over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leg Day Naussea

gimmejuice

Registered
Howdy,

Just wondering if you guys have found any way to ease the nausea during leg workouts. Perhaps a certain food or drink before hand? I train legs pretty hard, so maybe the nausea is inevitable.

thanks,
GJ

I always eat 5 egg yolks before legs and it seems to help...

But then again I eat light bulbs like Uncle fester...so don't listen to me.

same thing for me

i get really pissed about it too

cuz it really messes with my eating for the rest of the day

I think it comes with training legs hard. I just make sure I drink plenty of water during the workout.

Are you drinking any kind of energy drink before the workout?

If my pre-workout meal consists of solid food, then I wait about 2 hours before training. On a full stomach it sucks to train legs.

Right now I usually have a shake consisting of 3 scoops of protein and 2 tbsp of All Natural Peanut Butter about 20-30 min before training and I feel great.

I also noticed that, if my water that I brought to drink during training was too cold, it upset my stomach. So I bring cool water now, not ice cold. Seems to help.

nothing you can do about it..I believe that over time your body will adapt to heavy leg days but takes a very long time..but if you keep adding weight it wont ever go away..

mark mcgwire said:
I think it comes with training legs hard. I just make sure I drink plenty of water during the workout.

Are you drinking any kind of energy drink before the workout?

No, I drink 1/2 serving weight gainer about 1 hr before with creatine. I drink a lot of water before my workout, till I piss clear. Then I just take little sips between sets. It seems like the more I drink between sets, the worse it gets.

thanks,
GJ

I tend to get nauseated the most on the drive home after the work out........I have puked before in the gym but usually it is after and I have that sick feeling for a while.......

|--[\\\\]>-------- Can't do anything about it, it's our body's way of dealing with the stress that is placed on us during the lifts...think about it, when we squat super heavy, you use every muscle in the body..from head to toe...that's a lot of stress...we're lifting more weight that normal ppl are supposed to. breathing helps too...if you hold your breath too long/during the reps, it can cause some serious dizziness/headaches...that leads to feeling sick in the stomach IMO.

It's caused by the blood being drawn from your stomach to your leg muscles....usually I get sick if my stomach is trying to digest food the same time my legs are asking for more blood....try eating something real light 45 to 60 min. before you train legs, nothing heavy any closer to your workout........works for me.
Good luck,
GF

Creatine

Try skipping the creatine dosing prior to leg training. This made a significant difference for me.

KH

Try remeron

Remeron

It is an anti-depressant.

Side effects; sleep and an increase in appetite- most people see an increase of around 20% body-weight -- do not use when cutting.

I always take this when I cycle. Kills two birds maybe three with one pill:

Appetite increase
I can sleep
No puking on leg day

check it out

Re: Try remeron

neversaydie said:
Remeron

Side effects; sleep and an increase in appetite- most people see an increase of around 20% body-weight -- do not use when cutting.

Appetite increase
I can sleep
No puking on leg day

check it out

Wow... Sounds interesting. You say it helps you sleep but does it make you drowsy all the time? Do you still have energy and intense workouts? Sometimes I take Amitryptaline(sp?) to sleep, but you're still drowsy as phuck when you wake up..

thanks,
GJ

Re: Try remeron

neversaydie said:
Remeron

Appetite increase
I can sleep
No puking on leg day

check it out

I have been on remeron now for about 3 months and I dont notice any increased apetite at all. Just wanted to point out that some doesnt notice the apetite increase.

gimmejuice it will make you drowsy the first couple of days and then that effect goes away(but it still helps to put you to slep).
The first 2 days on it I sleept like 17 hours out of the day no kidding. Remeron also acts as a anti histamin and thats why it helps when trying to fall asleep. Atleast thats how it worked for me. But I take it cause I have to, without remeron I dont even get tired. I have been awake for several days, and if i manage to fall asleep i only get at most 2-3 hours of sleep.

I never tried anything to stop it. You know it is coming so just suck it up and drive on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131