over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUICEDDUNK 20 WEEK COMEBACK

@pistonpump why did I have you "ignore messages"... did you talk smack back in the day on my cycle post. Was that you?? hahah I'm jk bro, but you really were on ignored. No idea, but you're good in my book. That cycle post was 12 years ago. and ya man, this workout humbled me like a mofo.

Not sure brother I don't know if we conversed back in the day but I've been on this board since I did my first injectable cycle, alin's stealth haha. Very long time ago but I remember that first cycle . I'm rooting for your sick come back. You're still massive!

How would you compare Kefei's gh quality, and mg for mg, compared to Tp's?
great question, and like I always say, I hate to lie, I hate myself if I do...SO... I would say they are comparable...TP is the man..POWER is the man. I think POWER gets overlooked sometimes because of TP but I was using Kefei back when I was legit looking in 2013-2014.

If I had to choose, I would choose HGH POWER, not necessarily because the gh is way better....like I said I think they're comparable.... but because he is more efficient at communicating and the TA is faster. He will give you tracking if needed, reply to all emails within 24 hours, etc.

Don't get me wrong, TP is the fkn man, I just feel more comfortable when I feel I could reach out to the "source" and they'd update me right away.

Call me impatient, call that dumb whatever. But that's just my opinion. You can't go wrong with either but I'm a KEFEI guy 100%.

Him and TP are the GH OGs of this board..

welp, IG and FB are both down, which is a huge part of my biz, so knocking out emails this morning, then chest later.

breakfast was 5 whole eggs and a banana

5iu kefei immediately upon wakening

Idk if it's because I haven't ran gh in 10 years or because I love the KEFEIS so much, but having that full,pumped feeling, thick feeling all day....definitely feels nice.

CHEST COMING UP IN A BIT!

good, not great chest day. Felt a little weaker, so focused more on squeeze...don't we all that term haha... meals are going OK. I'm not super hungry..because I haven't ate this much clean food in 10 years, so most likely will add 30 minutes fasted cardio in this week to stimulate appetite.

I got back on a normal schedule which helps my body a lot. I was training at 2am with my buddy..who I'm prepping for a show down here in Florida and then hopefully nationals..he's a beast.. but my body just can't do that time. It fucks up my nervous system and throws off my whole day and really effected my work, which is still number 1... my online coaching biz... Changed workout time to my ideal time to train...around 2pm.

Here's todays workout

once again, pre workout did 2.5iu left pec, 2.5iu right pec...I said the other day but I definitely believe there's something to be said when you shoot the muscle pre...just helps you "feel" ...there's another word I know you guys love hahah.. the muscle better. In my case anyways.

🚀Pec deck flys 5 sets x 20/15/15/12/12

🚀Incline smith 4 sets x 15/12/10/8

🚀Plate loaded flat bench 3 sets x 10/10/10

🚀Flat dumbbell flys 3 sets x 12/12/12

🚀Pin loaded chest press 3 sets x 15/15/15

30 min LISS … 2.5mph , no incline

50 grams whey iso + 5 grams creatine

No pic today, but I post all my workouts on my instagram, @DUNCANLUKAS if you want to follow along....basically what I post here minus the PED talk.

Thanks for following guys have a great night, tmw is an off day, so just 30-45 cardio.

CHAT THEN!

Great log juice. You now have me religiously doing cardio after a workouts.

Regarding your injuries, do they ache often? Any preventative measures you take to reduce the risk of injuries. I know at some point we all get injured but you had a traumatic experience

Wow, just got home from the gym. I got absolutely murdered. I had a trainer at the gym put me through a leg session. Hardest I've trained legs in forever.... FYI the gym I go to is all bodybuilders/retired pros/serious ass people....you will recognize it in pics if you know anything about bodybuilding gyms..anyways heres what we did..

Exercise 1( and 2 and 3 lol) Leg extensions / seated leg curls / adductor machine - 4 sets x 20 reps each exercise

Next: Leg press feet V angled low on platform 10 reps, feet straight 10 reps, feet wide 10 reps, then immediately 20 reps pendulum squat. 4 sets . Literally almost died on this one lol

Next: Plate loaded squat machine 4 sets x 20 .. straight sets

Next: Lying leg curls 4 sets x 20 .... these are my favorite for hammies

Next: Seated calf raise 4 sets x 12

no cardio on leg days. Need them to double in size if I wanna get back on stage. So just did postworkout shake....50 grams whey iso, 5 grams creatine, then went home.

TOMORROW... CHEST!

Oh, and I DID bump the gh to 10...only on training days though, which is going to be 5 for me. Why not on off days? Cuz I'm not balling like that and I do feel it's more beneficial around your training. Did 5iu upon wakening, 5iu pre...
Going from the various foot angles on leg presses, right to pendelum squats. At this point I’m officially dead

Going from the various foot angles on leg presses, right to pendelum squats. At this point I’m officially dead
I was fuckin dying. Totally different style of training.

Great log juice. You now have me religiously doing cardio after a workouts.

Regarding your injuries, do they ache often? Any preventative measures you take to reduce the risk of injuries. I know at some point we all get injured but you had a traumatic experience
Thanks for the support! Ummm, not really man.. I only have had that one injury..albeit a major one...complete rupture of both quad tendons..freak injury while squatting.... I'm definitely fully recovered now...

The only exercise I don't do is free weight squats really. And I never did them pre injury either. I always did hacks and leg press. Just that one day, me and my ex wife did barbell squats and bam, tore both quads.

Now I'm not nearly as strong as I used to be...I remember doing 14, 45s a side on leg press ..with good form...when I was at my peak. So no, I don't really have any limitations, I just haven't been a "bodybuilder" in 10 years so I haven't pushed myself.

And ya bro, it was traumatic to say the least. It sounded like a tree branch snapping.

One of the hardest times of my life, but luckily, I had a great support system that got me through it.

The night you got hurt were all the leg presses taken or just one of the nights, on a whim you said babe we’re squatting. Just curious.

I asked about preventative measures and aches because I recently had my hip replaced. If I’m not stretching properly I get flare ups of hip flexor tendinitis and it can be pretty painful. I can also tell when the weather is going to change.

I was looking at your last chest workout. I believe you did pec deck first. Was to pre-exhaust the chest or just to get blood flowing?

The night you got hurt were all the leg presses taken or just one of the nights, on a whim you said babe we’re squatting. Just curious.

I asked about preventative measures and aches because I recently had my hip replaced. If I’m not stretching properly I get flare ups of hip flexor tendinitis and it can be pretty painful. I can also tell when the weather is going to change.

I was looking at your last chest workout. I believe you did pec deck first. Was to pre-exhaust the chest or just to get blood flowing?
I like to start with flys to get blood flowing, which also is pre exhausting the chest ya...

It's funny you ask that because I vividly remember. She wanted to do barbell squats to work on her booty....and I went along with it and said sure let's do it. It's not like I NEVER did barbell squats. I squatted the first 5-6 years I worked out. But as I got bigger, I found hack squat and/or smith squat to be more effective for me. But ya, she wanted to hit her booty that day. That's my excuse for having my bbing career ended. Hahhaha

Just that one day, me and my ex wife did barbell squats and bam, tore both quads.
It's funny you ask that because I vividly remember. She wanted to do barbell squats to work on her booty....and I went along with it and said sure let's do it. It's not like I NEVER did barbell squats. I squatted the first 5-6 years I worked out. But as I got bigger, I found hack squat and/or smith squat to be more effective for me. But ya, she wanted to hit her booty that day. That's my excuse for having my bbing career ended. Hahhaha
no questionable 🤣

had a great back session the other day. . Trained with my friend at the gym. Focused more on THICKNESS so mainly rows... all my workouts are posted on my IG if you're interested

BACK

🚀Pin loaded row machine (warm up)

4 sets x 15-20 reps

🚀Chest supported t bar rows

4 sets x 15,12,10,8

🚀Cable row

4 sets x 15,12,10,8

🚀Pulldowns with MAG bar

4 sets x 12-15

🚀Cable pullovers

3 sets x 12-15

🚀Smith machine partial deads

3 sets x 8-10

Attachments

• 429561324_3597601193811822_2892824047144040706_n.jpg
    429561324_3597601193811822_2892824047144040706_n.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 42
(y)(y)

had a great back session the other day. . Trained with my friend at the gym. Focused more on THICKNESS so mainly rows... all my workouts are posted on my IG if you're interested

BACK

🚀Pin loaded row machine (warm up)

4 sets x 15-20 reps

🚀Chest supported t bar rows

4 sets x 15,12,10,8

🚀Cable row

4 sets x 15,12,10,8

🚀Pulldowns with MAG bar

4 sets x 12-15

🚀Cable pullovers

3 sets x 12-15

🚀Smith machine partial deads

3 sets x 8-10

@juiceddunk2.0...hope 2024 is going well for you.
Enjoying your log.
Nice friend.

MS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws