over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUICEDDUNK 20 WEEK COMEBACK

I remember you . You look great. Glad to see you back with the iron bug. Will be following.

alright guys, just finishing up week 1, and I hate lying, it makes me hate myself...so this week definitely didn't go perfect.

A lot of life and work stresses...BUT still a solid week. Definitely fuller, drugs are on point...got some tips from @bbxtreme on the ideal health supps to take and got my cardio in. So overall it was fine. If you're new to this thread..which you probably are since I just started it haha...

I'm not looking to do a show, this isn't a prep..just looking to see what my body does after 10 years of just HRT and basically focusing on building my online business. I need to lose a ton of fat but also don't want to be stage lean or even close.

Just solid looking, leaner, so I can represent my business better and than who knows, I would love to compete again but right now, I don't have the consistency, discipline, or smooth lifestyle to even think about that.

Anyways, here was todays workout!

pre workout, I did 2.5iu KEFEI HGH left bicep and 2.5iu KEFEI HGH right bicep

*4 sets x 12-15 reps on all
💪
Kneeling Rope Pushdowns
💪
Diamond Pushups
💪
Smith Machine Drag Curls
💪
Rope Hammers
💪
V-Bar Pushdowns
💪
Seated Dumbbell Curls
💪
Overhead Dumbbell Extension

30 minutes walking postworkout

after cardio, 50g whey iso, 5g creatine mono!

Attachments

• B64901DD-20E8-4064-B436-9081DFC50952.JPG
    B64901DD-20E8-4064-B436-9081DFC50952.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 38
oh and you can watch all my workouts and content on my instagram... instagram.com/duncanlukas ... I post pretty much same thing but no drug talk or anything illegal please, thank you.

and before anyone says, "well, you're taking stuff, shouldn't you tell people the truth". I hear ya, but 100%... not 90 not 80...100% of my clients are normal people not looking to compete or most don't even know what competing is. My biz model is to help your everyday man or woman looking to build a little muscle, lose a little fat..

Having said that, my passion... and I don't want to say..but my expertise is bodybuilding and cycles. Which I would be more than ecstatic to help anyone here on PM with, just check my signature for contact info. Have a good night PM!

I don't think that local administration of GH has any effect on local growth at least I haven't experienced it and I haven't seen anyone experience it - if it does, it's probably a placebo effect
I don't think it was "effect" per say...it's more the fact there's the gh in there so you "feel" the muscle more because it's slightly inflamed...similar to site shooting your delts with gear before a delt workout for example... hope that makes sense

bilateral maybe it would make sense if it was IGF1 but with GH I don't find sense

the body will absorb the dose, what small difference in times if you do IM or SUBQ, but these are ridiculous details
I agree, read what I just posted

If someone uses inclerex it would make a lot of sense
now THAT'S big time. never tried it and not serious enough or rich enough to now. And nowhere near the level to add it in. But that makes sense.

yes but increlex, the problem is finding a real pharmacy, assuming that it starts from 1000/1100 €$ 40mg if I'm not mistaken, Roman and many other bodybuilders have used it, at high levels but I think it is also used amateurly

IGF1 UGL in my opinion all fake or with other peptides inside
I don't think anyone needs it unless you're top 20 in the world.

Got quads and calves on the menu today. Woke up feeling great, re-energized and focused. Lack of sleep last week hurt me bad. Beef and pasta for breakfast.
Finishing up emails then headed to gym. Will post the workout later today....tempted to bump up my gh cuz I'm a sicko like that but for those who missed it, here's my current gear protocol.

Weeks 1-10 1,750mg test
Weeks 1-10 1,050mg eq
Weeks 1-10 5iu gh (hgh power kefei brand) on training days only

1cc t, 0.5 eq ED

then weeks 11-20 is another phase, which I'll post later

heres motivation for me today...this was the year before I tore my quads. If I can get to 80% of this, I would be more than happy. (obviously after a serious prep...not over the next 20 weeks)

Attachments

• IMG_5683.jpg
    IMG_5683.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 36
Got quads and calves on the menu today. Woke up feeling great, re-energized and focused. Lack of sleep last week hurt me bad. Beef and pasta for breakfast.
Finishing up emails then headed to gym. Will post the workout later today....tempted to bump up my gh cuz I'm a sicko like that but for those who missed it, here's my current gear protocol.

