over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lack of AAS for female info

anvar 10mg a day tolerated fine reasonable gains
Primo 50mg a week made her an absolute mess mentally
npp 30mg a week was ok but should have been leaner using it still made gains
Rad140 probably her favourite. Built some great permanent muscle on a 6 week cycle. Libido was insane.. almost to the point of frustrating for the both of us. Little bit of clit enlargement but went back to normal 2 weeks after the 6 week cycle. No adverse effects coming off this either

Also on a side note im 10000% sure the compounds were what they were meant to be.

Still to this day im really surprised that the sarms are what was best. I have heard from a few ifbb pro trainers that sarms no good for men but great for women, no compounds were mentioned.

My Gf doesnt compete just got interested seeing me take stuff and asked what she could take.

Rad140 probably her favourite. Built some great permanent muscle on a 6 week cycle. Libido was insane.. almost to the point of frustrating for the both of us. Little bit of clit enlargement but went back to normal 2 weeks after the 6 week cycle. No adverse effects coming off this either

Also on a side note im 10000% sure the compounds were what they were meant to be.

Still to this day im really surprised that the sarms are what was best. I have heard from a few ifbb pro trainers that sarms no good for men but great for women, no compounds were mentioned.

My Gf doesnt compete just got interested seeing me take stuff and asked what she could take.
Thank you for the input

My wife is on 7.5mg daily of rad140 and likes it better than anavar which is her typical go to. She says better strength and recovery and no sides.
She liked low dose test prop but had some mild acne that turn her off from using.

My wife is on 7.5mg daily of rad140 and likes it better than anavar which is her typical go to. She says better strength and recovery and no sides.
She liked low dose test prop but had some mild acne that turn her off from using.
Thank you for the info. Any experience with her using both GH & secretagogues/"peptides" (apart; not together/at the same time) so that they could be compared? EX, separately using rhGH and at another time, something like Mod GRF (1-29) + Ipamorelin?

It seems most threads about women's use degenerates within just a few posts to childish, repetitive jokes about clit sizes, or uninformed "advice" about "be careful", "don't do that". Honestly it's a shit show.
My wife has done about 7-8 cycles, primarily around the wellness class of look. Favourite is 75mg primo ace tablets for 10-12 weeks. Slow lean gains, low side effects.
Have also tried var, tbol, npp, dnp, clen, t3, superdrol.
Seems that similar to men, fast and furious cycles pump up glycogen and intramuscular water, and not surprisingly the gainzzzz disappear shortly after cycle.
Thus, much better results on 12 weeks 75mg primo ace than 4 weeks 3.3mg sdrol.
I got this a couple of years ago when I was more active on the forum---after I got into a semi heated debate with a member for his unsolicited advice one of his buddies chimed in and told me "not to worry-none of the guys at the gym were looking at me anyways. They were looking at the hott young girl working out beside me." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws