over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Knee problems?

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So recently iv gotten pretty strong on legs and for a while was going heavy on leg presses and hacks with no knee wraps (didnt think, i know i know). Now my knees have been hurtin whenever i do legs lately. Even sometimes running up the stairs they hurt once in a while. There are stints where they dont hurt at all, and half way through the leg workout they stop hurtin.. but you see my problem. Im on 3iu GH 5 days a week which is supposed to help, and debating to run IGF-1. Now would taking hydrolyzed beef collagen help at all? I remember seeing someone reputable recommend loads of it when you have problems. Would it benefit me to take glucosamin/chondroitin/MSM or would that just mask the problem and dull the pain while a problem exists?

I'd love know as well.

My right knee limits me from getting the full effects of squats. I only can go down so far.

I have tried GH, Aflutops, (not IGF yet), and all the supps, but Cissus was the only thing that helped my joint probelms, (Tendon related), it is truely great stuff.

I used 5g per day, of 10% extract, but you may get away with less, I bought a kg and capped up a load.

I know many others who found it to be the best joint supp they ever used too.

I take MSM twice per day for my joints. The main reason is I have arthritis in my AC joint. It does seem to help.

i had the same prob a while back and mine was caused by the tightening of the I.T. band and the quad in general... i foam roll the I T band and quad 3-4 x a week and get deep tissue work done on the quads weekly....

i dont think growth will have a dramatic effect on the joints or knees...

if you think about it, you are obviously getting stronger and more dense in the quad and legs in general, your problem with the knees has happened at the same time.. this would lead me to belive the knee probs are caused by the growing of the quad, i doubt glucosamine or msm is going to fix the prob. it might help treat it though.....

i bought some of the best knee wraps i have ever owned from titan a few weeks back, they have rubber or something in them that makes them fit and support much better... by far the best ive used and i have used quite a few different brands....

cissus and roller both work great.

try doing the inner/outer thigh machines and also seated calf raise first in your leg workout. warming up these muscles lets you squat and leg press with your knee in better alignment.

I have tried GH, Aflutops, (not IGF yet), and all the supps, but Cissus was the only thing that helped my joint probelms, (Tendon related), it is truely great stuff.

I used 5g per day, of 10% extract, but you may get away with less, I bought a kg and capped up a load.

I know many others who found it to be the best joint supp they ever used too.

Where is the best place to buy this from, in bulk?
Thanks

What you have to start doing is slow-motion reps on the leg press and hack squat. 3 full seconds down, 3 full seconds up. About half the weight, and your soft tissue will love you for it bro.

Also make sure your hamstrings strength is up to par. A lot of knee problems occur when the quad strength far exceeds the hams. As a rule, and you can try this, you should be able to do as a minimum 50% of your one rep max leg extension with a hamstring curl. So if one rep max leg extensionis 250 then as a minimum you need to do 125 leg curl once. Any better than that is bonus. It is about balance through the knee joint.

Where is the best place to buy this from, in bulk?
Thanks

Are you in the US or UK?

It will need to be capped, as it smells and tastes very bad.

It is a fine powder, and it a pain in the @ss to cap TBH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131