over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

King Labs strength log

PL79

Newbies
I will be running a strength log for a uncommon strength event . Professional arm wrestling . I retired from powerlifting a few yrs ago . Then stumbled onto armwrestling . Had no idea how big the sport really is on a national level . Anyways , I’m going to give King Labs a honest review with their sustnanon and halo . I’m going this route due to body weight limits . I need to stay under 210. I’m thinking first 4 wks , .5 ml every 3rd day to get then bump it up from there . 4 wks leading up to the event . I will be using 30-40 mg of halo daily . I may be throwing some peptides in there here and there to aid in recovery .

10wk cycle of Kings Sust and Halo and peptides

wks 1-4 , Sust @ 125mg (.5ml) every 3rd day

wks 5+ Sust bumped up to 200-250mg every 3rd day . Have to watch my BW due to weight class limits .

wks 6-9 , BPC 157 @ 200-300 mcg ED , TB 500@ 500mcg ED . Will not run the last wk as this causes a lot of muscle pump in the arms . This will not be good in the competition . Only doing this as a injury prevention for the bicep tendons/forearm tendons

wks 7-10 , Halo 30-40mg ED

1st pin a couple days ago . Upper quad . Pain level 1-10 in regards to AAS injections , It was a 4 . Not bad and very tolerable for myself .

What kind of problems did you have bud ?
Ive done them for nearly 15yrs . I just don’t aspirate them . I use 25-27 1” . No issues unless the BA is really high

What kind of problems did you have bud ?
Ive done them for nearly 15yrs . I just don’t aspirate them . I use 25-27 1” . No issues unless the BA is really high
Mine always seemed to swell up, so I stopped. I have zero problems elsewhere. To paranoid to try it again lol

Try this , measure from a seated position . Thumb ridge seated into your hip crease , with your palm down on top of your quad. Inject spot should be around your pinky fingers end . Apply a ice pack for 15mins prior to pinning . Then sanitize the spot . Do not aspirate . Use a 25-27g 1” .

Try this , measure from a seated position . Thumb ridge seated into your hip crease , with your palm down on top of your quad. Inject spot should be around your pinky fingers end . Apply a ice pack for 15mins prior to pinning . Then sanitize the spot . Do not aspirate . Use a 25-27g 1” .
Thanks for the info

Was really waiting to report back on wk 4 . Thought I’d give a update on what I’m feeling with the small dose presently . I’m liking it so far .

Presently coming to the end of week 4 . This week the Sust dose have gone up to 250mg every 3rd day . Hands are feeling bulkier and muscle fullness is very noticeable along with libido drive . It’s time to start watching my sugars due to only being 3lbs from my weight limit cap . No complaints to report on Kings gear .

Presently coming to the end of week 4 . This week the Sust dose have gone up to 250mg every 3rd day . Hands are feeling bulkier and muscle fullness is very noticeable along with libido drive . It’s time to start watching my sugars due to only being 3lbs from my weight limit cap . No complaints to report on Kings gear .
When's your meet

Going into wk 6 today . Weight is good , only 3lbs up . Still have wiggle room for my weight class . BFI is dropping and muscles are defiantly hardening up . Fullness is present in the muscle bellies and strength has very noticeably increased . Peptide treatments started today as well . BPC @ 250mcg , TB500 @ 500mcg ED . Inject spots are bicep/shoulder . Alternating every other day from right to left . Sust dose is still currently at 250mg every 3rd day . No negative sides symptoms showing .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear