over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just thought I would ask

Robgould

Newbies
I hope nobody gets upset about a new guy asking what might be a dumb question.

I am going to do this cycle. It is a newbie cycle that is sold as a kit from a supplier on this forum. I am sure it is a good cycle.

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

I was showing it to a guy at my gym and he said that it looked great for a beginner but said he would add Winstrol if I could afford it. I can afford it, but not sure I should.

Any advice?

dont take the nolvadex unless you have a reason to

If I was you on your first cycle I would just go with test and leave the EQ for another cycle as if you have your diet and training spot on you'll grow like a weed with test alone. Post up what you diet and training looks like and your stats and im sure many of the knowlegable members with have no problem helping you out... but the most anabolic thing is food and without that everything else is worthless.

Just take the 500mgs of test/week for your first cycle. A lot of people want to do too much too soon. If you gain 20 pounds on just test would you be happy? If you gained 22 pounds on test and eq would that make you happier? It wouldn't make me happier if my net gain on 2 compounds was only 2 pounds. Stay with just test for your first few cycles. At least you're not like some people that come on here and want to do 2 grams of stuff on their first cycle. I would also not take the nolvadex everyday but I would have it just in case, 500mgs/wk of test probably wont give you gyno but you never know so just keep it on hand just in case

Gotta bump the guys over head. Until you know your body a little more stick with the test. It's enough to se some nice gains. Oh and by the way, ditch the guy that you called your friend for adding in the winstrol on your very first cycle!

Too much test.

Everyone is different and everyones body reacts differently to different compounds and dosages. You didn't say if this is your first cycle or not, but if it is I would strongly recommend 200-300 mg of test per week. I think alot of guys start off at way to high of a dosage and diminish the effectiveness of future cycles. My perfect first/beginners cycle would be 1.5 mg test E or C per pound of lean body mass per week along with 25 mg proviron per day for 12 weeks.

Everyone is different and everyones body reacts differently to different compounds and dosages. You didn't say if this is your first cycle or not, but if it is I would strongly recommend 200-300 mg of test per week. I think alot of guys start off at way to high of a dosage and diminish the effectiveness of future cycles. My perfect first/beginners cycle would be 1.5 mg test E or C per pound of lean body mass per week along with 25 mg proviron per day for 12 weeks.

I completely agree with this advice, most newbies would be surprised at how effective a low dose of test can be. Even at 2-300mg a week your are still going to be walking around with approx. 5-7 times the average male. Buckle down on consuming high quality calories for your body type needs and you can dramatically change your physique with a small amount of test.

Last edited:
I agree for a first time user you don't need much. You have tons of time to increase as you progress. Just do what feels good to you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131