over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lethargy loss of appetite from orals

makaveli25

Registered
Whenever I attempt to take orals doesn't matter what kind dbols superdrol epistsane after the first 2-3 doses the lack of appetite and lethargy hits me fast.

I rarely use orals so my liver is in good shape I drink a lot of water and use supplements. Could liver damage really be happening that quick. It seems like it's through another mechanism that it makes me feel ill.

I took oral winny only for a few days. It was hard getting up in the morning loss of appetite I feel very tired. Really sucks I love what orals can do but the sides are too much.

Anyone else experience this.

I have the same trouble. I've switched to the injectable versions and I haven't had any more problems. I do not have an answer for why but your not alone my friend.

I would suggest trying Synthelamin to help with the appetite and energy increase...It works great for me!

I'm no doctor but don't think orals would effect your liver within a few days but who knows for sure...You may also want to pick up some Synthergine to make sure that your liver is as healthy as possible!

As soon as your liver gets stressed, you lose appetite, then you get lethargic. Synthergine fixes that straight away.

Whenever I attempt to take orals doesn't matter what kind dbols superdrol epistsane after the first 2-3 doses the lack of appetite and lethargy hits me fast.

I rarely use orals so my liver is in good shape I drink a lot of water and use supplements. Could liver damage really be happening that quick. It seems like it's through another mechanism that it makes me feel ill.

I took oral winny only for a few days. It was hard getting up in the morning loss of appetite I feel very tired. Really sucks I love what orals can do but the sides are too much.

Anyone else experience this.

orals always kill my appetite. The only time I use them is in prep, so it works fine lol

You need to take care of your liver. More fiber. More antioxidants. Better food choices. Liver aids. Less sugar. These will all help.

I just don't see how it's my liver I'm young healthy I rarely use orals. I read about guys using 300 anadrol for ten weeks. After 2 25 mg doses of winny it shouldn't be my liver acting up that quick.

I wonder what else it could be. Something to do with coritsol maybe?

As soon as your liver gets stressed, you lose appetite, then you get lethargic. Synthergine fixes that straight away.

Does the synthergine work that quickly? if taking it while losing appetite solves the problem, I am in. Can Big A or anyone confirm this?

Would running Synthertgine while on orals allow you to be ok with appetite?

:yeahthat:

I have bloodwork to back up Synthergine, excellent product.

My thoughts exactly. Synthergine is your answer. Ive seen it work in so many cases. The latest a MAJOR alcoholic friend (non boybuider/athetle) his liver numbers came back at scary levels...within a month the changes were remarkable,,,even his doc mentioned he had never seen a turnaround like that before.

I just don't see how it's my liver I'm young healthy I rarely use orals. I read about guys using 300 anadrol for ten weeks. After 2 25 mg doses of winny it shouldn't be my liver acting up that quick.

I wonder what else it could be. Something to do with coritsol maybe?

Orals in general can cause that. I know a lot of my friends cannot do orals because it annihilates their appetite. In some it causes terrible heart burn.

Are you taking them on an empty stomach? I get the same symptoms when I do that, taking them after a meal seems to reduce them.

I take mine with a teaspoon of peanut butter. It helps a little bit with the heartburn. But I will only use orals in contest prep now. Will use prop or susp to kick start a cycle anymore

I have the same issue...but it's very compound-specific.

When I take diababol, I have ZERO appetite...if it weren't for the water retention issues, it would be the best drug for the last 4 weeks for me!;)

Anadrol, Anaver and Halo don't seem to bother me nearly as badly...but if you every need your d-bol tested, send me 300mg and I'll tell you in 3 days if it's real!:D

I have the same issue...but it's very compound-specific.

When I take diababol, I have ZERO appetite...if it weren't for the water retention issues, it would be the best drug for the last 4 weeks for me!;)

Anadrol, Anaver and Halo don't seem to bother me nearly as badly...but if you every need your d-bol tested, send me 300mg and I'll tell you in 3 days if it's real!:D
Tudca while on orals may help if the reason for appetite loss is liver-related. I have spoken to a couple people who say using a strong and effective liver aid helps fend off the [sometimes] dreaded appetite loss.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear