over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jordan Peters on Think Big Bodybuilding

Not a fan (seems like a decent guy though) but smart to do what he's doing. You cant push drugs hard like that non-stop and think nothing bad will come of it.
It will. Just a matter of 'when'.

Will likely follow his progress to see how he does. (Not on any pay-site of course, just in general, as Im not "that interested" just curious).
Smart move JP, as what you were doing before was quite the opposite of smart...

Health & longevity is king...

I had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly when he said he was taking 15 IU GH per day. Jesus.

15iu gh a day generic is not something NEW for people on his level, Im sure Seth Feroce mentioned 12iu on Abiad podcast

I don’t think he went far beyond what other top mass monsters do.....yes 3g total AAS is a fuckton,

but at 300lbs of lean meat...I’m sure most that size are approaching that much. Like do you think rami takes significantly less than 3g? And when you factor in some of his cycles include 600-1g primo, it isn’t insane

I mean the standard 100mg tren/test/mast pre comp cycle of pro physique guys is 2.1g and they are what? 200lbs?

I don’t think he went far beyond what other top mass monsters do.....yes 3g total AAS is a fuckton,

but at 300lbs of lean meat...I’m sure most that size are approaching that much. Like do you think rami takes significantly less than 3g? And when you factor in some of his cycles include 600-1g primo, it isn’t insane

I mean the standard 100mg tren/test/mast pre comp cycle of pro physique guys is 2.1g and they are what? 200lbs?
100%
Thats what it takes to be 5'5 LEAN 240-270.

Definitely a fan of him, and thankful was able to take some knowledge from him, curious as to how will the try will pan out for him.

I wonder if the drop in strength will mess his head up somewhat, he says its only been 2 weeks and he feels fine but a few months from now that may be different. He's training philosophy is built on heavy graft and constant progression in weight increases, he may struggle with that aspect going forward for a while as his strength inevitably declines

My guess is his obsessive nature lends itself to another mode. He hasn't outright spoken on a specific recent scare but I think there's something that's driven this decision that is more precise than the general terms expressed.
He's also far from a one dimensional individual with respect to skill acquisition. I believe at one point he was fairly far along into martial arts practice. I bet he finds an avenue to immerse himself in, whether it's healthy or not.

My guess is his obsessive nature lends itself to another mode. He hasn't outright spoken on a specific recent scare but I think there's something that's driven this decision that is more precise than the general terms expressed.
He's also far from a one dimensional individual with respect to skill acquisition. I believe at one point he was fairly far along into martial arts practice. I bet he finds an avenue to immerse himself in, whether it's healthy or not.

One obsession will turn to another for sure lol

It's how we're wired

100%
Thats what it takes to be 5'5 LEAN 240-270.

yes!!! Jordan is not very tall. Luki is 300lbs and tall AF and he’s very transparent with drug use, and he’s around 3g blasting hard. (this isn’t a knock, luki is a fucking freak)

im just making the point that 5’7 285lbs with a 6 pack is going to take a lot of god damn drugs.

AND Jordan’s OCD....he’s the guy that literally NAILs perfection of training, sleep and nutrition. So if it takes him 3g it would probably take mere mortals double that to even look 80% like him

I dont want to speak for luki but I dont think 3 grams is blasting hard to him. Its not nothing but I thought he said well over 3g isnt out of the norm.

yes!!! Jordan is not very tall. Luki is 300lbs and tall AF and he’s very transparent with drug use, and he’s around 3g blasting hard. (this isn’t a knock, luki is a fucking freak)

im just making the point that 5’7 285lbs with a 6 pack is going to take a lot of god damn drugs.

AND Jordan’s OCD....he’s the guy that literally NAILs perfection of training, sleep and nutrition. So if it takes him 3g it would probably take mere mortals double that to even look 80% like him

I wonder if the drop in strength will mess his head up somewhat, he says its only been 2 weeks and he feels fine but a few months from now that may be different. He's training philosophy is built on heavy graft and constant progression in weight increases, he may struggle with that aspect going forward for a while as his strength inevitably declines

He said he can work towards building progression in a higher rep range

Something he couldn't do being so heavy, and de-conditioned

Ex: A 500 lbs stiff dead for 20 reps

I dont want to speak for luki but I dont think 3 grams is blasting hard to him. Its not nothing but I thought he said well over 3g isnt out of the norm.
I honestly have to agree here. Jordan cycles and doses do not impress me much because on a daily basis I deal with competitive bodybuilders at a high amateur level and pro, so similar doses are rather standard for me. I say this d always, I have no reason to lie, but these doses would not do anything for the average user, apart from losing health, because few people are really able to put their hearts into training or diet so much - and without it it will not do us any good.

I agree. I genuinely think Jordan has got a serious health scare and is hiding this fact. To go from so obsessed to getting as huge as fuck and getting a pro card. To literally to opposite side of the scale and now wants to cut down as fast as he humanly can...it just doesn’t add up without something seriously wrong.

It’s good he’s made the choice though. I just don’t think he looks healthy at all. So Goodluck to him

I agree. I genuinely think Jordan has got a serious health scare and is hiding this fact. To go from so obsessed to getting as huge as fuck and getting a pro card. To literally to opposite side of the scale and now wants to cut down as fast as he humanly can...it just doesn’t add up without something seriously wrong.

It’s good he’s made the choice though. I just don’t think he looks healthy at all. So Goodluck to him

He's a pretty transparent guy. On record saying he's tried 6 grams, and it didn't do much for him.

He's mentioned the moment of realization too: When you lay on your back, and are choking with a CPAP; it's a pretty good reminder of where you are headed

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws