over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jillian Michaels

if i could run my tongue up her ass id could tell u what she was on
if that day ever came i could tell u the next thing she would be on was me lol
frk

I didn't know her either so I did just the same as you, Moen... :p

And honestly, judging from the pics I saw, I really can't figure why some of you think she's even on something... :confused:

I mean she's a beautiful girl, athletic but not that hard, and even though she appears to have a somewhat square jaw, that's light years from making her a man... :cool:

Just a pretty chick if you ask me. :)

View attachment 33139

View attachment 33140

Those are very good pics of her. She looks softened up. If you watch the show, you would see what the OP is talking about.
I watch the show, and don't care for her. The funniest show,imo, was when her & Bob competed against each other. Bob smoked her, and she looked ridiculous. It was embrassing for her, she did not set a good example for her team. She screams at them for holding on to the treadmill, but she was holding on for dear life in that episode. Needless to say, they never made the two of them compete against each other again. :D

IMO she seems like a pretty negligent trainer especially with the population she works with on the show. Hell of a motivator, but there is much more to training clients than that. Of course I realize her training style is dramatized for better television however.

IMO she seems like a pretty negligent trainer especially with the population she works with on the show. Hell of a motivator, but there is much more to training clients than that. Of course I realize her training style is dramatized for better television however.

Her training style is simple.They have them do every excercise they can think of using every piece of equiptment in the gym until their body bugs(those arm bands) get to 6000 kcals burned per day.Which is usually about 6 hours a day training.Good form isn't a priority obviously by watching the show.

Their diet is 10x target weight.

Can't argue with the results though.

Problem is one cannot maintain this regimen for life.I read the "where are they now" show was very biased and edited to show more of the people that kept the weight off.

Personally I think shes a hack. Its totally irresponsible to take a group of morbidly obese and untrained people and then subject them to bootcamp hell week. How many clients does she injure like that? If 3 days into a training routine, you get an injury that takes 8 weeks to heal properly... how much weight are you going to lose?

butterface maybe but i would hit it for sure. Plus if she was your wife it could be fun training together.

if i could run my tongue up her ass id could tell u what she was on
if that day ever came i could tell u the next thing she would be on was me lol
frk

hahaha thats my style.

Her training style is simple.They have them do every excercise they can think of using every piece of equiptment in the gym until their body bugs(those arm bands) get to 6000 kcals burned per day.Which is usually about 6 hours a day training.Good form isn't a priority obviously by watching the show.

Their diet is 10x target weight.

Can't argue with the results though.

Problem is one cannot maintain this regimen for life.I read the "where are they now" show was very biased and edited to show more of the people that kept the weight off.

Definitely cannot argue with the results. I didn't know there was actually some rhyme or reason to their training. As a trainer myself I would not be nearly as aggressive with an obese/sedentary population, the liability is simply too much. There is not a waiver in existence that would hold up in court if some type of cardiac event would occur, because training that aggressive wouldn't be considered prudent care.

Definitely cannot argue with the results. I didn't know there was actually some rhyme or reason to their training. As a trainer myself I would not be nearly as aggressive with an obese/sedentary population, the liability is simply too much. There is not a waiver in existence that would hold up in court if some type of cardiac event would occur, because training that aggressive wouldn't be considered prudent care.

True I agree.I think everyone sits backs watching this thinking overkill and dangerous.

I like it, face and all.

LOL @ quoting Caddyshack from 1980.

I like it, face and all.

LOL @ quoting Caddyshack from 1980.

kind of shows my age huh? lol. But I still love that movie!!

Definitely cannot argue with the results.

You can argue a lot about the results. I call into question her methods and her success as measured by looking at her clients 2 years after they stop her program.
If someone needs to lose over 100 pounds, they need to lose it slowly for a variety of reasons.

Most of her clients gain some, all, or even more weight than they lost once they step off her ill-planned program. The body fights back against vigorous reduction like that and resuming even a normal, healthy lifestyle is going to see them gaining back some weight rather quickly after what they've done to their metabolism. It's compounded by the fact most of these fatties never really mentally get into what they need to do, they're still in fatty land but just took a fitness vacation.

An aggressive 2 pounds a week for an entire year shows dedication. You learn nothing by dropping 100 pounds in 2-3 months because it's over so quickly and you adapt to the shitfest that is living under that sort of heavy CR and exercise by telling yourself "well, at least it's over in X weeks". Sets them up to fail from the start.

There will be setbacks, there will be holidays, and there will be (un)planned cheat meals/days. Instead of 50 weeks losing 2 pounds a week, it may be 8 weeks losing 2 pounds followed by 2 weeks of negligible weight loss. Hell, sometimes this happens even when they think they're following the plans due to mismeasuring calories. Dealing with failure is part of the learning process of not being a fatty.

Finally, there is the ultimate reason fatties fail: most of them look like shit with their clothes off even after losing all their weight. Sometimes with the loose skin, it's even worse looking than when they were a land whale. Surgery is incredibly fucking expensive, there may be additional stretch marks and scarring that can be hard to treat and also expensive, etc. This can be mitigated by proper strength training and milking the beginner fatty gains where they get to be the only naturals gaining muscle and losing fat simultaneously. Ultimately though, they're never going to look as good as a skinny guy/gal who intelligently bulked up, and that can be heartbreaking.

So much of fat loss for the average fatty is mental, and Michaels basically fucks them without lube in terms of preparing them for reality after her program. Failure of a trainer if you ask me.

Starving and running the shit out of clients isnt helping them learn anything to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Doomed from the start in my eyes

I doubt it , she does have some masculine features but no more than alot of women that don't even train.

I think she is just very hard core with her training and diet

I agree.....

You can argue a lot about the results. I call into question her methods and her success as measured by looking at her clients 2 years after they stop her program.
If someone needs to lose over 100 pounds, they need to lose it slowly for a variety of reasons.

Most of her clients gain some, all, or even more weight than they lost once they step off her ill-planned program. The body fights back against vigorous reduction like that and resuming even a normal, healthy lifestyle is going to see them gaining back some weight rather quickly after what they've done to their metabolism. It's compounded by the fact most of these fatties never really mentally get into what they need to do, they're still in fatty land but just took a fitness vacation.

An aggressive 2 pounds a week for an entire year shows dedication. You learn nothing by dropping 100 pounds in 2-3 months because it's over so quickly and you adapt to the shitfest that is living under that sort of heavy CR and exercise by telling yourself "well, at least it's over in X weeks". Sets them up to fail from the start.

There will be setbacks, there will be holidays, and there will be (un)planned cheat meals/days. Instead of 50 weeks losing 2 pounds a week, it may be 8 weeks losing 2 pounds followed by 2 weeks of negligible weight loss. Hell, sometimes this happens even when they think they're following the plans due to mismeasuring calories. Dealing with failure is part of the learning process of not being a fatty.

Finally, there is the ultimate reason fatties fail: most of them look like shit with their clothes off even after losing all their weight. Sometimes with the loose skin, it's even worse looking than when they were a land whale. Surgery is incredibly fucking expensive, there may be additional stretch marks and scarring that can be hard to treat and also expensive, etc. This can be mitigated by proper strength training and milking the beginner fatty gains where they get to be the only naturals gaining muscle and losing fat simultaneously. Ultimately though, they're never going to look as good as a skinny guy/gal who intelligently bulked up, and that can be heartbreaking.

So much of fat loss for the average fatty is mental, and Michaels basically fucks them without lube in terms of preparing them for reality after her program. Failure of a trainer if you ask me.

x2 on that one... Definitely doomed from the start.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131