Weeks 1-10 1,750mg test
Weeks 1-10 1,050mg eq
Weeks 1-10 5iu gh (hgh power kefei brand) on training days only

1cc t, 0.5 eq ED

then weeks 11-20 is another phase, which I'll post later
Are these 10 weeks fixed? or will the dosages go up?

(y)

fixed except if I win the lotto, I'm bumping gh like crypto..to the moon.. haha

keep in mind this isn't a contest prep, it's not a pure cutting phase..

It's literally me just wanting to see what I can do when I actually follow a plan again..

That goes for meal plan, training, cardio, drugs everything. I got injured in 2015.

I've still trained but haven't been on any type of plan whatsoever in 10 years.

So this 20 week thing I'm doing is more so...just to see how I respond and then go from there.

And I know my body very very very well , so I realize those are high dosages but I've always been a high dose guy..

I only did 8 shows, but I've been into bodybuilding for 18 years blah blah blah, so I know what my body needs to look decent, etc.

I'm just curious how it will respond being off for so long and being a little older...I'm still only 34 but my body has been through a lot.

Anyways, thanks for following the log my friend!

I don't know how much you pay for 1 kit of GH, but it's good quality at $40/50 /100/120 units, if you want to push GH you can do it, you have to see if it's worth it for the side effects such as high blood sugar
fixed except if I win the lotto, I'm bumping gh like crypto..to the moon.. haha

I don't know how much you pay for 1 kit of GH, but it's good quality at $40/50 /100/120 units, if you want to push GH you can do it, you have to see if it's worth it for the side effects such as high blood sugar
i have let’s say… a very good hookup… I may bump to 10…. BUT my theory has always been save the high high dosages and tons of compounds for prep.. i’m doing 3g saying that hahaha but you know what I mean. I could do 15-20gh maybe.. but I wouldn’t during this phase. If I get my fattie in decent shape and decide to compete , that’s when I’d up the g. Good point tho. it’s crazy how “cheap” stuff is now. I was out of the game since 2015 and it’s like a whole new landscape out there now. Wild

Wow, just got home from the gym. I got absolutely murdered. I had a trainer at the gym put me through a leg session. Hardest I've trained legs in forever.... FYI the gym I go to is all bodybuilders/retired pros/serious ass people....you will recognize it in pics if you know anything about bodybuilding gyms..anyways heres what we did..

Exercise 1( and 2 and 3 lol) Leg extensions / seated leg curls / adductor machine - 4 sets x 20 reps each exercise

Next: Leg press feet V angled low on platform 10 reps, feet straight 10 reps, feet wide 10 reps, then immediately 20 reps pendulum squat. 4 sets . Literally almost died on this one lol

Next: Plate loaded squat machine 4 sets x 20 .. straight sets

Next: Lying leg curls 4 sets x 20 .... these are my favorite for hammies

Next: Seated calf raise 4 sets x 12

no cardio on leg days. Need them to double in size if I wanna get back on stage. So just did postworkout shake....50 grams whey iso, 5 grams creatine, then went home.

TOMORROW... CHEST!

Oh, and I DID bump the gh to 10...only on training days though, which is going to be 5 for me. Why not on off days? Cuz I'm not balling like that and I do feel it's more beneficial around your training. Did 5iu upon wakening, 5iu pre...

Attachments

• 429542086_3595787517326523_712837081877251146_n.jpg
    429542086_3595787517326523_712837081877251146_n.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 37
Next: Leg press feet V angled low on platform 10 reps, feet straight 10 reps, feet wide 10 reps, then immediately 20 reps pendulum squat. 4 sets . Literally almost died on this one lol
if i did these 4sets.... doubt i can still complete the remaining exercises 😓

if i did these 4sets.... doubt i can still complete the remaining exercises 😓
ummm ya bro, I barely did. Great change of pace though. Going to have him train me on legs once a week.

It's going to take an effort above and beyond what I've done before to make my legs look respectable.

I know I can get them big again but since I tore the actual tendons..not the muscle..the insertions are gonna look fucked close to the knee.. ala Zack Khan, Jean Pierre Fux, and a ton of other guys. But it is what it is.

Gives a good challenge and something to shoot for...a goal.. which is what I need.

Thanks for following as well bro, I appreciate it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner