over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin compton - mind = blown

No doubt he looks awesome. I hope his body can handle the extra he needs to add to it to compete on the big stage would love to see how he looks. Any idea his height and weight on stage?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Compton is around 245 I think. He put on 10-15lbs since the Chicago show last July.

**broken link removed**

Jesus Christ. First I've seen of this guy, reading through this thread and seeing the pics he's now one of my favorites. I'll be keeping an eye on him. Christ...

He's a better version of dennis wolf. Hope he doesn't burn out those gains are absolutely unreal.

He's a better version of dennis wolf. Hope he doesn't burn out those gains are absolutely unreal.

I agree!

He's who comes to mind when I think of top tier competitors that Justin could compare well with.

He looked great... Def deserved the win.

glad he won. well deserved. I saw him when I was backstage and he was walking out. massive! I kinda found that is was odd very few guys competing npc knew who he was. shows how if you're not a top 10 guy very few people know you.

Dont know which is more impressive how big he got in 4 years or his face aging 20.

I guess its all in what you want. Good luck to him.

Dont know which is more impressive how big he got in 4 years or his face aging 20.

I guess its all in what you want. Good luck to him.

I was thinking the same but it's all part of it.. I think a lot of that is genetic. But I think it's safe to say the hormones didn't help

Dude is insane. He is training a boy of mine and he has him looking amazing. I don't have any clue about the gear he takes but I know what he has my boy on and it is not crazy amounts by any means. Justin just know his stuff and his price for services are very inexpensive. And when he takes you in he is dedicated to you. My boy swears by him......

My question to you guys who say ridiculous shit like "he looks 45" etc, first of all, he looks pretty much 25-30 to me. What kind of babyfaced grown men do you hang out with?

Also, it's pretty obvious that who say that hasn't ever competed...People look old and shitty when in contest shape. I aged a decade during my diet and I didn't even even up anywhere near as lean as this dude...Most people genetically look a lot older when they have zero bodyfat or water on them.

My question to you guys who say ridiculous shit like "he looks 45" etc, first of all, he looks pretty much 25-30 to me. What kind of babyfaced grown men do you hang out with?

Also, it's pretty obvious that who say that hasn't ever competed...People look old and shitty when in contest shape. I aged a decade during my diet and I didn't even even up anywhere near as lean as this dude...Most people genetically look a lot older when they have zero bodyfat or water on them.

To be in good shape, you pretty much have to look like skeletor.

ok ok... I dare say, near perfect seo use goin on.
AND discipline!
-JS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear