over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lactose free milk anyone

nfernoo

Banned
How many drink this instead of milk?

I had a few questions
1. Lactose free milk dentures protein due to the boiling process (I'm told) what does this mean for people using it for bodybuilding?

2.ive also read that in lactose free milk they replace lactose with glucose. Can this be a better post workout drink?

3. With the above info what if you make your own lactose free milk? Since its not boiled, like conventional milk, is the protein denatured? And if you're not replacing lactose with glucose, what's happening?

To make lactose free milk u use 56 drops of lactase liquid per gallon and let it sit for 24-48 hours. Dairy bothers me so this has been awesome and saves money.

(THE ABOVE INFO I'VE JUST READ. CORRECT ME IF ANYTHING IS WRONG)

I use to drink it instead of milk, but it started upsetting my stomach. In prep I use almond milk and off season I use rice milk for the extra carbs.

I use to drink it instead of milk, but it started upsetting my stomach. In prep I use almond milk and off season I use rice milk for the extra carbs.

Can u tell me how it upset ur stomach?

I had that same issue. It didn't feel like regular milk upset but different and still unsettling. I wonder why.

Can u tell me how it upset ur stomach?

I had that same issue. It didn't feel like regular milk upset but different and still unsettling. I wonder why.

I was reading some where that your stomach can't tolerate it after awhile, or it might be mY UC. It cause me diarrhea, gas, and discomfort :(

Been drinking Lactaid milk for years, mostly in my shakes and to make oatmeal. Love milk too much to give it up. I have tried almond milk many times but just don't care for it.

I say go for it. Makes your protein shakes taste so much better, and oatmeal is a treat when you make it with milk and 2 scoops of whey isolate. If I was seriously dieting then I would cut it out, but I dont compete and as long as my midsection stays flat I'm fine with milk. Keeps me full and strong.

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. My wife got me hooked on it, taste so much better than regular milk. Mixes well with my whey.

Been drinking Lactaid milk for years, mostly in my shakes and to make oatmeal. Love milk too much to give it up. I have tried almond milk many times but just don't care for it.

I say go for it. Makes your protein shakes taste so much better, and oatmeal is a treat when you make it with milk and 2 scoops of whey isolate. If I was seriously dieting then I would cut it out, but I dont compete and as long as my midsection stays flat I'm fine with milk. Keeps me full and strong.

Fit Pro has a very good lactose and sugar free milk.

Milk shouldn't be eff'ed with. Lactose-free, fat-free, nutrient-free. If you can't source fresh raw grass fed organic, preferably Jersey, cow milk...drink water. Nut milks are a joke if mentioned in the same thread as dairy milk.

'To each their own' never rang truer.

I love almond milk but it's basically just flavored water. How much almonds do you really think are in there? Look at the fat and protein content. It's almost nonexistent and almonds are so expensive right now.

I've tried the lactose free milk and it gave me gas and the squirts just like regular milk. I just stick to almond, rice and soy.

I dont eat or drink dairy products,it make your skin thicker.

The BEST tasting milk

**broken link removed**

and higher protein content.

Milk shouldn't be eff'ed with. Lactose-free, fat-free, nutrient-free. If you can't source fresh raw grass fed organic, preferably Jersey, cow milk...drink water. Nut milks are a joke if mentioned in the same thread as dairy milk.

'To each their own' never rang truer.
Preferably Jersey sourced? Lol. Are those Guido cows producing better quality tit puss?

How about ALL milk is a joke? This grass fed dairy push is silly. Yes, it's better than regular Corp mega farm milk, but it's all shit. Adults don't need it and it causes gastric distress in many. People who don't even think they have issues from it notice better digestion, less bloat and less whole body inflammation when they remove the large amounts of milk they're consuming from their diet. My seasonal allergies are worse when I'm consuming more dairy. More mucus and more gastric bloat. Don't get me wrong, some quality Greek yogurt here and there is great. Even some low fat cottage cheese in small amounts. But chugging gallons of milk a week to get protein is unwise. Try reducing it and replace with a whole food protein and see if you notice anything. It's silly to still be consuming it like we do in the West anyway. The concept that drinking mass amounts of milk daily is a "healthy staple" is a uniquely western dogma reinforced by the dairy farmers lobby. It is not THAT healthy. Milk and puffed rice and sugar has been pushed as a staple American breakfast for millions of kids and it's pure crap.

The dairy milk = super food fallacy is built on misinformation and should go away. Most diet coaches will eliminate dairy right off the bat. Get your probiotics in, digestive enzymes, ditch the high amounts of dairy and gluten laiden crap. Thank me later. Digestive efficiency and health are crucial to nutrient absorption and immunity and signs of poor digestion are often overlooked.

Last edited:
I get mine from a small farm right here in central eastern Maine....no pastuerization, no homogenization, just raw milk

It still has the lactase enzyme, which P and H milk don't have, and helps break down lactose, so lactose intolerant peeps can usually still drink raw milk

Id give it a try, I have no issues with dairy, but love raw milk over processed, and drink 4-5 gallons a week of whole

On another note try cutting out wheat and added sugar from your diet and see how you feel...easy to stick with as well

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity