over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just made weight at JR Nats!

RESPECT

brought a tear to my eye as well.
You have alot to be proud of JB. Can't wait to get to know you better.
Good luck this weekend!
We all have so much to be thankful for.
Now go kick some ass!
(oh and win or "lose" you have already won. congratulations)
-JS

Yeah Soul-Fly and Ferd, I brought some great conditioning to Chatt last weekend, but got denied, however though I enjoyed having been told by people I had some nice glutes, lmao. I enjoy that show simply because my son gets to go to the Aquarium and watch me compete so he gets the best of both worlds and so do I. As long as each year I get up on the stage I am better than the year before then I am pleased :) but when I first hit the stage in 2006 my right leg was 20 inches and left was 18.25 today the right leg is 26 even and left is 25.10 so I am closing the gap and another good offseason, and I should be pretty good..I plan on actually trying doggcrapp training for once...I have never done that ever before, but I think it might be a good change for me mentally, but also create a new spark of growth in my legs kinde of like FST-7 did this year, but I think FST-7 worked more my legs because it forces you to just draw blood in quickly and move...I did the preloaded and reloaded versioin...my only mistake in this prep I think came at week 10 to cut my leg training from twice weekly to once...my contest prep coach and I wanted to keep my legs so while it worked, I think I cut a little growth window out simply because I always grow into a show a bit until week 4...but let me just say 12 weeks of the cardio row machine only I am in DAMN GOOD upper body cardio shape lmao!

Dusty - I look forward to meeting you and saying hi...just don't cry around me because I am not good with that whole emotional thing, but I definatley would love to pick your brain on some things when you get some carbs and water in you! :)

You know the hardest part of dehydrating..it just seems to hit you out of nowhere, then a little later you are good...oh well at least I have my TV and computer to keep me busy :)

Thanks everyone for your support and great feedback...I hope to make an impact in time with this sport to the masses..I work as a personal trainer and have slowly been doing some outreach stuff with great initial feedback.. so I have a great thing to go back home to for a bit before the prep for nationals begin...

and as of last check my skin on my butt is drying up and the lines are coming in so the drying out process is going great...gotta love some orange roughy and asparagus hahahaaha

Holy Crap

As a worker in the field of disabilities all I can say is you need to come and talk to some of the clients I work with. You are walking inspiration of what is possible even when the odds are against you. I too had a tear in my eye reading your incredible story. You sir are what real champions are made of. They do not win trophies on stage, they do not get ribbons for what they do..........they just quietly go about their lives touching as many hearts along the way that they can. Much respect to you brother!

This is Your show.......go and get it, you earned it and do not forget to meet up with all of the other great members from Pro Muscle at YOUR show!

Alll the very best and thank you for sharing YOUR story with us all.

As OLDFELLA said you are a walking inspiration and motivate us all thru your story, thanks for sharing it.

Good luck and do your thing up there!

Well I am headed down to the women's event...my gf's friend is competiting in the figure part...I am wearing a black boston hat, the jr nationals shirt they gave us and some black workout pants if you all see me please come say hi and introduce yourself ..I want to leave here with some new friends and some awesome first time national memories! :)

Amazing story bro. I also have a disability as well. One thing I have learn is that, you can do anything you want! Follow your dreams and goals and you will achieved it. Good luck at the JR bro and keep us posted and also pics if possible.

Well I am headed down to the women's event...my gf's friend is competiting in the figure part...I am wearing a black boston hat, the jr nationals shirt they gave us and some black workout pants if you all see me please come say hi and introduce yourself ..I want to leave here with some new friends and some awesome first time national memories! :)
Somehow I think the last part of this post will be inevitable. And you have already made new friends.............thousands of them. Good luck!:D

you are seriously an inspiration. I feel ashamed for the times I've taken this sport or my body for granted or complained about being sore after the gym.

No matter how you place...

You are a true champion. Damn, I blame genetics, slow metabolism, age, etc. on why I can't do this or that...

And then you drop a life story like that. Amazing and inspiring bro. I hope you keep coming back. Even though you are younger than I am, I think I could learn a lot about life from you.

Thanks for your story and your spirit!!

Thanks for telling us your story.

Like everyone else has said, that is an amazing life story. You have been through hell and come out smiling. Never underestimate the human will. Guess you proved all those doctors wrong! You look really good too, disability or not. YOu look better than 99.99% of guys your age. Keep up the good work!

I had a really bad heart attack 2 years ago and just about died. I now have an implanted defibrillator and pacemaker with an ejection fraction less than 20%. I still lift too. Once its in your blood you cant let it go. Im staying healthy by my exercise and I feel like you that its making me stronger. No doubt that the weight training has strengthened your bones. Docs want me to do squats with 20 lbs dumbells. Im sure you got some of the same type of advise yourself.

Glad youre here on this site. Keep us posted on your contest experience.

"I have broken my bones a few times in the gym, but it is worth it..."

It doesn't get any more hard core than that!!! Congraulations to everything you've accomplished in your life time. I'm curious how much are your lifts? Like how much do you bench, dead lift, squat, etc.... Do you take it easy or go all out? You look great btw. Keep it up!

Just made welterweight by the hair of my chin!!!!!!!!!

I will post pictures up soon, but I am just proud and blessed to be here and doing something doctors told me I would never ever do, which I began walking again then became empowered by bodybuilding! I look forward to a good time and hopefully if you all are in attendance be sure to make some noise...

Jeff Black..just look for the goatee, bald head, short (5'2) tattoos, and a difference between my left and right calf and that is me!! :)

I know I don't post really, but I plan on it now...after a few months almost a year of reading stuff on here this is a website truly I can call home...

Time to have some fun baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hair on your chin saved you the weight limit?:):D:eek:

a pic or two just taken...drying out nice :)

Wishing you the best of luck in the show.. Im really proud that you have come this far. This is just the beginning.. you look great by the way!

I wish i was there!

got the pics to work :)

Attachments

• 2010-06-18 18.22.54.jpg
    2010-06-18 18.22.54.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 2010-06-18 18.23.32.jpg
    2010-06-18 18.23.32.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 317
Thanks Alex...I look forward to having fun and just doing my thing :) but I want to say thank you for going out of your way to check up on me and touch base with me...I see why Tony thinks so highly of you and why Dusty and others have always given you "Knighthood" ;)

My supplements are Animal Pak and such..I take some Vitamin D and Calcium, but for my bones with my disease really the low dose hgh has helped the most...I use it HRT style and it does the trick according to my last bone scan which showed marked improvement in the year since starting it..I do 2 iu everynight...2 days off...

as for my lifts in the offseason I push the weight..before this prep my final week I did Incline Bench 315 for 5 reps, Smith Machine Rack Deads 315 for 4 and Squats I do not max on..this is the first year I could actually squat, so I would use the smith machine and do 225 for 6-10...I am now finishing my leg workouts with free bar squats 3 sets of 20...so I feel that my legs will grow even more now with the ability for me to squat...

I contribute a lot of this ability to now squat to using microfascia release therapy combined with a friend of mine who does massage does work on my legs just slowly breaking adhesions and scar tissue up from years of surgery and the doctors not letting me do crap...

I plan on working on some different things for my left calf to try and bring it up..I have read up on MGF, IGF and Synthol...the reason is not for competition but more for me..I get tired of people just staring at it because the difference is so noticable...so more for my mental state...20 years of a difference and now I can kind of afford some off time after nationals so I figure why not experiment some....funny thing is no plastic surgeron will even attempt to touch me lol..guess I am a liability

God bless you brother. Good luck and enjoy yourself at the show.

JB, you are already a champion. A champion of life. Best wishes for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws