over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jillian Michaels

cjjrwe

Registered
Obviously very attractive and she smokes the hell out of her clients, but from her looks I always suspected she is a steroid user, what do y'all think?

I personally don't care but whats Your proof...? do You know her...?

I doubt it , she does have some masculine features but no more than alot of women that don't even train.

I think she is just very hard core with her training and diet

not for one second have i ever thought that....when i start seeing women that are bigger than most guys in the gym and who have voices deep like a man's then i get real suspicious

I doubt it , she does have some masculine features but no more than alot of women that don't even train.

I think she is just very hard core with her training and diet

im with you ... i would be first to say juicehead if i thought...and although she is in good shape, remember, its her life...she should look that way without juice, i can imagine what some of us would look like if lifting and dieting were our jobs...i think it is just her weird nose that gives a manly look but still sexy to me

ive seen plenty of girls that would look like her with a few months of training and eating half way decent.... shes nothing special imo, shes no jamie eason :)

I know 1 or 2 figure competitors that are muscular...all natural...much more muscular then that Gillian Michaels

I personally don't care but whats Your proof...? do You know her...?

No proof, hence the post asking for opinions, just curious. BTW I do know a few woman that do use and have some slight virilization traits, which in my opinion I think Jillian has, hence the question. Take it for what it is worth, it is just an opinion, and you know what they say about those.

I have never looked at her and thought that. When i see her i think of LEAN. I bet her BF stays super low year round.

One of my buddys used to run one of the Equinox gyms out in LA and he said she tried to fight hime one day! haha He told me he'd have to kick her out of the gym several times because she would try to take clients there and train them which she couldn't do since shes not am employee of the gym. One day after he kicks her out she meets up with him either outside or something like that with I believe he said her motorcycle helmet and threatens to kick his ass! Now my buddy is no small guy 5'7 at the time around 240 I believe. Of course nothing happened but just a funny story about her

Have to admit I like her style, she can train with me anytime. Far as body goes Kim Lyons blows her away!

i think she is VERY manly looking, i have suspected mild anabolic use.

my thoughts on her looks are my opinion and unimportant to others

my thoughts on her supplement use are speculation

either way i think she is a great trainer, she really helps people. great person overall

Didn't know her just googled her, can't deny the obvious manly facial features. Looks like a feminised version of this guy.

Attachments

• jillian-michaels.jpg
    jillian-michaels.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2,195
  • Lorenzo_Lamas__for_website__Flipped_op_476x600.jpg
    Lorenzo_Lamas__for_website__Flipped_op_476x600.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11,765
i definitely suspect small amounts of var and perhaps clen or gh, i'd recommend it :D

I agree...this wouldn't surprise me at all. Only in very small dodes just like Mark McGwire though. LOL

i definitely suspect small amounts of var and perhaps clen or gh, i'd recommend it :D

Clen will cause no virilization. Most of the time in small amounts like you say neither will var, gh, primo, winni or eq. In some cases even prop in small amounts won't cause adverse effects. My wife has used all of the above and has zero virilization, no manliness, only puffy clit. Which she likes;)

In my book ,Jillian Michaels is a butter face.Peace.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws