over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kickstarting Enanthate cycle with prop

strongside26

Registered
Hey guys first time looking for cycle advice here, done some searching but I want to just make sure this isn't a pants-on-head retarded idea or ways to change it.

Background information:
-Lifting ~3.5 years now
-Manual labor job (kinda irrelevant but being on makes it a LOT better)
-1 cycle before (600mg total test e pinning 300 2x a week for 10 weeks, 50mg dbol kickstart for first 5 weeks)
-Doing 5/3/1 program with auxiliary work but thinking about switching to more of a 5 day split oriented on heavy compounds.
*I'm aware 600mg of test e was a lot to start with but I kept hearing "make your first cycle count" and I wanted to use an even amount of oil.

For the actual cycle I was thinking I'd really like to transition toward short esters but I honestly don't think I'm ready to be pinning ED for many weeks to months at a time. I also want to sample prop and the PIP from it with my source (board sponsor, not sure if I can mention?) before I buy too much or go for a longer cycle with it. Lastly I really, really like the feeling of test (who doesn't?) and so I really don't want to just hold myself over with an oral until the enanthate kicks in.

Weeks 1-12 test enanthate 600mg (300 2x a week)
**(Maybe increase after first few weeks?)
Weeks 1-4 test prop 100mg EOD
**(Is this too much on top of the enanthate? Was thinking 80-100)
Weeks 1-4 20mg Sdrol, might drop down to 10 if sides are bad
**(Bad idea to frontload this much shit, oral + prop?)
Weeks 1-12 hCG 250 iu 2x a week
ADEX for AI
Standard PCT

Again sorry if this is a moronic post but I see lots of test blends being used, and I really want to get the full test feel out of the whole cycle, not just the later 2/3rds. Thanks for the help.

Your post is not moronic. Your test e and prop protocol are fine. You may want to reconsider running SD. My buddy was on it and his kidneys starting hurting and his eyes and skin started turning yellow. It's one of the most toxic orals on the planet. I personally don't think the gains outweigh the negatives. One member here reported his HDL/LDL and liver values and they were off the charts bad. However, he his numbers started to return to normal after a month. If you feel as though the good outweighs the bad, then you can proceed with the SD, just make sure you are on a ton of liver supps and try to get blood work done as well. Good luck and stay healthy!

Your post is not moronic. Your test e and prop protocol are fine. You may want to reconsider running SD. My buddy was on it and his kidneys starting hurting and his eyes and skin started turning yellow. It's one of the most toxic orals on the planet. I personally don't think the gains outweigh the negatives. One member here reported his HDL/LDL and liver values and they were off the charts bad. However, he his numbers started to return to normal after a month. If you feel as though the good outweighs the bad, then you can proceed with the SD, just make sure you are on a ton of liver supps and try to get blood work done as well. Good luck and stay healthy!
Thanks for the reply. I was going to take milk thistle maybe Liv 52 also but honestly didn't use in my first cycle so still looking up what would be good protocol for those. I'm really torn on the SD as well because those posts about terrible HDL/LDL levels have me concerned but also keep hearing about its tremendous strength properties and I already blew money on a bottle when it was still legal.

I take liv52 and tudca for SD and methylsten orals. Liver juice is a milk thistle product thats supposed to be good too.

I will still use oral from time to time but kick starting with short esters is much safer and works great the only oral I've found that really works for me is adrol @ 50mg

the strength and size gains from sd are quite nice. the toxicity is a bitch sometimes if youre prone to sides. take a good tudca product and make sure you stay very hydrated. the stuff will dry you out big time. maybe instead of running it at the beginning of your cycle toss it in at the end since your already kick starting with the prop.

the strength and size gains from sd are quite nice. the toxicity is a bitch sometimes if youre prone to sides. take a good tudca product and make sure you stay very hydrated. the stuff will dry you out big time. maybe instead of running it at the beginning of your cycle toss it in at the end since your already kick starting with the prop.
Good idea, I hadn't considered that actually.

Thanks for all of the replies guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity