over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

last week contest prep!! need imput

muscle69

Registered
I'm one week out...... yesterday was last day of all injectables....tren, prop, and zambons. I have enough winny tabs to run 150mgs a day till show or till sat. would you run winny on that sat or cut it off by friday? also running 100mgs of proviron and 1mg of arimidex a day till sat. I'll take all imput guys thanks!!

Not sure what the question is. Are you saying proviron is your only androgen up to your show??? By Sat the tren will have dwindled down. Also, arimidex is your only anti-e? I usualy like to use at least two to cover all bases.

Then again... if youv done the work and gotten as lean as you should... the drugs arent gonna make all the difference as long as you have some sort of non aromatizing androgen in there and you come in full and dry.

Oh yea.... try to stay calm, do what you need to do, and DONT stress or panick... thatl raise cortisol and make you hold water no matter what you do.

muscle69 said:
I'm one week out...... yesterday was last day of all injectables....tren, prop, and zambons. I have enough winny tabs to run 150mgs a day till show or till sat. would you run winny on that sat or cut it off by friday? also running 100mgs of proviron and 1mg of arimidex a day till sat. I'll take all imput guys thanks!!

Looks good to me bro, I would stop the winny Friday and mabe trow in some Nolva.

Big Bapper said:
Looks good to me bro, I would stop the winny Friday and mabe trow in some Nolva.

Yes i have nolva i'm taking to i forgot to tell you. So you would not take any winny on contest day?

TooPowerful4u said:
Not sure what the question is. Are you saying proviron is your only androgen up to your show??? By Sat the tren will have dwindled down. Also, arimidex is your only anti-e? I usualy like to use at least two to cover all bases.

Then again... if youv done the work and gotten as lean as you should... the drugs arent gonna make all the difference as long as you have some sort of non aromatizing androgen in there and you come in full and dry.

Oh yea.... try to stay calm, do what you need to do, and DONT stress or panick... thatl raise cortisol and make you hold water no matter what you do.

I'm taking arimidex and 20mg of nolva a day. Yes im taking 100mgs of proviron and 150mg of winny. And your right the drugs are not gonna make any differents i dont think now. I am only holding just a small amount of water but, havent dropped sodium yet...i will drop sodium thurs morning and none friday. the morning of i will have 90 carbs 30 grams of fat and bites of protein with 1000mgs of sodium 2 hours before and should feel out nice. I dont shitload i have seen people go 16 weeks on a diet and look good. the morning of that ate crap and spilled over quick. I do have vitargo that i could carb up with. But have been using oatmeal for my carbs

also i will start my Aldactone tomorrow 50mg in am and 50 mg in pm. I dont think i will need them but i have a couple of 40mg lasix i can cut in half friday and take. But dont think i will need lasix. I'm just taking Aldactone all week

muscle69 said:
I'm taking arimidex and 20mg of nolva a day. Yes im taking 100mgs of proviron and 150mg of winny. And your right the drugs are not gonna make any differents i dont think now. I am only holding just a small amount of water but, havent dropped sodium yet...i will drop sodium thurs morning and none friday. the morning of i will have 90 carbs 30 grams of fat and bites of protein with 1000mgs of sodium 2 hours before and should feel out nice. I dont shitload i have seen people go 16 weeks on a diet and look good. the morning of that ate crap and spilled over quick. I do have vitargo that i could carb up with. But have been using oatmeal for my carbs

If you use vitargo, me wary of the water needed. You should pretty much be adding so little water that your eating it like a paste. I hope its PURE vitargo and not the CGL with the crappy creatine mono in it... that wouldnt be good

TooPowerful4u said:
If you use vitargo, me wary of the water needed. You should pretty much be adding so little water that your eating it like a paste. I hope its PURE vitargo and not the CGL with the crappy creatine mono in it... that wouldnt be good

yes its pure vitargo by professional supplements..........it has no creatine in it. And your right about making it like paste. Art atwood says to make it like a fruit rollup!! just enough water to make a paste. :D

Yes, just Proviron and Arimidex in the morning of show. I would also use Sweet/baked poateo instead of oats to carb up. I found the oats to slow relase and left me very bloated in stomach.

muscle69 said:
also i will start my Aldactone tomorrow 50mg in am and 50 mg in pm. I dont think i will need them but i have a couple of 40mg lasix i can cut in half friday and take. But dont think i will need lasix. I'm just taking Aldactone all week

Why so early? I have never heard of doing it this way, I would like to understand this method....

Anyone run cytadren in the last week for the diuretic effect (ie like a tab a day, not enough for the cortisol blocking effects)? Would you run it every day?

bulldog21 said:
Why so early? I have never heard of doing it this way, I would like to understand this method....

I have read several threads saying it takes longer to work .......5 to 6 days out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws