over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro is some amazing stuff

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Over the years I developed some gyno, never bothered me as I don't compete and never have super low bf% anyway. Recently had some bloodwork done and E2 came back over 220 which is not good whatsoever, Dr wasn't happy at all and gave me a script for letro. 2.5mg twice a week. It's been 1 week, 2 doses and boom gyno is virtually gone. I knew it worked on gyno, but 2 doses?

Will get retested on E2 soon, expecting good results. Any other benefits to letro that I might notice?

Its serious stuff. It cured my gyno once, then i got it again years later and i couldnt get rid of it even with letro. But yes, it is very effective.

Hopefully only at 2.5 mg twice a week it wont kill your libido. Thats one of the downsides, and it dries out your joints.

Over the years I developed some gyno, never bothered me as I don't compete and never have super low bf% anyway. Recently had some bloodwork done and E2 came back over 220 which is not good whatsoever, Dr wasn't happy at all and gave me a script for letro. 2.5mg twice a week. It's been 1 week, 2 doses and boom gyno is virtually gone. I knew it worked on gyno, but 2 doses?

Will get retested on E2 soon, expecting good results. Any other benefits to letro that I might notice?

Letro is fantastic at destroying estrogen and gyno. The negatives will start to come even at just 2 doses per week. It dries you out and joints can become an issue. Your e2 is high so it will only do you good. But for many it can practically make their libido's disappear. The loss of libido is usually at self prescribed higher doses though (such as 2.5mg ed). I only recommend letro for severe gyno or when someone wants to dry out (competition) as it is that strong. For general AI usage I think aromasin or arimidex are better choices. If I have gyno I just use 20mg tamoxifen and it is usually gone in 1 week.

By the way another benefit is you will probably be made up with how you look in a few weeks. Water will drop off you... I have looked my best ever on letro :)

Letro is fantastic at destroying estrogen and gyno. The negatives will start to come even at just 2 doses per week. It dries you out and joints can become an issue. Your e2 is high so it will only do you good. But for many it can practically make their libido's disappear. The loss of libido is usually at self prescribed higher doses though (such as 2.5mg ed). I only recommend letro for severe gyno or when someone wants to dry out (competition) as it is that strong. For general AI usage I think aromasin or arimidex are better choices. If I have gyno I just use 20mg tamoxifen and it is usually gone in 1 week.

Yeah but if you're just looking to control e2 you can still use letro just in small doses and it works great without the nasty sides.. I use 2 ius twice a week of letro dosed at 2.5 MGs a mil and it works great on my trt dose of 200 MGs a week

Yeah but if you're just looking to control e2 you can still use letro just in small doses and it works great without the nasty sides.. I use 2 ius twice a week of letro dosed at 2.5 MGs a mil and it works great on my trt dose of 200 MGs a week

True. I know quite a few who use doses such as 250mcg eod. I still prefer to use aromasin at about 10-12.5mg ed when on a high test cycle. I have actually just started letro myself a few days ago. I must be taking about 500mcg eod (about 1cm in my dropper)

Letro is potent stuff. Just keep close tabs and maybe consider backing down the dose and trying nolva? Nothing crashes e2 like letro and I think there's plenty of evidence to suggest nolva is better at reversing gyno anyways.

Yes letro is good, but its not a long term solution. You would never really run letro year round for TRT. You can at a low dose, but chances are the sides will start to creep up on you even with a low dose. If it kills your libido, and it probably will, you will notice it. You have like zero desire, its crazy. Im surprised women dont crush it up and put it in their husbands drinks before they go away for bachelor parties...

Use it to get your e2 in check and get rid of your gyno then taper down and switch to aromasin or adex or even nolva...

Yes letro is good, but its not a long term solution. You would never really run letro year round for TRT. You can at a low dose, but chances are the sides will start to creep up on you even with a low dose. If it kills your libido, and it probably will, you will notice it. You have like zero desire, its crazy.....

Novladex is doing that to me something awful. Thank God my last dose was Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes letro is good, but its not a long term solution. You would never really run letro year round for TRT. You can at a low dose, but chances are the sides will start to creep up on you even with a low dose. If it kills your libido, and it probably will, you will notice it. You have like zero desire, its crazy. Im surprised women dont crush it up and put it in their husbands drinks before they go away for bachelor parties...

Use it to get your e2 in check and get rid of your gyno then taper down and switch to aromasin or adex or even nolva...

You really think at a low dose the sides will eventually cone for sure? That's interesting.. Maybe I'll switch to Armidex and see if I notice and libido changes

Good replies guys. Yea, my plan is to switch to adex after I crush my e2 cause it is way too high right now, total estro was way too high as well, I needed the letro to eliminate that issue. Plan on taking adex maybe 1mg twice a week with my TRT shots when I'm done with letro. And then monitor e2 and adjust accordingly. My Dr is good with my suggestions and works with me on things.

High estro definitely does some things to the body I don't want, glad im taking care of it now. Having a high test level is great but not if estrogen is through the roof as well. I'm not getting all I can out of the test I'm using for sure. Interested to see how this goes.

While on low - mid dosages if I see signs of Estro I'll run Letro at 1.25 eod for a week just to reset estro at 0.
I line it up with the week my wifes broken. lol
Proviron the rest of the mnth at 12.5 keeps the conversion down.
Higher dosages, aromisen everyday.

It's so strong, I can't even use it. Tiny doses slam my estro so hard, libido gets crushed in a day, I get all angry and strangely emotional, joints hurt, and lipids go down the toilet.
Great stuff for gyno though, I wish I could get away with it even in tiny doses.

You really think at a low dose the sides will eventually cone for sure? That's interesting.. Maybe I'll switch to Armidex and see if I notice and libido changes

It depends on the person, but usually yes it will kill your estro even on a small dose and lead to the sides. See what TNH said, he cant even mess with it.

NY im surprised Nolva killed your libido, i never had that happen. If anything it increased it because of the increase in natural test Nolva creates. It just goes to show that it depends on the person.

With something like letro, over time even 2.5 mg twice a week will most likely cause sides. It almost completely stops your body from producing estro.

I made that mistAKE AS WELL IN THE PAST A FEW YEARS AGO. i HAD REALLY BAD GYNO, SO I DID SOME READING AND FOUND LETRO TO BE STRONGEST ESTRO KILLER. sO I GOT A BOTTLE. nOW IT WORKED FUCKIN AWESOME AT GETIN RID OF GYNO AND TRIMMING WATER. bUT downside WAS used to much and believed i likked too much of if not all my estro so wasnt making gains at the time and weight wouldnt budge no matter wut i was running. Funny cuz i remember like it was yesterday. I was running 1400 test 600 deca 100drol/50dbol 10iu slin pre and 6iu HGH (nutropin)human grade. Now you no when ur gains halt on a cycle like that somethings wrong lol

Letro knocks my dick in the dirt. It's just not for me. I swore Arimidex was king and then started having sore joints and hair loss with that over the years. I have switched to Aromasin. Great stuff. Won't run either Letro or Adex again.

If you have gyno I would seriously think about adding a SERM like Nolva and keep your E2 under control with Aromasin.

Just what I would do.

mands

Its serious stuff. It cured my gyno once, then i got it again years later and i couldnt get rid of it even with letro. But yes, it is very effective.

Hopefully only at 2.5 mg twice a week it wont kill your libido. Thats one of the downsides, and it dries out your joints.

Ironically the dry effect is also what makes it good choice precontest to dry out physique / when using aas . Sucks , I've always used something throughout each and every cycle . Many years ago even my first few cycles I used low dose tamoxifen . No where near as strong as all the estrogen control available today but I still use during cycle as while it is weak and only partial it is site specific - having done well over 20 cycles in my life I always keep some on hand Never cycle without and no gyno had ever creeped up on my body . Letro , adex etc always keep a supply on hand . I got a thing about always using human grade SERMS and AIs - nothing can detract from a polished muscular body more than gyno. Take care of it now before it gets really bad . However be aware it can mess with libido . Preventive maintenance insurance always

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I run Letro at 1.25 mg every 3 days and it still kills my libido.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear