over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lipid Question

HDL is like the sanitation truck picking up the garbage and bringing it to the dump..So HDL does the same to the arteries as it cleans and takes away the waxy mess...2.5mg 3x a week of crestor will do wonders for HDL...
I know the dose is tiny but it will work..Try it and give it 2 months and recheck ..Multiple I gave this regimen all worked wonders including myself ...Its such a baby dose you wont even know u are on it ..
I will keep this in mind but as mentioned before after doing research on it I am not to concerned as of right now about my low hdl because my ldl is below 50 (resulting in plaque regression).

I would up your healthy fats and fish oil. Rules of thumb IMO and experience-

- HDL as high as you can keep it.
- Never let LDL be more than 2:1 to HDL
- LDL 70 and 40 if you have risk of cardiac issues

Every person is different, but you want to keep inflammation down and HDL up as high as you can. I’m sure your cardiologist will agree.
Not sure much more fish oil would do much since I am at 10g a day already. But as @luki7788 upping my fat intake my adding some more macadamia nut oil wouldn't be a way to bring everything up.

Not sure much more fish oil would do much since I am at 10g a day already. But as @luki7788 upping my fat intake my adding some more macadamia nut oil wouldn't be a way to bring everything up.
don't look at how much fish oil you consume but at the EPA and DHA content - in total I think it should be between 3-6g a day

don't look at how much fish oil you consume but at the EPA and DHA content - in total I think it should be between 3-6g a day
Interesting I didn't know when it was recommended 3-6g a day by people it was only EPA/DHA and not total fat from the fish oil. It looks like I am getting 5g of combined EPA/DHA from the 10g of fish oil and then however much EPA/DHA is in 15g of the macadamia nut oil.

Interesting I didn't know when it was recommended 3-6g a day by people it was only EPA/DHA and not total fat from the fish oil. It looks like I am getting 5g of combined EPA/DHA from the 10g of fish oil and then however much EPA/DHA is in 15g of the macadamia nut oil.
It’s just omega 3’s in Mac Oil. You’ll want to up the EPA/DHA through fish and krill oil.

How much EPA/DHA would you recommend then?
As @luki7788 said the goal should be around 5g per day of EPA/DHA. You can use fish oil, kril oil, and salmon. Combining the three from food and supplements can make it much easier.

As @luki7788 said the goal should be around 5g per day of EPA/DHA. You can use fish oil, kril oil, and salmon. Combining the three from food and supplements can make it much easier.
Oh, gotcha I thought you were telling me I should use more since I am already at the 5g mark.

Oh, gotcha I thought you were telling me I should use more since I am already at the 5g mark.
If you’re not getting 5g of EPA/DHA then you should. Omega 3’s contain EPA/DHA- look at the MG amount on the label and ensure you are getting 5g of those, NOT just 5g of oil or 5g of omega-3’s. It shouldn’t be this complex. 😂

I am getting 5g of epa/dha as mentioned above lol.
If you’re not getting 5g of EPA/DHA then you should. Omega 3’s contain EPA/DHA- look at the MG amount on the label and ensure you are getting 5g of those, NOT just 5g of oil or 5g of omega-3’s. It shouldn’t be this complex. 😂

Just answering the question you asked me man. If you knew the answer and have it covered… don’t ask. LOL

Just answering the question you asked me man. If you knew the answer and have it covered… don’t ask. LOL
I think we may have had a mis communication.
Here I said I am taking 5g EPA/DHA combined.
It’s just omega 3’s in Mac Oil. You’ll want to up the EPA/DHA through fish and krill oil.
Here you suggested to up the EPA/DHA using fish oil or krill oil (even though I am taking 5gs already).
How much EPA/DHA would you recommend then?
So I asked how much you would recommend since it seemed as if you thought I should take more.
Then you reinforced the 5gs.
I am getting 5g of epa/dha as mentioned above lol.
Then here is where I got confused lol. I think we just over looked what each other were saying or something got lost. But were on the same page of 5g of EPA/DHA 😀.

I think we may have had a mis communication.

Here I said I am taking 5g EPA/DHA combined.

Here you suggested to up the EPA/DHA using fish oil or krill oil (even though I am taking 5gs already).

So I asked how much you would recommend since it seemed as if you thought I should take more.

Then you reinforced the 5gs.

Then here is where I got confused lol. I think we just over looked what each other were saying or something got lost. But were on the same page of 5g of EPA/DHA 😀.
My head hurts just looking at that. Looks like you’re covered. 👍🏼

I need names of all individuals taking 5g EPA/ DHA together the names not the omegas those are separate unless combined in a gelcap but still should be 5 g total but net total not gross total and that’s the oil not the names of the people

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws