over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJINSANE1 might be onto something

JJ

Ok lets hear it man, lets here the conpsiracy some bullshit website has come up with.

Regardless, there is no way the vote was off by 3.5 million. Go Bush, lets continue the hunting.

JJ check your PM's

group hug.. and move on......

gee cant we share the white house ...lol

come on Phil its funny ..lol

Not Yahoo

Not yahoo news, but they are not saying that it is a conspiracy. It just stated how on of the countys was fucked up.

I'm talking about those lowrate websites that talk about "everything" is a conspiracy. I'm sure one is already up saying the election was rigged. And there's people out there that are going to see those sites and automatically be convinced.

you can run just cant hide

yes thats what you said to titus when he stormed off the usa stage ...lol

i think its your best moment in tme ..it was classic remark ..(not that your remarks now aren't classic ...) :) see you were huge & funny back then too..
nothing changes ..

haze324 said:
Not yahoo news, but they are not saying that it is a conspiracy. It just stated how on of the countys was fucked up.

I'm talking about those lowrate websites that talk about "everything" is a conspiracy. I'm sure one is already up saying the election was rigged. And there's people out there that are going to see those sites and automatically be convinced.

ahhhhhh... yes i am familiar with those sites, i'm working on one now.... about "the Mr P gets no vagina consipiracy" <and just a teaser... it also helps solve the Tupac murder via links to Suge Knight and Mr Pickels> :mad: :)

stay tuned for the update

can we stop the bullshit.. bush won fair and square.. almost 4 million votes.. if there was irregular voting it was on both sides.. if there was anything to the story the demos would be all over it.. hell they had 3500 lawyers in ohio alone.. they found nothing.. they had a equal amount in florida.. still no allegations.. it is hard to argue in ohio of over 120,000 vote difference.. florida of 350,000 vote difference.. just more conspiracy b.s. .. like i said, if there were irregular votes it was both sides and it is hard to argue with 3.5 million difference.. no amount of irregular voting would make that big of a difference.. and like kerry would not have conceded if he thought there was anything to it.. i like what george stepanopulous (clinton's aid) said " we got a wake up call from the american people.. they let us know that we (the demo party) is moving in the wrong direction".. if he can admit it then i think we all can admit it.. i have said it many times.. a liberal will not be elected to the white house.. the mid west, the south, the west and the rockies will not let it happen.. next time the demos should pick someone who is more moderate.. kerry and the demos moved to the far left and embraced moore, springstein, clooney, and many other liberal movie stars and singers thinking thaamerica would embrace these people.. and give them the vote.. people showed up to see that free concerts and then alot of them voted for bush.. it was the biggest vote margin victory in 24 years and the largest vote mandate (meaning repubs elected to congress and the house in the same election) since the 1930's.. but, instead of liberal demos stepping back and asking themselves if they are out of touch with mainstream america.. they cry voter fraud.. that is why they will get spanked again.. NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO BODYBUILDING? THE CONSIRACY BULLSHIT I WANT TO SEE ON THE BOARD IS IF ARNOLD RIGGED THE '80 OLYMPIA IN AUSTRALIA..

PHIL HERNON said:
NO IT SNOT!

i think that there is too much at stake for politicians not to "mess around" with computers that keep track of votes...4 years ago it went Bush's way and we did not hear one thing about controversy going to Gores way...and now this year again we have votes going to Bush ...Just makes you wonder a little bit....who is cheating

WELL,,, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD THE WINNER COMPLAIN?? THE LOSER BARKS AND YELLS AND THAT IS WHY THE ATTENTION IS DIRECTED TO HIS OPPONENT .. BUSH BOTH TIMES WAS THE WINNER.. BY THE WAY.. THERE WAS ALLEGATIONS LEVELED AT GORE AND HIS PARTY IN THE 2000 ELECTION.. SOME DEMOS REGISTERED DEAD INDIANS ON RESERVATIONS TO VOTE.. ALL FOR GORE.. IT DID NOT MATTER IN THE LONG RUN AND THE DEMO PARTY WAS FINED FOR IT.. BUT SINCE BUSH STILL WON THE STATES THAT THE RESERVATIONS WERE ON HE DID NOT PRESS THE ISSUE AND THE PRESS WENT TO FLORIDA TO COVER THE VOTER ISSUES DOWN THERE.. THE DEMOS HAVE BEEN FINED NUMEROUS TIMES FOR VOTER "IRREGULARITIES".. BUT THIS TIME THERE WAS SO MANY LAWYERS EVERYWHERE AND POLL WATCHERS THAT THERE WAS NO CHANCE OF MUCH FRAUD.. AGAIN. THAT IS WHY YOU HEAR NOTHING OUT OF KERRY AND HIS PARTY..

LATS said:
NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO BODYBUILDING? THE CONSIRACY BULLSHIT I WANT TO SEE ON THE BOARD IS IF ARNOLD RIGGED THE '80 OLYMPIA IN AUSTRALIA..

does that mean you wont be stopping by my site to read about the Tupac Murder Conspiracy???? :confused:

oh come on.. we all know that tupac alive......OR IS HE?!?!??!?!? ;)

This is fact... no conspiracy.

The voting machine (who knows why or hhhhhmmm how?) fucked up and totally over voted Ol gerogie.... but thats not a big deal to you right?
BECAUSE HE WON. Better yet... he cheated and WON.
If it was the other way around you would be PISSSES that Bush lost those votes.

Keep your chin up Kerry fans.. .there is more to come ;-0

JJinsaen1

yes

Yes LATS, I'm afraid when it comes to G.W. Bush, Arnold did in fact get a gift at the 1980 O in Australia. Which is sad as shit, cos the one time we went down in bbuilding history was for a farce of a result.

I think that was Bush's fault. He's always been a dodgy character when it comes to bodybuilding shows. IronMike

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear