over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let’s try it again. -bloodwork

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I tried to post before but I messed it up trying to copy and paste from another forum

However. I’m running into an issue. I’m on 100-150mg test a week. And just got bloodwork done. RBC Hematocrit and hemo are all about 1 point above normal range. However my ferritin is 21. I have every single LOW iron symptom there is. And I know it’s probably from donating too much.. at this point I need to start feeling better. Ultimately I want to go over this with my doctor but I wanted to know if anyone had this situation before?
I want to start taking iron to fee better but I also don’t want to skyrocket my RBC and such.
Any help would be amazing
Also just started a PPI
AND 240mg of cardizem

Other then being a wreck from tanking my levels. Why is my crit still a point high

I have no experience with this myself, but Dave Palumbo has noted seeing hematocrit rebounds in guys who donate blood regularly. They keep donating to get it down (mostly for no reason other than people say bodybuilders should donate blood), it keeps rebounding, and at the same time they destroy their ferritin.

Blood donation in bodybuilding seems to be a modern thing - you didn't hear it pushed hard 10-15 years ago. If high hematocrit alone is so bad, why don't we see more bodybuilders in Colorado dying?

RBCs should probably be the main factor in a bodybuilder donating blood.

I have no experience with this myself, but Dave Palumbo has noted seeing hematocrit rebounds in guys who donate blood regularly. They keep donating to get it down (mostly for no reason other than people say bodybuilders should donate blood), it keeps rebounding, and at the same time they destroy their ferritin.

Blood donation in bodybuilding seems to be a modern thing - you didn't hear it pushed hard 10-15 years ago. If high hematocrit alone is so bad, why don't we see more bodybuilders in Colorado dying?

RBCs should probably be the main factor in a bodybuilder donating blood.

Makes a lot of sense. My ferritin isn’t even as bad as I’ve seen and I literally feel like death ! I don’t even know how I ever once lifted a weight in a gym or even had energy to drive to the gym. Or even think about a workout. That’s how bad I am right now. And the more I tell myself to quit bitching and get it done the more it’s impossible

As an update I donated double red on 11/27/19. And then a single 4/5/20

I'm too short on time at the moment to go into full detail but I've been there, and recovered my iron while continuing to donate blood, I do not donate blood anymore. Ill try to remember to get back to this thread this evening.

I’ve been in your shoes before. A Ferritin of 21 is an iron deficiency and will probably give you symptoms, not to mention impair conversion of T4 to T3 in the body. Taking a ferrous bisglycinate supplement with vitamin C should get it up. I’d pass on the blood donations.

I'm too short on time at the moment to go into full detail but I've been there, and recovered my iron while continuing to donate blood, I do not donate blood anymore. Ill try to remember to get back to this thread this evening.

please do. Gone are the days of heavy aas use I want to get healthy and stay healthy.

I’ve been in your shoes before. A Ferritin of 21 is an iron deficiency and will probably give you symptoms, not to mention impair conversion of T4 to T3 in the body. Taking a ferrous bisglycinate supplement with vitamin C should get it up. I’d pass on the blood donations.

I am just nervous about the RBCnumbers skyrocketing. Any recommendatios on how much and how long to take it ? I AM DEF FEELING SYMPTOMS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. And my metabolism is shit right now but thyroid levels came back good

I am just nervous about the RBCnumbers skyrocketing. Any recommendatios on how much and how long to take it ? I AM DEF FEELING SYMPTOMS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. And my metabolism is shit right now but thyroid levels came back good

its really hard to say because not everyone absorbs iron the same. I didn’t need too much time personally but others will. Ideally you’d want to be able to test your iron panel and ferritin. Make sure to stop taking iron for 5 days before you do though or else it could mess with the results

its really hard to say because not everyone absorbs iron the same. I didn’t need too much time personally but others will. Ideally you’d want to be able to test your iron panel and ferritin. Make sure to stop taking iron for 5 days before you do though or else it could mess with the results

just picked his up. I’m going to start taking one a day

Attachments

• E3616ED0-4420-403E-AB6E-0C1853B032FF.jpeg
    E3616ED0-4420-403E-AB6E-0C1853B032FF.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 7
please do. Gone are the days of heavy aas use I want to get healthy and stay healthy.
Sorry man, I haven't forgot about this thread, just been busy and tired. My life is full of ups and downs and I've been stuck on the down side of things. My post will be long and I only use a phone, so I do dread typing it all, lol. I'll start small, research heme iron vs non heme iron. Also, dont take iron supplements along with calcium of any sort. Calcium greatly reduces the absorption of iron. Buy a cast iron skillet, start cooking with it, it will add iron to your food. There are some places where they only cook with cast iron and iron poisoning is common. Things fried on cast iron just taste better anyways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131