over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kids dont try this.

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
It was tuesday back day and I was planning on training much later in the evening so I decided to drink a few beers , suddenly i remembered teh Pistons game was going to be on so i put the beers down and hit the gym for a back workout, on the way to the gym I was hoping i wasnt to buzzed and wouldnt get dizzy or something, anyways as I started training I got a huge ass pump and my back filled out like a mofo , i hadnt felt this since i was ON , I was just as strong if not stronger and the pump lasted 30 mins after my workout was completed, my only guess was that it had to have something to do with teh alchohol?? now im prolly not gonna try this again for awhile but if i do try it im going to monitor my bodys reations very carefully to see if it did the exact same thing. Fuck supps the beer seemed to beat them all when it came to fullness , obviously i do NOT reccomend this but I just thought it was very odd and interesting dont really know the science behind it but it definetly was a rush.

if it wasn't too much alcohol running through your system it's not that bad. the pump and fullness could be from consuming liquid carbs right before you worked out. Have you been on a low carb high protein diet? do you typical take/eat/drink any fast acting carbs before you lift?

mikeswift said:
if it wasn't too much alcohol running through your system it's not that bad. the pump and fullness could be from consuming liquid carbs right before you worked out. Have you been on a low carb high protein diet? do you typical take/eat/drink any fast acting carbs before you lift?
I usually drink 1 scoop of vitargo right before training but since i drank a few beers i didnt feel like drinking a shake of vitargo so i rushed of to the gym , and it was a much more intense pump then the vitargo. Oh and no im a fat ass right now so no dieting for me.

I'd tend to think the alchohol acted as a vasodilator of sorts and let more blood into the muscle. How was the strength during the workout? Did it last longer than usual?

Kahn said:
I'd tend to think the alchohol acted as a vasodilator of sorts and let more blood into the muscle.

bingo!

Kahn said:
I'd tend to think the alchohol acted as a vasodilator of sorts and let more blood into the muscle. How was the strength during the workout? Did it last longer than usual?

all the above is correct. The carb rush from the beer would have helped lots too.

A buddy of mine ALWAYS drinks 2 beers (Budweiser) before he hits the gym. I have worked out before after a couple of beers, and got an AMAZING pump as well.

This is something else NOT to try either. When I had mouth surgery I trained while taking pain medicine (lorcet 10/500) and got an amazing workout. I was very strong that day and got a killer pump. My former training partner used to take percocet on his heavy bench days. He has a shoulder bothering him.......this is stupid, I know, I have told him........but he takes a couple and goes in there and benches 600 lbs.

I remember Greg Zulak once recommended taking Valium before you train. WTF? He said you might not remember where you parked the car when your done training, but you would get a killer workout. I can barely get off the couch after I take a valium. How in the hell will I train?

Greg Zulak has said lots of shit over the years that makes no sense.

Ive always wondered why there were empty beer cans in the trash recepticle at the gym.

I drink 2-three buds b4 I surf and I get the same type of pump espeacially when the swell if pumping itself. Gets me really goin good.

just look at bikies that lift big muscles ,but a big beer gut ,after they train they live at the pub,

Hmmmm. Isn't there carb drinks without the alcohol.
And beings that it is a depressant. I know this for a fact. For I cried many
a tear in my beer.

Vander_V said:
It was tuesday back day and I was planning on training much later in the evening so I decided to drink a few beers , suddenly i remembered teh Pistons game was going to be on so i put the beers down and hit the gym for a back workout, on the way to the gym I was hoping i wasnt to buzzed and wouldnt get dizzy or something, anyways as I started training I got a huge ass pump and my back filled out like a mofo , i hadnt felt this since i was ON , I was just as strong if not stronger and the pump lasted 30 mins after my workout was completed, my only guess was that it had to have something to do with teh alchohol?? now im prolly not gonna try this again for awhile but if i do try it im going to monitor my bodys reations very carefully to see if it did the exact same thing. Fuck supps the beer seemed to beat them all when it came to fullness , obviously i do NOT reccomend this but I just thought it was very odd and interesting dont really know the science behind it but it definetly was a rush.

your a retard....lol j/k but you already know this.

Mr.Huge

you know what Vander, you have posted a lot of pic's of yourself. Do you realize how many kids would love to look like you. I think this is the last thing I would have posted. Now you'll get a bunch of crazy kids trying it. Just what we need is some kids coming in after a few beers lifting weights.

Then you say kids don't try this. Just what the hell do you think there going to be trying next? Clue it won't be Spinach from Popeye's can
Tough

Last edited:
V

My guess would be the carbs. Taking a ton of fast acting carbs all at once really fills me out.

I ate a whole box of honey buns at work one night and everyone was telling me how pumped I looked. The guys that "knew" me were asking if I was back "ON". I hadn't even stepped in the gym for a month.

Maybe I should try that before I walk into the gym next time and see if I get the crazy pump you were talking about.

I never found that alcohol did anything for my pumps though, just the carbs.

Last edited:
Tough Old Man said:
you know what Vander, you have posted a lot of pic's of yourself. Do you realize how many kids would love to look like you. I think this is the last thing I would have posted. Now you'll get a bunch of crazy kids trying it. Just what we need is some kids coming in after a few beers lifting weights.

Then you say kids don't try this. Just what the hell do you think there going to be trying next? Clue it won't be Spinach from Popeye's can
Tough
Um i think the title of my thread here is "Kids dont try this";) I also stated "obviously i do NOT reccomend this" Ive been very clear here so lets stop with the "Oh lets save the children bullshit" ,My thread is directed at people who have knowledge of this, thats what this board is for isnt it?.

Last edited:
Kahn said:
I also agree cause I was extremely vascular, my strength felt a tad above the norm and lasted the entire workout which usually i feel a fatiqued on my last few sets. I have a feeling that this wouldnt work everytime maybe the first 5 times and then your body would adapt. Still is interesting to me and different from any feel or pump Ive had yet to this day , except when being ON.

i think arnie said he drank a gallon of beer a day while training.

Vander_V said:
Um i think the title of my thread here is "Kids dont try this";) I also stated "obviously i do NOT reccomend this" Ive been very clear here so lets stop with the "Oh lets save the children bullshit" ,My thread is directed at people who have knowledge of this, thats what this board is for isnt it?.
That's fine Vander. But as you know, the first time you tell a kid not to do something, what do they go and do.

I will guarantee you that at least one kid that has read this and knows how big you are is now going to try it. I can see it now. Hey Ronnie I know this big guy on the net that says he gets great pumps if he drinks beer before working out. JMO.

I won't say anymore.

Vander_V said:

Strange, but I've hear many with the same results. One of freinds drinks two heineken before training.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131