over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lance Armstrong BUSTED!!!!

PHIL HERNON

Banned
PARIS, France (Reuters) --

Lance Armstrong's record setting seventh Tour de France victory, along with his entire Tour de France legacy, may be tarnished by what could turn out to be one of the greatest sports scandals of all time. Armstrong is being quizzed by French police after three banned substances were found in his South France hotel room while on vacation after winning the 2005 Tour de France.

The three substances found were toothpaste, deodorant, and soap which have been banned by French authorities for over 75 years.

Armstrong's girlfriend, American rocker Sheryl Crowe, is quoted as saying "We use them every day in America, so we naturally thought they'd be ok throughout Europe."

Along with these three banned substances, French authorities also physically searched Armstrong and found several other interesting items that they had never seen before, including a backbone and a testicle

PHIL HERNON said:
PARIS, France (Reuters) --

Lance Armstrong's record setting seventh Tour de France victory, along with his entire Tour de France legacy, may be tarnished by what could turn out to be one of the greatest sports scandals of all time. Armstrong is being quizzed by French police after three banned substances were found in his South France hotel room while on vacation after winning the 2005 Tour de France.

The three substances found were toothpaste, deodorant, and soap which have been banned by French authorities for over 75 years.

Armstrong's girlfriend, American rocker Sheryl Crowe, is quoted as saying "We use them every day in America, so we naturally thought they'd be ok throughout Europe."

Along with these three banned substances, French authorities also physically searched Armstrong and found several other interesting items that they had never seen before, including a backbone and a testicle

LOL!!! That's awesome. I thought this was going to be just more old news until halfway through the post

Ha ha ha ... :D

They always gotta be fuckin up somebodies game hu.

Jealous fuckers

JJ

What!

HaHa.... Thats F'n funny.

Ok I will admit it Phil you got me.

I was thinking WTF shit is Phil posting about Armstrong bwahahahaha

CROWLER

Gotta try some of that stuff, how long did he CYCLE it? :D

MikeS thats easy..................

MikeS said:
Gotta try some of that stuff, how long did he CYCLE it? :D

three showers on 1 off

:D Man, you got me good. I thought I heard about something involving him. :star-;ars

JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER....GETTING READY TO HIT SOME TRICEPS AND CALVES AND SAW IT

I THOUGHT ....AWWW, HELL NO! JUST LEAVE THE SONOFABITCH ALONE...HE CAME BACK FROM CANCER, WORKS HIS ASS OFF AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM HIM!

I MUST ADMIT....I EXPECTED THE WORST AND YOU REALLY GOT ME, PHIL. THAT STUFF ABOUT THE BACKBONE AND HAVING SOME NUTS WAS ESPECIALLY GOOD.

I BOW BEFORE YOUR SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND WIT. :D :D :D :D

BOW ALL YOU WANT TO THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT...

JETHRO TULL said:
I THOUGHT ....AWWW, HELL NO! JUST LEAVE THE SONOFABITCH ALONE...HE CAME BACK FROM CANCER, WORKS HIS ASS OFF AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM HIM!

I MUST ADMIT....I EXPECTED THE WORST AND YOU REALLY GOT ME, PHIL. THAT STUFF ABOUT THE BACKBONE AND HAVING SOME NUTS WAS ESPECIALLY GOOD.

but i copied it from my cleveland browns web site, ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :star-wars ::tar-wars :s:ar-wars :st:r-wars

i hear among the banned substances found were razors and various manual and electric shavers. God forbid their women rid themselves of hairy pits!

JETHRO TULL said:

Got to love it. Funniest shit iv seen in a while, i wish there was a way the french could get a hold of this post lol

GOT ME TOO! :ac:ion-sm :ch:eky-sm

Too funny, thanks Phil!!

Phil,
you kill me man, funny!! thanks for the laugh

look up at my name ^^^^

I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! !! I'M PURPLE !!I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! ! IM PURPLE !!! I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!!
I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! I'M I'M PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!! PURPLE !!! IM PURPLE !!!

Im A Bad Man .....

TooPowerful4u said:
i hear among the banned substances found were razors and various manual and electric shavers. God forbid their women rid themselves of hairy pits!
hehehehe OMG you beat me to it. That kills me :p :p

LMFAO

maybe they should try a cycle of it, stinky bastards.

leap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner