over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lethargy on TRT

Tim Zane

Registered
I have not experienced the energy levels most people get while on TRT. I actually feel worse. Random days I could fall asleep mid day and I often have to fight it. I have tried 80mg/wk up to 200 mg/wk within the last two years.

Anyone else experience this? I would really like to get my energy back. I sometimes feel like my brain is in 1st gear and can't get out of it. Kinda like a brain fog.

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have not experienced the energy levels most people get while on TRT. I actually feel worse. Random days I could fall asleep mid day and I often have to fight it. I have tried 80mg/wk up to 200 mg/wk within the last two years.

Anyone else experience this? I would really like to get my energy back. I sometimes feel like my brain is in 1st gear and can't get out of it. Kinda like a brain fog.
Have you had your thyroid checked. The symptoms you are describing could mean you are hypothyroid. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism about 6 months ago. I was very lethargic and just felt very off. I am now on 100mcg/day of levothyroxine (t4)

Tim Zane

Registered
Never had thyroid checked. Blood work is usually good. What in the blood work would signal something that causes my symptoms?

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Never had thyroid checked. Blood work is usually good. What in the blood work would signal something that causes my symptoms?
Tell your doctor the symptoms you are experiencing and ask him to do a full thyroid panel or at least check TSH and free T4

bad rad

Registered
Check your DHEA. Once I hits my 40's it's a must have for my TRT. I'm fatigue ao any dose of test without it. I take 50mg x2 daily and feel best with it in the 800s.

musclefreak47

Registered
Newbies

sounds like thyroid issue,i would go check that out

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KAIN_SCA