapacity, or another neurological disease. That’s not a quality of life. There a fact for you!

You could live to be 1000 but if you have no mobility, mental incapacity, or another neurological disease. That’s not a quality of life. There a fact for you!

Stop. You have no idea how to debate or even argue your stance. “Well here’s what I think based on nothing”

I’d imagine you’re the type of person who doesn’t need facts when you believe something.
Nothing to say to you. You came at me personally. If we were at a board meeting you would be removed. Get the fuck out of my face.

You send me an economic report of measuring a human beings quality of life. That in itself is counter productive.

Nothing to say to you. You came at me personally. If we were at a board meeting you would be removed. Get the fuck out of my face.
😂 you quoted me. If we were at a board meeting you would be fired for being incompetent. In case you haven’t noticed it would literally be impossible for me to be in your face. Don’t respond if you want the conversation to end

You send me an economic report of measuring a human beings quality of life. That in itself is counter productive.
So the standard by which the quality of life is measured is counter productive? I’d imagine your company would go far running on feelings. So counter productive is anything contrary to your opinion.

So the standard by which the quality of life is measured is counter productive? I’d imagine your company would go far running on feelings. So counter productive is anything contrary to your opinion.
What’s the price range on your family members? I’m not emotional but I like to think though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws