over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just ignoring injury and illness at this point

Dadbod3000

Banned
I mean at this point I am just ignoring nagging injuries debilitating injures and digestive diseases blood bile fucked up bloodwork markers hernia herniated I dont even care anymore like fuck it the time is now I am training regardless

The brightest of light comes from a candle burning at both ends.

That's why I have Title Insurance and certain Investments. I'm just about the only person benefiting off of Brexit. It makes me wanna just let it all go, take it easy for awhile, but I looked the other day and my legs were begining to wither into bird legs like Harry. WHAT! My prized possessions! Makes me wanna get back to work. Those things are the difference in a whole pack of big top muscle clown action brutes

I’m sorry it’s come to that for you bro, I suppose live life how you want and let the chips fall where they may. I’m hoping you don’t have other people to take into account because they are the ones that will suffer if things go south for you.

I have a couple things to ask if you don’t mind, I wanted to ask how old you are and if someone today who has never used AAS before wanted to use them just for the sake of vanity what would you say to them?

That's why I have Title Insurance and certain Investments. I'm just about the only person benefiting off of Brexit. It makes me wanna just let it all go, take it easy for awhile, but I looked the other day and my legs were begining to wither into bird legs like Harry. WHAT! My prized possessions! Makes me wanna get back to work. Those things are the difference in a whole pack of big top muscle clown action brutes

One of these days I'll understand what you say cornelius

One of these days... :)

Man, we have all hit rough spots which life throws at you. Try to keep your head up. Focus on one issue at a time if you can. Maybe talk to someone. Never ever throw in the towel.

It's on Par with the conversation. Was it like this before I came back? Someone could be rousing to spice up PM for many reasons

I've been bitching about it. Some people have the time to entertain the selves with these little prompts. Other people have enough disposable income to pay people to do it for them. That's where we are with disparity-of-wealth in this world. We began to see awareness of it in the news with certain scandels. Some people have the disposable income to hire services for performing all sorts of activities on all degrees of seriousness to individuals and business entites. Some of the services rendered may seem to have petty objectives, to have stupid little operations involving activities such as posting stupid little posts, making stupid little messages. Some of these firms believe that they are psychological masters.

Some people are walking around out there, and they just don't know.

I’m sorry it’s come to that for you bro, I suppose live life how you want and let the chips fall where they may. I’m hoping you don’t have other people to take into account because they are the ones that will suffer if things go south for you.

I have a couple things to ask if you don’t mind, I wanted to ask how old you are and if someone today who has never used AAS before wanted to use them just for the sake of vanity what would you say to them?
I am old I do not condone or endorse any illicit activity and at a certain point you are just never 100%. If you wait until you are you will never train at a certain point you just have to train through it. It is spiritual and that is all it will be if you don't train when not 100.

This place seems to be filled with mental cases lately. Blame it on covid I guess.

The forum definitely has been a little goofy lately, I like it it’s been interesting😂, but I don’t think this is that. You guys don’t think any single one of us can end up where this guy is? His body is destroyed from doing what he loves and instead of giving up what he loves he would rather just live with the consequences of it.

I don’t think it’s a stretch at all that it could be any one of us one day......

I am old I do not condone or endorse any illicit activity and at a certain point you are just never 100%. If you wait until you are you will never train at a certain point you just have to train through it. It is spiritual and that is all it will be if you don't train when not 100.

I guess what I’m asking is....do you regret using gear?

The forum definitely has been a little goofy lately, I like it it’s been interesting😂, but I don’t think this is that. You guys don’t think any single one of us can end up where this guy is? His body is destroyed from doing what he loves and instead of giving up what he loves he would rather just live with the consequences of it.

I don’t think it’s a stretch at all that it could be any one of us one day......
Well its sort of actually me now. Threw out my back on the weekend, lower back gets super stiff when sitting and can barely get up and walk, but after a few steps it loosens up a bit, so ofcourse I've trained everyday this week.

Not helping the injury, but gyms are shutting down here again and I'm supposed to compete in 5 weeks, so instead of resting, I'm just pushing through it.

But yeah, I was more referring to the fact that a couple posts I had to reread to make sense of it... and ofcourse there is the dead cat, dog at gym phone smasher 😁

You come to a point, you will never be pain-free again. After 42 years of training, I have disc issues, shoulder issues,knee issues, elbow issues, wrist issues, etc.

I just train still, try to train around them, use wraps when needed, try to stretch, rehab the area's, etc. It sucks, but its life. I feel better mentally, wouldnt be fun if I couldnt train.
Even with " the dead cat, dog at gym phone smasher" this Forum is still more professional than most. Ever see GetBig and the like?

I mean at this point I am just ignoring nagging injuries debilitating injures and digestive diseases blood bile fucked up bloodwork markers hernia herniated I dont even care anymore like fuck it the time is now I am training regardless

I'm assuming this is a troll account or you just need to vent. In either case have at it. If you are trolling can you add in about smashing people or something?

On a serious note you could still workout and go "semi hard" without just crushing yourself. I mean literally...back off the dose and change your training to some degree. If bench is crushing your shoulder don't bench...do incline, decline, db's, etc. If squats are killing your knees go light, try front squats, etc.

I mean you can go hard and just make subtle changes that will improve your life and longevity.

Welcome to getting old as a bodybuilder. The torn tendons, ruined joints and other injuries, the drug dependence, the heart and blood pressure and hematocrit/hemoglobin issues, the erectile dysfunction, the orthorexia and muscle dysmorphia, the sleep apnea, the inflammation that comes from decades of beating yourself up for some little plastic trophies, or just to look good in the mirror and for women or the beach or your own lack of self-esteem that drove you to all of this madness in the first place. And worst of all, the fact that you realize you will never look as good as you did when you were younger again, never be as strong as you were again or ripped as you were again, and that everything is on the downward spiral to the grave, whether you are buried in a big coffin or not.

And yet, still we train, bust our asses in the gym, watch our food at the dinner table, try to do our best to be the best we can be. Even if all the glories of the past are behind us, and all we can hope for is to hopefully be the jacked old guy at the gym. Was it all worth it? I have regrets, but when I'm pushing hard at the gym and the workout is really going great, I don't regret a single thing.

We are lifers, and we endure.

500ug BPC157 a day. You'll thank me later. Literally the only thing in this game that works like magic for digestive issues and inflammation. It literally heals you starting from the digestive tract and radiating out to all joints.

I think it all just comes from getting older. Bodybuilding or not. I talked to a guy the other day, typical American, somewhat overweight out of shape, doesn't workout, eats like shit. Anyway, he made a comment about me looking pretty good for my age, and I said sure but I've got a bad back(sciatica issues), a shit shoulder(dislocation from cage fight about 10 years ago), etc, and he was like yeah I've got all the same shoulder, back, knee problems and i don't even workout.lol. Getting old just blows. Definitely not for pussies. I'm kinda glad winter is coming up and I'm switching to just 3 days in the gym per week on a push/pull/legs routine. My joints could use the extra recup time man. I honestly don't know if I'll go back to more frequency and may just stick with once a week for each body part and incorporate more cardio and stretching just to increase mobility. Age and stiffness seem to go hand in hand if you don't work on it.

It's on Par with the conversation. Was it like this before I came back? Someone could be rousing to spice up PM for many reasons

I've been bitching about it. Some people have the time to entertain the selves with these little prompts. Other people have enough disposable income to pay people to do it for them. That's where we are with disparity-of-wealth in this world. We began to see awareness of it in the news with certain scandels. Some people have the disposable income to hire services for performing all sorts of activities on all degrees of seriousness to individuals and business entites. Some of the services rendered may seem to have petty objectives, to have stupid little operations involving activities such as posting stupid little posts, making stupid little messages. Some of these firms believe that they are psychological masters.

Some people are walking around out there, and they just don't know.

well as you say there is zero personal resonsibility go to the dr, higher a this or that...
how many people are really concious?
disparity of wealth? i think really most have no concept.
capacity for greatness and change...
those things for other ppl.
lol

Welcome to the club. That's life. I do hope you get some of those things taken care of. Turning a blind eye and just pushing on can have catastrophic consequences down the road. Be proactive with any injuries and illness.

I know that it seems overwhelming at the moment but no matter how hard you ignore the issues they are not going to magically go away and you will be forced to deal with it in some manner. Might as well get things taken care of now before things get worse.

Reactions: Bio

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127