over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidneys...15 years of bloodwork that may help you

To be totally frank I made an appt with a shrink I recognize we all get a little paranoid but this is far beyond that and now impacting me to the point I can't hardly train anymore.

Good move. You need to make your mental healthy the top priority right now, you physical health based on the data you've shared is fine.

Good move. You need to make your mental healthy the top priority right now, you physical health based on the data you've shared is fine.

oh yeah my man I have no issue seeing a shrink. I've always been one of those classic over thinkers that causes himself a lot of extra anxiety about the "what if's". I'm super happy not really a depression issue but I'm the type if I see the picture of a kidney I start thinking I'm in kidney failure. It's that extreme with this particular issue.

It's been well controlled for years without any meds or anything but for some reason this has my anxiety all jacked up the last 4 months.

Yes sir I have done a few of the 24 hour tests. It seems for most (and def for me) they correlate really well with the spot ACR (albumin creatinine ratio) so the past years we've done that. They've all been normal both 24 hour and spot test.

I appreciate it. I don't know what kind of response I was looking for as my PC had a heart to heart with me about this and basically said he loves that I'm conscientious but I'm living like a patient with end stage kidney disease.

To be totally frank I made an appt with a shrink I recognize we all get a little paranoid but this is far beyond that and now impacting me to the point I can't hardly train anymore. I'm just on my rx'd trt now so it's also not like my numbers are ok and then I go blast tren for three months putting me at risk. Everything, including hormones are stable with just 150mgs test/week and mk677.

If your training is unusually intense and/or high in volume, then perhaps you are giving yourself a mild case of rhabdo that goes away, or some other acute effect. Looking at that bloodwork, and even more so with normal 24 hour clearance, your kidneys fine in every way. That creatinine level is totally normal and your "e"GFR is an "estimate." Are you aware that GFR is based on a body surface area of 1.72m^2? You are over 2 for sure. Even hyper-muscular kids will often have creatinine that is out of range or very close to it.

If your training is unusually intense and/or high in volume, then perhaps you are giving yourself a mild case of rhabdo that goes away, or some other acute effect. Looking at that bloodwork, and even more so with normal 24 hour clearance, your kidneys fine in every way. That creatinine level is totally normal and your "e"GFR is an "estimate." Are you aware that GFR is based on a body surface area of 1.72m^2? You are over 2 for sure. Even hyper-muscular kids will often have creatinine that is out of range or very close to it.

yeah funny enough my doc showed me a few different formulas where you plug your actual height/weight in and my eGFR is over 100 on all of them.

When I said I can't hardly train I mean due to anxiety. I literally start working out and think "what's the point I'm dying of kidney failure". That's what propted me to inquire about seeing a shrink. This anxiety about this whole thing is taking over my life.

yeah funny enough my doc showed me a few different formulas where you plug your actual height/weight in and my eGFR is over 100 on all of them.

When I said I can't hardly train I mean due to anxiety. I literally start working out and think "what's the point I'm dying of kidney failure". That's what propted me to inquire about seeing a shrink. This anxiety about this whole thing is taking over my life.

Just so you are aware, a lot of people go through something like this, usually in their mid to late 20's, usually heart, but often other organs are involved or some possible disease. Basically, it seems like it's some kind of coming to terms with the fact that you can die of anything at any moment, we live constantly on the edge, and pretend death isn't right in our face. It's not easy, human's have a strange detachment from that reality, but at some point in our life we usually get a little too close to it. This is probably where most of the anxiety from panic attacks come from. If you can convince yourself of the afterlife it instantly fixes it (or makes it worse, depending).

You should reach a point when you realize that lying around and worrying about things isn't doing you any good and in fact is making you less healthy. I have faced death a few times and know that my time on this earth is limited. I want to make the most of it while I can.

Don't waste a single day moping around and full of anxiety.

Just so you are aware, a lot of people go through something like this, usually in their mid to late 20's, usually heart, but often other organs are involved or some possible disease. Basically, it seems like it's some kind of coming to terms with the fact that you can die of anything at any moment, we live constantly on the edge, and pretend death isn't right in our face. It's not easy, human's have a strange detachment from that reality, but at some point in our life we usually get a little too close to it. This is probably where most of the anxiety from panic attacks come from. If you can convince yourself of the afterlife it instantly fixes it (or makes it worse, depending).

Thanks man I appreciate that. I’d also say you are right as this got worse when my dad suddenly died last October (cancer he didn’t know he had until 3 days before he died).

I’m a fairly religious fellow and grew up living in and around the funeral business so I’ve always been fairly comfortable with death.

That said I am certainly going through some sort of irrational mental issue now. It’s taking all I have not to order $500 of bloodwork online right now lol. The problem is I’m chasing ghosts because I will always find something in my bw to panic about with this state of mind.

You should reach a point when you realize that lying around and worrying about things isn't doing you any good and in fact is making you less healthy. I have faced death a few times and know that my time on this earth is limited. I want to make the most of it while I can.

Don't waste a single day moping around and full of anxiety.

Right on man couldn’t agree more. I’ve never been this much in my own head before. It’s a mindf*ck. It’ll pass but I am going to see a shrink.

Thanks man I appreciate that. I’d also say you are right as this got worse when my dad suddenly died last October (cancer he didn’t know he had until 3 days before he died).

I’m a fairly religious fellow and grew up living in and around the funeral business so I’ve always been fairly comfortable with death.

That said I am certainly going through some sort of irrational mental issue now. It’s taking all I have not to order $500 of bloodwork online right now lol. The problem is I’m chasing ghosts because I will always find something in my bw to panic about with this state of mind.

Do everything you can now to live healthy and be natural if you can. Once you know that you are doing everything right hopefully a lot of those fears go away. I wish I had gone natural after I developed my case of cardiomyopathy. I made it about 11 months but then gave in to my impulse to use again.

It’ll pass but I am going to see a shrink.

Good idea. It certainly cant hurt you and will most probably help you at least some. I probably should have gone/should go from time to time. Ive never done it though. I seem to be powering through it ok. My mind gets messed up every time my defibrillator has to fire off. I know that I would have probably died if it weren't for the defib, and that is a big mind phuck. I feel pretty screwed up for a few weeks after that. Right now I am scared in the gym to work out. Im wearing a heart rate monitor to make sure my HR doesn't get too high. Ive triggered V tach 2 times now in the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131