over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney Damage

I agree on the BP, many of us do not take BP and we all know it is the silent killer.

I know alot say foam in the urine also indicts kidney protein release but so many people do not know truly what foam looks like vs bubbles from standing and peeing....

It's as easy as peeing in a cup and having it checked.

In january of this year my friend went to the doc and was told he had irreversible kidney damage and he needed to start dialysis, CK was over 5000 and creatinine was in the 4s. He felt fine otherwise, went home didnt work out for a week, got hydrated before next test, and everything came back in normal range on 2nd test. It is amazing how your readings can fluctuate dependind on many factors. Go get a second opinion bro. I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless you and be with you through this.

I have never been convinced that tren affects kidneys can any show proof of this? I have heard this debate for years and no solid proof on one side or the other

i can say this when i was doing 700 ml of tren i c ldnt bend over nor piss right and it was very dark/urin so three cycle later i figer out to lower my dose to 100 r 200 ml fer week for 2 r 4 week now i hv no kidney problem,going to hv to sat three cycle of hurting and it take about 6 month later to clear my system so i was hurting for two yr befor i caught on.i,m going with yes it can affect ur kidneys,just me i might b different, but i do love it,but th pain was to much way to much less thn a month at th start of my cycle now,back pain burning piss brown piss and tht when th pain w ld alway start,just had to much on my plate to slow down to find out y.and i,m not th only one when i checked into it one other here said th same,but he does 100-200 a day and he never stop useing overkill maybe on his part,but tht two tht i can say tht had problem,think on it

I can't find a research about tren kidney toxicity where it was stated that it's a BB's myth, the dark urines are due to oxidizited metabolites. Years ago speaking about this subject a doc, the doc of a lot of BBs ;) told me that the fina conversion could leaves cellulose residues and this is very toxic for the kidneys. He told me that X,an european BB, must do dialysis for this reason.

Last edited:
The darkened urine is thought to be from tren's bronze colored metabolites. I never noticed a difference myself, both from trenbolone pellets and powder.

I stay well hydrated though, even when at low single digit bodyfat%'s, and when eating lots of protein.

BMJ

In january of this year my friend went to the doc and was told he had irreversible kidney damage and he needed to start dialysis, CK was over 5000 and creatinine was in the 4s. He felt fine otherwise, went home didnt work out for a week, got hydrated before next test, and everything came back in normal range on 2nd test. It is amazing how your readings can fluctuate dependind on many factors. Go get a second opinion bro. I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless you and be with you through this.

Thats why a biopsy is necessay, only way to know for sure. But sounds like your friend is ok.

Thanks for posting such great replies guys! Until he is tested again, I must say he is more at peace after reading the post! Great Post!

Yeah, Ive been thru this too. When I was a Rower (Oarsman) on a rowing team, all the boats got blood tests before the season and almost all of us got calls that we had possible kidney and liver damage.

Then the testing place realized that we were all in the same sport/crew and looked again and said we were fine. And we had shit for muscle. Just 5 or 6 hours of endurance sports a day, had raised our levels...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws