over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Let's list all the AAS that raise RBC, HGB and HCT

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
A lot of people including myself get concerned when our RBC, HBG and HCT count is high. Obviously we want to avoid strokes and what not.
So a list of all AAS that raise these values would be a good idea.

I'll start with the following that we all know:

• Testosterone
  • Equipoise
  • Anadrol

I think pretty much all of them do, some more than others. Nandrolones are another known to do this. All of this is dose related. EQ and anadrol may be the worst ones for this. Age is a key factor.

I think pretty much all of them do, some more than others. Nandrolones are another known to do this. All of this is dose related. EQ and anadrol may be the worst ones for this. Age is a key factor.
Does primo do it for you? I’m very susceptible to my blood thickening up - one reason why I keep dosages below 200mg pretty much year around. But I can run 140mg test and 400mg primo and it doesn’t go up.

Does primo do it for you? I’m very susceptible to my blood thickening up - one reason why I keep dosages below 200mg pretty much year around. But I can run 140mg test and 400mg primo and it doesn’t go up.
I can run other stuff and it goes up, then switch to Primo and it stays up. I can then take a month completely off and then, like you, go to TRT and 150 mg/w Primo and Hct stays OK. If I go up to 1/2 gram of primo I don't know but it probably goes back up. For me at least, I think Primo is not a huge issue with RBC compared to stuff like EQ.

Absolutely all AAS increase my H / H. I do a blood test every 3 weeks and I always have HCT 54-60, HBG 18-19 and RBC 5,8-6,1 .... I found the least increase test + primo. But my doses on the cycle are never higher than 700mg total / week.

I do cardio for 30-40 minutes every morning on an empty stomach, I take Aspirin daily and now I try Enalapril. Of course, I regularly take vitamin K, D, Curcumin, Q10, Omega3 and more.

Undiagnosed OSA can also be a big synergistic cause with AAS use

Lots of guys (including myself) walking around with it. Donating blood, or finding dosages/combos of AAS or supplements to keep it in range doesn't address the actual cause

I have the opposite issue..... My Hematocrit and Hemoglobin are always 45% / 12% and when i start doing more cardio it goes even lower.

It's 2 month that i am doing an EQ based cycle with no test + eating red meat (was avoiding it) changed workout to high volume and everything seems going well. Soon will do bloods.

The cycle is: 1g EQ 500 MasteronE 10mg Sdrol inj 5iu HGH

Very basic but to regain the old muscle is more than enough.
Feeling really good without Test, but i never had any real sides or sexual disfunction from any cycle.

We should add another drug very good for improving phlebotomy: Melanotan II
It works really good but consider always that it takes 120 days to see any elevation in total blood cell count values.

I won't bother with EPO, since it really doesn't have any use in bodybuilding.

Undiagnosed OSA can also be a big synergistic cause with AAS use

Lots of guys (including myself) walking around with it. Donating blood, or finding dosages/combos of AAS or supplements to keep it in range doesn't address the actual cause
I was in the sleep lab. All right. For me, only AAS does it. My wife is watching me too. Regular breathing and no snoring.

But I noticed that in the cuting, when the weight goes down, I have a lower H / H than when the weight goes up in bulking.

ALL Anabolic steroid use can stimulate increases in the production of red blood cells and also increases the levels of hemoglobin and hematocrit.

some are just more profound then others!

I’ve been told that var doesn’t impact hct/hgb much.

Is that true?

I have the opposite issue..... My Hematocrit and Hemoglobin are always 45% / 12% and when i start doing more cardio it goes even lower.

It's 2 month that i am doing an EQ based cycle with no test + eating red meat (was avoiding it) changed workout to high volume and everything seems going well. Soon will do bloods.

The cycle is: 1g EQ 500 MasteronE 10mg Sdrol inj 5iu HGH

Very basic but to regain the old muscle is more than enough.
Feeling really good without Test, but i never had any real sides or sexual disfunction from any cycle.

We should add another drug very good for improving phlebotomy: Melanotan II
It works really good but consider always that it takes 120 days to see any elevation in total blood cell count values.

I won't bother with EPO, since it really doesn't have any use in bodybuilding.
That’s definitely a different cycle than you typically see. I suffer from the same rbc/hgb issue as you do, but not quite as extreme. My Hgb is usually 13.0-14.0. I’ve never recorded an hct above 47. After a 40 day cycle of MT-2 (50mcg/day) I was able to get my Hgb to 15.4, which is the highest I’ve ever had it recorded.

Regarding your cycle, did you front load the EQ or taper from testosterone to the EQ or just straight to the EQ? I’ve been curious about EQ based cycles from claims of so msny Middle Eastern bodybuilders using it.

It’s a lot of mg but mild drugs aside from the sdrol. How do you find the masteron and EQ pair together?

That’s definitely a different cycle than you typically see. I suffer from the same rbc/hgb issue as you do, but not quite as extreme. My Hgb is usually 13.0-14.0. I’ve never recorded an hct above 47. After a 40 day cycle of MT-2 (50mcg/day) I was able to get my Hgb to 15.4, which is the highest I’ve ever had it recorded.

Regarding your cycle, did you front load the EQ or taper from testosterone to the EQ or just straight to the EQ? I’ve been curious about EQ based cycles from claims of so msny Middle Eastern bodybuilders using it.

It’s a lot of mg but mild drugs aside from the sdrol. How do you find the masteron and EQ pair together?
During the lockdowns i was on 300 TestE + 300 MastE 4iu HGH for almost 5 months with some 4w Inj Superdrol blast to keep the size.
I just started injecting EQ without front load.

I started at 750 EQ first month but, my sex drive wasn't "the best" i mean orgasms were that strong as on test, but my pee pee was working, then i bumped up to 1g and in 2 weeks everything changed for the better.

EQ doesn't aromatises into E2 as Llewellyn says on his book, like Nandrolone too, they have their own "Estrogens", EQ on other hand works on E1 which our body can convert to E2 for some functions and that can be used for other functions. I can tell you that usually i cycle on 750 TestE with 12,5mg Aromasin MWF and have 46pg/ml e2.
With EQ you can't evaluate your estrogens by blood test, you have to go by feelings... So sex drive, sleep etc. I would never use less than 600mg EQ if you want to try that route.

I can tell you that i feel like on Testosterone at 100%.
Aggressiveness the same but thanks to masteron.
Less water retention.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity