over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai greene

That man's a monster and I hope he wins. I can't wait to see him come competition time.

eroc613, I am unsure of what you are asking me?

Leave that shit and the past. Are you willing to do what he's done? Somethings are mistakes, and should be forgotten!!

Am I willing to have sex with males to further my progress as a bodybuilder? The answer to that is no. I have no idea what the man does or does not do, currently. I only know the website where I saw him in some sort of leather, sex-costume and a grapefruit with a hole in it. He was offering his 'services'. I don't think anyone needs to stoop to that level.

Like I said, I am impressed with his discipline and dedication and I think he is a very good artist. I said those things in my first post.

Like it or not "Eroc" we are known by our deeds. You steal shit, people will call you a thief. You suck a cock, folks might call you a cocksucker.

Would Kai do the things I have done? Lived a clean life, graduated high school, became all conference football player,earned an athletic scholarship, studied and became an EMT, donating personal time to help save lives, State championship in powerlifting, State championship in bodybuilding, earned two college degees, worked on a masters degree, managed a 20 year career in education, have been an excellent role model to students and family, donated a great deal of time working with at risk students on my own dime.

Would Kai have done those things? I'll stack my deeds up against his anyday. After all how fucking hard is it to hole up in shithole apartment, not work, do gay for pay and lift weights? Sounds like the easy way out to me.

I took out student loans and studied as anyone can do in this country. There is actually more money available to those with the most need, so being poor is not much of an excuse.

Would I give up my integrity and soul to become a pro bodybuilder? NO.

Like I said in my initial post if you'd bother to read it- I am impressed with Kai Greene and hope he does well regardless of what ever the hell else he does.

Who in the hell are you to scold me?

Am I willing to have sex with males to further my progress as a bodybuilder? The answer to that is no. I have no idea what the man does or does not do, currently. I only know the website where I saw him in some sort of leather, sex-costume and a grapefruit with a hole in it. He was offering his 'services'. I don't think anyone needs to stoop to that level.

Like I said, I am impressed with his discipline and dedication and I think he is a very good artist. I said those things in my first post.

Like it or not "Eroc" we are known by our deeds. You steal shit, people will call you a thief. You suck a cock, folks might call you a cocksucker.

Would Kai do the things I have done? Lived a clean life, graduated high school, became all conference football player,earned an athletic scholarship, studied and became an EMT, donating personal time to help save lives, State championship in powerlifting, State championship in bodybuilding, earned two college degees, worked on a masters degree, managed a 20 year career in education, have been an excellent role model to students and family, donated a great deal of time working with at risk students on my own dime.

Would Kai have done those things? I'll stack my deeds up against his anyday. After all how fucking hard is it to hole up in shithole apartment, not work, do gay for pay and lift weights? Sounds like the easy way out to me.

I took out student loans and studied as anyone can do in this country. There is actually more money available to those with the most need, so being poor is not much of an excuse.

Would I give up my integrity and soul to become a pro bodybuilder? NO.

Like I said in my initial post if you'd bother to read it- I am impressed with Kai Greene and hope he does well regardless of what ever the hell else he does.

Who in the hell are you to scold me?
WOW EXCELLENT FREAKIN POST BRO.... EXCELLENT ::ction-sm

First off, did you have "guidance" in your quest for "higher" learning? And say hello to all the MILLIONS of other people who followed your path.
Second do you know he's gay? Did you see something no one else has? Or are you blabbing shit you know nothing about? Everybody knows about the grape fruit, big fucking deal!! But to bring up things from some one's past is being an ass. And your need to make it seem worst than it is, shows your need to feel bigger than you are.

You have to steal something to be a theif, just 'saying ' some one is a theif doesn't make it true.

But now that you posted accomplishments do you feel better about yourself?
The thing is you don't know even close to half of his story, and hopefully never will. Because you may turn the "real" truth" in to half truths.
Man I'm just not impressed, but i'm sure your have plenty of support from other people.
If you didn't have a mom & dad, grew up in an orphange in Brooklyn, NY ( one of the toughest places in the world) Then I'm sorry, your more of a man than I thought. Otherwise I won't judge you, God will. Why don't you set a good example like you SAY you do.

To the people who say things because, you heard "somewhere" or assumed something. You are exactly like all the little reporters and so-called experts, that are on T.V. spouting out false statements about steriod use. (Jethro)

And the ones that agree or listen and believe are the ones that make it IMPOSSIBLE for the truth to ever come out.

That's exactly what my wife says... being dirt poor in this country is a choice. There is a ton of opportunity and assistance out there. Now there are cases were devastating illness or an accident would change that picture, but that is another story.

yeah you guys are right

Being dirt poor is a choice, Kia has a choice. He can be like everyone else and forget about being a pro bodybuilder. If it's sooo easy, let's all be pro body builders. Kia has been screwed many times in his life, more than you guys, who think he has a choice. Bodybuilding is all he knows, so he has choose to be the best he can be.

I got it, he should get a job, let his career suffer. And conform to being like everybody else. He'll be a great NOBODY.
He could even post on this board and we wouldn't know who he is. He would be another wannabe with all the answers!!

Being dirt poor is a choice, Kia has a choice. He can be like everyone else and forget about being a pro bodybuilder. If it's sooo easy, let's all be pro body builders. Kia has been screwed many times in his life, more than you guys, who think he has a choice. Bodybuilding is all he knows, so he has choose to be the best he can be.

I got it, he should get a job, let his career suffer. And conform to being like everybody else. He'll be a great NOBODY.
He could even post on this board and we wouldn't know who he is. He would be another wannabe with all the answers!!

Please stop making excuses for yourself and everyother person devoted to the "cause" of living impoverished then bragging how hard they had it. He who is resistant to change will parish meaning if you have a hard ass life then change and get the fuck out of there. Almost every person in this world has a choice after they hit the age of 16.

Please stop making excuses for yourself and everyother person devoted to the "cause" of living impoverished then bragging how hard they had it. He who is resistant to change will parish meaning if you have a hard ass life then change and get the fuck out of there. Almost every person in this world has a choice after they hit the age of 16.
thank you, great post, thats exactly what i did got the fuck out and got a good job, i knew that the number one occupation where i was, was drug dealing... thats what ALL MY FRIENDS DO back where i am from in Ohio, i made a choice 10 yrs ago to get me and my then girlfriend and two small girls the fuck out of dodge and become something else, and now everytime i go back to visit, all i hear from older people that i respect is how proud they are of me :) ANYONE can get out the ghetto, but you have to want to get out, but soooo many people think its cool to be ghetto therefore they are content to stay in the hood :confused:

wow i was just thinking out of all my friends in southern Ohio, about 6 of them have an actual paying job. 5 of my boys as of today are waiting for their sentence and are facing i think 5-10yrs, and one is just waiting to report to jail on a certain date and he got 5-10 and will def. serve at least 5.

now im not knocking kai as i don't personaly know him and his whole story, but i just can't fathom not doing what i could to earn a decent living while waiting on the whole bodybuilding career to take form and go somewhere, i couldn't see spending money on AAS and probably growth and whatnot but not buying at least a cheap dependable vehicle to get around in and living in at least a decent one bedroom apartment. but thats just me and my thinking and i understand not everyone thinks every situation out the same, So i honestly hope the best for kai and pray that he can make a good living from this sport so he can at least have the bare minimum of luxurys in life like a dependable vehicle to drive yourself around in and not have to depend on public transportation, shit i didn't want to spend three year at fort bragg packing parachutes and heavy pack but i knew that was the only way i could afford to get a better education so i did it(well wasn't the only reason i went in). sooooo I will say that i am def. rooting for kai to take the arnold classic and collect 130g's.
do they still give away a hummer at the arnold? if so kai def. needs that too!!

Last edited:
i think the real question is..............

if he does have success as a pro bodybuilder and manage to make some money out of it which many pro's dont where will he be in 10 years. will he make anything out of this, will it be a stepping stone to a better life or will he be right back in the piss smelling elevator to nowhere........

time will tell.

Excuses for myself?

WTF I work for myself, and make a great living. I choose the same route as everyone else. I know Kia personally, and he is a friend. I take it personally, because he doesn't deserve the assumptions people make, and his past is his past.

Look he signed a contract with a supplement company that didn't fill their side. He's said NOTHING bad about them, but here he is trying to be better than the "ELITE" of our sport, with less to work with.

Go ahead a be negative towards him, he'll prove you wrong.
And if you can't tell he is doing what it takes to get out of his current state. And he don't bragg about anything!!!

IGNORANCE!!! YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT!!!

Kai can't beat the Gift or the Blade. That being said...it would be cool to see him win, an upset is what current BB needs.

WTF I work for myself, and make a great living. I choose the same route as everyone else. I know Kia personally, and he is a friend. I take it personally, because he doesn't deserve the assumptions people make, and his past is his past.

Look he signed a contract with a supplement company that didn't fill their side. He's said NOTHING bad about them, but here he is trying to be better than the "ELITE" of our sport, with less to work with.

Go ahead a be negative towards him, he'll prove you wrong.
And if you can't tell he is doing what it takes to get out of his current state. And he don't bragg about anything!!!

IGNORANCE!!! YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT!!!

This thread is no longer about Kai Green which is why I left him completely out of my post. I have no intention on insulting him and nowhere did I (If you take my grapefruit quip as an insult then grow some fucking balls). I am the farthest thing from a pesimest which is why I hate people that praise the ghetto working man lifestyle because it's 'All they ever knew'. Well if they read a fucking book they'd know more. Anyone with a full functioning brain and two arms and legs can rise above that lifestyle..If the desire is there. It's easy to sit back and let life shit on you then piss and moan about how shitty the situation is that you were dealt. My comment was about the people who defend the poor working class lifestyle like it's something worth saving and commending.

I am not 100% sure who exactly Kai Green is, so please take this post lightly ... but if he's that guy who dances like a stripper instead of posing onstage, fuck him ... again, I never saw any grapefruit shit, but if this clown is prostituting himself for money, and not working or attending school, or trying to better himself in any other way except chasing a dream, he is a piss poor role model and doesn't deserve to win anything except a reality check.

You seem to think that I approve of the lifestyle in which people refuse to except blame for the position that they are in. You are wrong. I defend Kai and his lifestyle because I know him and have talked to him about his life. You chose to pick up a book and increase your knowledge in whatever field you are in. Kai chose a different path. Everyone has to suffer in there own way. If he wins the Arnold then all this is for nothing. He will have plenty of money and even more opportunity. If you have ever had a chance to talk to him you will realize how intelligent he is on the subject of the human body and bodybuilding. While he is very knowledgable about BB it did not require him to pick up a book to advance, just a heavier set of dumbells. So regardless of whether or not you last post was about Kai, the posts started becuase of Kai. If there is a misunderstanding about what I stand for then so be it. I stand by the fact that you should never judge a man until you have walked in his shoes and if you assume you have then it makes you even less of a man.
Please understand that in no way am I dumbing down the sport. Most of the people on this board are very knowledgable about the sport which is why I am such an active member.

Ronnie Coleman won the Mr. Olympia title while working as a cop...more than once.

You guys have really taken the true essence of this thread away.

I like Kai. I like his story. I can truly understand him and where he has come from.

I believe this; once he gets a taste of rewards, i.e. get a major sponsorship, win big money at a show and think big, he will be the ultimate success story of bodybuilding.

Some people do not live or die for material wealth or the pursuit of higher learning. Kai is doing something that he loves with all of his soul and spirit.

He has that old school outlook on bodybuilding. Remember back in the days when individuals wanted to be Pro bodybuilders, they would pack up or sell all that the owned, to go to the Mecca of bodubuilding? Live sparse and hungry; hungry with the desire to be in Venice. To eat, live and breath the lifestyle. But......................

That dream is long gone. Bottomline you have to eat, you have to pay bills etc. A true hustler gets the job done; by any means!!

Also being dirt poor in this great country of ours is a reality that many can not grasp. Being poor means doing everything you can every day, failing to make progress, and then despite knowing that you're doing your best, knowing that you're not lazy, and knowing that you don't want to be a burden on others, you go to bed in tears, certain that you're not doing your best, you're lazy, and that you are a burden on others.

I say this to Kai..Being SMART and poor is a whole different animal.

He may be POOR by our standards of living, but guess what? HE IS RICH IN OTHER AREAS!!

Being poor is leaving things to chance.

Being poor is placing "blame" on others rather taking full responsibility for everything.

Being poor is not knowing there's a way out.

Being poor is not knowing there are tools and ways of thinking to become and BE rich (not your fault; they don't teach this stuff in school)

Being poor is dwelling on the perceived "poorness" and lack in your life.

Being poor is pausing to answer when someone asks, "what do you parents do for a living?"

Being poor is pausing to answer when someone asks, "where is your father?"

Being poor is waiting on Christmas morning for the Salvation Army Santa Claus to visit.

Being poor is believing that a happy, healthy family is a TV fantasy.

Being poor is finally getting a decent job, and it turns out it is in the burbs, which requires you to get a car, that you can't pay for.

Being poor is finally getting a decent job, which requires dropping state insurance, which means your children will go uninsured.

Being poor means working a job 40 hours for 10 weeks and 36 hours for 2 - so that the employer can dodge paying full time benefits.

Being rich is dwelling on the wealth you already have and the wealth that surrounds you.

Being rich is KNOWING what you really want and WRITING your goals down.

Being rich is cultivating the feelings of being rich - and so shall you attract circumstances that help get you there.

Being rich is cultivating gratitude.

Being rich is seeing temporary setbacks as blessings. ("What valuable lesson am I learning from this situation?")

Being rich is loving yourself unconditionally.

Being rich is understanding that our thoughts create our reality.

All the platitudes about positive thinking, saving and working hard is irrelevant many times. It boils down to the ability and having the means to react to a given situation if it arises.

Being poor is not a matter of being lazy.

It is not necessarily a matter of making bad decisions that make you poor.

It is being *forced to make bad decisions because you can't afford to make the right ones*

Grow up, get your head out of your butts and stop being a self-centered pricks. This goes for teh rich and poor. Of course some people are idiots and poor as a result. The reality is people making decisions that are necessary to immediate survival.

That's something many don't and never will get.

Really though...Kai needs to understand..Pro bodybuilding these days is not a good career move. Only the Ultra Elite..Jay,
Ronnie can eat off of it with great comfort and ease. They have won the big shows, they have earned their toys etc. He is not 20 years old neither.

Maybe we can get Kai to post here.

Hence, being "poor to rich" is just a thought away - it's a start.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311