advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Arginine L-Pyroglu Lysine taken on empty stomach can u eat 30min later b4 bed?

eckstg

Banned
Am considering trying this combo to stimulate natural release of growth hormone but it seems it would be difficult after fasting 3 hours upon taking the L-Arginine L-Pyroglu Lysine to get to sleep on a empty stomach.Would this combo still be effective if i do the fast for 3 hours then take the L-Arginine L-Pyroglu Lysine and wait 30mins to 1 hour then eat and go to sleep?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Eating would defeat the purpose.
If you are looking for natural GH release then look to either Phenibut or Mucuna Puriens added to Huperzine-a. Much more effective. The Phenibut would be the choice if you want better sleep.

Last edited:
in the mountain dog article, in articles section

read IABADMANS take on natural GH release. i think i have it actually... hold on... here it is

written by IABADMAN "Reguarding aminos.....I like them ......and they can give you some muscle and improve recovery for sure ......

things to try .....the old VInce method.....this keeps the body in a positive nitrogen balance [ you should all do some reading as to why this is important and makes sense .....] start with 3 free form aminos and 3 one gram liver tabs [ If true protien doesn't have then ....ask them to make or refer ...or use there powders ] between all meals .....each week add 1 gram of each til you are at about 6 -10 grams of each depending on your size and stomach tolorence......* note on all supps including vits.......take weds and sundays off ......to keep body from adapting and take a week off everything every 4-6 weeks .....this is a good idea and makes sense] What to expect? Better recovery .....a rounder look .....and a little muscle as well .....it is a good protical and still pushed by a company that JOhn endorses bevery international........and his pal Dr Senaro like aminos betwenn meals as well .....* one other comment here...fyi....have done l lysine at same dose as above added to the other two and have got a little better results as well .....

Another thing I like for guys under 35 is using arginine ,orithine , and tryptophan .....in the middle of night ,on an empty stomach when you wake to use the bathroom [ because must be on an empty stomach ] .....Take a shake with some fat before bed or better yet eat some steak and eggs then hit the hay.......wake up maybe three hrs later or so .....drink down 1 gram for every 10 lbs of bdy wt of arginine and half of that of orithine with 6-9 grams of tryptophan[definately go to true protein for these].......ala gironda ...and dirk pearson/shaw ......and watch yourself get harder with gh like results......it works if you do it right and are consistant........have to work up on dose for stomach purposes .....but if done right and consistant you youngsters will like as good as low dose gh......hard to stick to, cause of taste and timing.....but I did this through high school and I was built better than most drug using men ....no bs"

read IABADMANS take on natural GH release. i think i have it actually... hold on... here it is

written by IABADMAN "Reguarding aminos.....I like them ......and they can give you some muscle and improve recovery for sure ......

things to try .....the old VInce method.....this keeps the body in a positive nitrogen balance [ you should all do some reading as to why this is important and makes sense .....] start with 3 free form aminos and 3 one gram liver tabs [ If true protien doesn't have then ....ask them to make or refer ...or use there powders ] between all meals .....each week add 1 gram of each til you are at about 6 -10 grams of each depending on your size and stomach tolorence......* note on all supps including vits.......take weds and sundays off ......to keep body from adapting and take a week off everything every 4-6 weeks .....this is a good idea and makes sense] What to expect? Better recovery .....a rounder look .....and a little muscle as well .....it is a good protical and still pushed by a company that JOhn endorses bevery international........and his pal Dr Senaro like aminos betwenn meals as well .....* one other comment here...fyi....have done l lysine at same dose as above added to the other two and have got a little better results as well .....

Another thing I like for guys under 35 is using arginine ,orithine , and tryptophan .....in the middle of night ,on an empty stomach when you wake to use the bathroom [ because must be on an empty stomach ] .....Take a shake with some fat before bed or better yet eat some steak and eggs then hit the hay.......wake up maybe three hrs later or so .....drink down 1 gram for every 10 lbs of bdy wt of arginine and half of that of orithine with 6-9 grams of tryptophan[definately go to true protein for these].......ala gironda ...and dirk pearson/shaw ......and watch yourself get harder with gh like results......it works if you do it right and are consistant........have to work up on dose for stomach purposes .....but if done right and consistant you youngsters will like as good as low dose gh......hard to stick to, cause of taste and timing.....but I did this through high school and I was built better than most drug using men ....no bs"

This protocol seems interesting for arginine, orithine and tryptophan for young guys trying to build mass. Imabadman is a big natural guy so his input is always appreciated. Has anyone tried this or something similar?
Can you post a link to this thread that you have quoted above?

Thxs for the advice everyone!!I see it deffiently means go to sleep on an empty stomach by your comments and now i just need to figure out which protocol to try.The L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate plus Lysine is the cheapest by far being only roughly $50 a year.The arginine alone at the max 30grams a day cost $400 for a years supply.IABADMAN's protocol at 10g day arginine, 5g L-Ornithine, and 9g L-Tryptophan comes to roughly $700 a year.

Im gonna try the L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate plus Lysine first due to affordability for starters and keep the others in mind and possibly give them a try in the future.Anyone know of the cheapest and accurate way to check your igf-1 levels?Here : Somatomedin-C Frozen Growth Hormone Marker Blood Test you can order a Somatomedin-C (IGF-1) test between $75-$100 but not sure whats all involved.Here's a link that shows igf-1 ranges by age group http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/som/cmed/c8/results/otherLaboratoryValues/pdfs/IGF1_M_COMBO.pdf It appears if you can keep yourself in the 500range your doing great?

Also would you think taking Ambien/Zolpidem and Amitriptyline (Elavil) with any of the protocols (L-Arginine L-Pyroglutamate plus Lysine), (arginine alone ),or (arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Tryptophan ) before bed it would affect their effectiveness of their growth hormone raising abilities?I know benadryl// Diphenhydramine would kill their effectiveness but not sure with ambien and amitriptyline?The amitriptyline works on serotonin as does l-tryptophan so i figured maybe the amitriptyline would be beneficial but not sure with either?

Last edited:
wouldnt you get more absorption if you took arginine ethyl ester or arginine AKG? Regular L-arginine always tore my stomach up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131