advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ Insane1 here...LADIES I need some female cycle advise!

Gone1

Banned
I have a female friend who is looking for some feedback about inj. winny for women. She is starting a new cycle , but she has never used an injectable. She took winny tabs the last cycle but she absolutely hated it. It caused her to have WAY too much water retention and as a matter of fact she hated it so much she quit it 6 weeks into a 12 week cycle. Some bros have told her that injectable is completely different from oral, but i know the compound is the same, so she is a little nervous and kind of thinking it will do the same thing. I was hoping some ladies(or my bros could tell about there ladies) on here had some experience with both and could tell me/her if there was a difference. Between the fear of an infection or abscess with a water based solution and the fear that she may become a water ballooned whale, she is about to talk herself out of it.

For the record, she is planning on .5cc inj winny every fourth day, clen and T3.

Let me/her know what would be the "preferred" drug of choice for a lady trying to lean up for the summer.
She is already lean as she was blessed with a fast metabolism, i just need competition leaning advise?
Oh... and i know diet and cardio make all the difference but i have no experience with women cycles... so HELP a brotha out!

Thanks, bros & ladies!!!!

JJ

I have a lady friend that used it and got by with only 50mg once a week. Doesn't seem like much but it worked well for her. SHe won both shows she entered and had little problems. However things did swell quite a bit during use.

|--[\\\]>------- Would arimidex serve the same purpose in women when it comes to H20 reten. as it does with men?

BBA

Yeah, the anti-e's work in a similar way in womens bodies. Just makes birth control pill ineffective from what I understand.

Re: Reply

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>------- Would arimidex serve the same purpose in women when it comes to H20 reten. as it does with men?

arimidex will controle the water retention, but it will also take away most of her estrogen which is not something u want to mess around with.

Re: Re: Reply

hardbodygrl said:

arimidex will controle the water retention, but it will also take away most of her estrogen which is not something u want to mess around with.

Which is why it is really only used for contest prep with females, including nolvadex ---- ya hafta remember that removing estrogen from a woman, then supplementing androgens SKYROCKETS the chances of unwanted sides....

HBG has a good suggestion, use the Var, but as for oral winny, what suggested dose do you reccommend HBG?

Thanks for the answer

I'll have her do 4mg a day.

I agree

T3 is not something you just want to throw into the mix. Women have a MUCH harder time getting their bodies back to a normal state after t3 use. Quite a bit of rebound I must say from my experience with helping my girl.
Also, the oral winny IS different for women to use. Injectible appears to have much milder sides. Loss of hair, acne, irritabilty, etc.
Anavar is an excellent choice for a light cycle along with a low dose inj. EQ, Deca, Primo. (any ONE of these at 50-100mg week with the var)
As for the anti e's, I really haven't noticed any sides that jump out from her past use. Maybe just a bit longer for her period to start back up, but I can't even completely contribute that to the Anti e. Could have been alot from the gear even.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws