over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler discusses steroid use again

I think there are various, differing reasons for wanting to know the pro dosage.

1. Those that are just plain curious
2. Those that think what and how much cycles are magic and will make them turn pro too.
3. Those that don't want to believe they're genetically inferior and therefore their refusal to use those dosages is why they aren't successful.
4. Those that think anyone bigger and better than them is using more
5. Those that just like to argue......:cool:

The internet is all about info and drama. Info you used to only obtain talking with people face to face. But times have changed, especially with how easy AAS is to obtain now. I'm sure many of us remember putting in our orders with the local guy and sometimes waiting a long time to obtain your order based on what he could get.

I first competed in powerlifing in the 80's and there is a lot of down time at meets. The main topic of conversation was training cycles. By the 90's nobody talked training, it was all about AAS cycles.

Where are those physiques you talking about with lower doses?

I made a thread once called what’s your summer cycle I believe.. and the doses in every post was over 500 and 3-4 compounds with HGH
Those physiques in question are all the pros that tell the dose they use and the pages fill up with people calling them liars as they swear the pros are taking more. At 5'7 in shoes i managed to compete in local shows naturally as a light heavy weight and many didn't believe i was natural. 10 years later when i started using AS on transdermal tren and T i put on enough size to make it into the heavy weights but had no desire to compete any more. And once i started doing injections the weight increased more. I saw what happened in my 40's and sometimes wonder how big i would have got doing the same thing in my 20's. some guys respond better then others. That is my experience.

1- People act as if pros are supposed to divulge their cycles as is if bodybuilding fans are the federal government and steroids are income. If people “know” what steroid doses pros use, why do they need to explain themselves? We don’t know exactly how they eat or train either, and individual genetic variability is enormous. If they don’t tell you, they’re assholes. If they do tell you, they’re assholes. Who wants to be made to feel like an asshole?

2- What is anyone going to do with the information? Has anyone on this thread ever made it 10+ years into competing and said “Fuck man, I thought the cap on dosages was (x)… Had I known I could use (2x) I would have placed higher at that show!”? No.

For the 5-10% (or less) of people who would appreciate this information and find it useful, the rest would only use it for harm. This is why as competitors graduate through the ranks, they find out what to do in the small elite circles. While not purposefully designed to be so, it acts as a protective mechanism against newbies slamming high dose tren the day they buy their first jug of protein. Will there still be morons? Yes… but they have to act on their own, they aren’t acting on behalf of the suggestions of others.

Well, regarding #2 I have a friend who has been juicing since like 1997 and he says in retrospect if he knew then what he knows now he would have been pro level 10 years earlier. And what he means by "knowing" is how hard to push the hormones. A decade or more went by playing with very low hormone progressions. You can have a decade worth of progression in a year if you know you don't have to wait years before implementing for example GH and insulin, you can use them intelligently from the start. You don't have to play with 400mg test for decade, you can go to say a gram fairly quickly. Looking at it from a different perspective you could actually save your physique from stress since you don't waste time at a way suboptimal level

Time goes by FAST, from a career standpoint there is no time to wait to 25 to start hormones or whatever, suddenly you are 40 and it's too late to max out your body in your prime, just from a biological standpoint. I'm sure there are many on this forum who spent a decade or more at a level they could have achieved in maybe a year if they knew then what they know know and it has mostly to do with how much hormones you need for a given level.

That's my perspective but I've seen others here have a completely different view.

Well, regarding #2 I have a friend who has been juicing since like 1997 and he says in retrospect if he knew then what he knows now he would have been pro level 10 years earlier. And what he means by "knowing" is how hard to push the hormones. A decade or more went by playing with very low hormone progressions. You can have a decade worth of progression in a year if you know you don't have to wait years before implementing for example GH and insulin, you can use them intelligently from the start. You don't have to play with 400mg test for decade, you can go to say a gram fairly quickly. Looking at it from a different perspective you could actually save your physique from stress since you don't waste time at a way suboptimal level

Time goes by FAST, from a career standpoint there is no time to wait to 25 to start hormones or whatever, suddenly you are 40 and it's too late to max out your body in your prime, just from a biological standpoint. I'm sure there are many on this forum who spent a decade or more at a level they could have achieved in maybe a year if they knew then what they know know and it has mostly to do with how much hormones you need for a given level.

That's my perspective but I've seen others here have a completely different view.

So is it the responsibility of everyone huge to guide him? If so, why?

How did the rest figure it out? It’s not a secret society.

He’s personally responsible for all decisions he made, including choosing his own limitations and listening to false advice.

People feel so entitled, it’s insane.

I just don't care what he did back when. They all did what they had to to be a top level Olympian. I wonder more what he does now. I think he's probably like every other older guy on this board that hangs on a sport TRT dose 1/2 the time and the other half the time he adds something in.

I'm currently facing this myself, and really regret it. I'm 40 now, and I have missed my opportunity to really push size and growth to get big (+ 120 kg), and now my body just can't take the abuse of pushing the limit gear wise (and food wise). I can be a lean and athletic 100 kg guy, which is nice and all, but I should have gone crazy in my 20s and early 30s while I still was able to.

Now I will always be thinking "What if....".

I'm currently facing this myself, and really regret it. I'm 40 now, and I have missed my opportunity to really push size and growth to get big (+ 120 kg), and now my body just can't take the abuse of pushing the limit gear wise (and food wise). I can be a lean and athletic 100 kg guy, which is nice and all, but I should have gone crazy in my 20s and early 30s while I still was able to.

Now I will always be thinking "What if....".

Personal responsibility.

Nothing was stopping you but you. Even so, you’re immediately assuming more gear was the answer.

So is this entire board just filled with people who could have been huge if they used more drugs?

Personal responsibility.

Nothing was stopping you but you. Even so, you’re immediately assuming more gear was the answer.

So is this entire board just filled with people who could have been huge if they used more drugs?

Ehh, I feel like you misread my post mate, I'm fully onboard with your analysis, I'm the one that fucked up and freely admit this. I blame no one but myself. English is not my native language, so it might get lost a bit in translation 😅.

And gear alone won't be enough to put on pounds and pounds of muscle, that's for sure, but it is part and parcel of the whole package.

Reactions: cal
Those physiques in question are all the pros that tell the dose they use and the pages fill up with people calling them liars as they swear the pros are taking more. At 5'7 in shoes i managed to compete in local shows naturally as a light heavy weight and many didn't believe i was natural. 10 years later when i started using AS on transdermal tren and T i put on enough size to make it into the heavy weights but had no desire to compete any more. And once i started doing injections the weight increased more. I saw what happened in my 40's and sometimes wonder how big i would have got doing the same thing in my 20's. some guys respond better then others. That is my experience.
Sorry bro; I need pics. anyone can step on stage

Big A said before; you’re as big as your dose is.. I didn’t believe him until I tried it myself

I was conservative with my doses until this cycle I said fuck it and I broke the scale..

with diet and training in check; things started to happen with higher doses

So is it the responsibility of everyone huge to guide him? If so, why?

How did the rest figure it out? It’s not a secret society.

He’s personally responsible for all decisions he made, including choosing his own limitations and listening to false advice.

People feel so entitled, it’s insane.

He's not blaming anyone. He also knows he might not be as healthy today if he had really pushed it. All the people and advisors around him weren't any wiser either, just lots of people trying to figure it out also. A couple of people zooming past to the Mr O stage but appearing reckless and not good role models. Like with everything, some things you only learn by experience and you can't live your life a second time. I don't know if my friend would give the "right" advices to other beginners either, unfortunately it's often more like, "fuck him, every one for himself, why would I help him?"

But it's interesting how many bodybuilders think they could have advanced many times faster if they knew then what they know now. Part of that is the simple fact that your PED level reflects your development level. All things being equal, it's as simple as that.
In retrospect it's insane how fast time goes by. People preach patience but in my opinion there is no time to waste, it's like a long sprint from the start.

Big A said before; you’re as big as your dose is.. I didn’t believe him until I tried it myself

I was conservative with my doses until this cycle I said fuck it and I broke the scale..

with diet and training in check; things started to happen with higher doses
How high of a dosage are you talking?
Just curious….

Personal responsibility.

I dont think he was making excuses or diminishing anyones elses accomplishes but more talking about how he do things differently in hindsight. Nothing wrong with that. He said he wonders not I would have been so much better than everyone else.

Ehh, I feel like you misread my post mate, I'm fully onboard with your analysis, I'm the one that fucked up and freely admit this. I blame no one but myself. English is not my native language, so it might get lost a bit in translation 😅.

And gear alone won't be enough to put on pounds and pounds of muscle, that's for sure, but it is part and parcel of the whole package.
Thats how I read your post. You taking full accountability...

If the Liver King and Mike O’Hearn were truly natural, then I’d believe what Cutler says about his steroid use. But I don’t believe any of them! 🤥🤥🤥

Jay is doing the new equivalent of fake natties in that they admit to juice by way under what they actually did. That YouTuber Joe Linder or whatever his name is did a video and he showed his pictures in the past and said yeah i was taking 20mg stanozol daily. Please bro. That squeaky voiced weasel from Canada Coach Greg is another one- he says he just takes 100mg test weekly. Ok bro.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws