over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid B-Complex

bignripped

Registered
I bought a bottle of this stuff from GNC for the hell of it, only $8. i use it once daily with the rubber dropper provided, not expecting anything, and after a few days, my appetite was noticeably better, not ravenous, but better! I was pleasantly surprised. Enough, that I would buy it again. I figure since I responded well to this, Synthelamin would probably work AMAZING on me (i sure hope it does), so I ordered a bottle of that. Will keep you all posted how it works on me....

bignripped said:
I bought a bottle of this stuff from GNC for the hell of it, only $8. i use it once daily with the rubber dropper provided, not expecting anything, and after a few days, my appetite was noticeably better, not ravenous, but better! I was pleasantly surprised. Enough, that I would buy it again. I figure since I responded well to this, Synthelamin would probably work AMAZING on me (i sure hope it does), so I ordered a bottle of that. Will keep you all posted how it works on me....
Yea, b12 shots are the bomb. I used to get a product called "LIQUI-VITE". It was B group vitamins for IM use. This shit rocked. Had your appetitie through the roof. You wake up from any sleep and felt great! I have not been able to buy it here for a long time. Used to come in 50ml vials. 2mls a week along with 1ml b12. B group helps with liver, kidneys and protein syntheseis in the body.

I've always had a problem digesting b-12 wheter it be subQ or oral pills, so I take 1cc of b-complex per week and 1cc of b-12 per week and feel amazing. Much more energy and great appetite.

fourthgen said:
I've always had a problem digesting b-12 wheter it be subQ or oral pills, so I take 1cc of b-complex per week and 1cc of b-12 per week and feel amazing. Much more energy and great appetite.
Hey fourthgen, where do you get your b-complex? Do they do international mail? Thanks bro.

fourthgen said:
fourthgen, care to clarify? subq? thats an injection, it didnt work for you? do you drink them now or inject?

oldfella said:
Yea, b12 shots are the bomb. I used to get a product called "LIQUI-VITE". It was B group vitamins for IM use. This shit rocked. Had your appetitie through the roof. You wake up from any sleep and felt great! I have not been able to buy it here for a long time. Used to come in 50ml vials. 2mls a week along with 1ml b12. B group helps with liver, kidneys and protein syntheseis in the body.

oldfella- i heard b complex injects hurt like hell!! is that true? can i get some in the states????

bignripped said:
oldfella- i heard b complex injects hurt like hell!! is that true? can i get some in the states????
oh they do sting a bit!!! but like all of this stuff, you get used to it. I don't see why you can't get them from the states. They are for people that have a problem swallowing pills or that have a bad gut reaction to oral vitamins. Talk to the pharmacist about them. I'm not sure if any of the board sponsors sell any thing like this. I know synthetek sells b-12 but not sure bout the b-group injectables. Now would be a good time for a word from our sponsors!!!

bignripped said:
fourthgen, care to clarify? subq? thats an injection, it didnt work for you? do you drink them now or inject?

LOL, I didnt mean Subq. I meant sublingual. Sorry. But to clarify I do my bcomplex and b12shots either subq or IM. Doesnt really matter. Synthek and IBE as great b12. As for bcomplex I get mine from a vet supply store. I know it sounds gross, but its the same thing. Very sterile and shots don't hurt that bad at all. Its dirt cheap too. Like a 250ml bottle is $3. PM me and i'll send yah a link.

Last edited:
fourthgen said:
LOL, I didnt mean Subq. I meant sublingual. Sorry. But to clarify I do my bcomplex and b12shots either subq or IM. Doesnt really matter. Synthek and IBE as great b12. As for bcomplex I get mine from a vet supply store. I know it sounds gross, but its the same thing. Very sterile and shots don't hurt that bad at all. Its dirt cheap too. Like a 250ml bottle is $3. PM me and i'll send yah a link.
hey fourtgen, that's the one. cheap as hell and much more bang for your buck than orals. Hows the smell? if it's bad then that's the one. BTW do not get any of this shit on clothes. will not wash out and looks like pee stains. And as for the name I got it wrong. INTRA-VITE is the name I was looking for.................fuckin alzhiemers agian. Honey where's my meds???????:eek:

bignripped said:
i saw the vet ones through my google searches, they are so cheap!!!! are vet b-complex injects ok????

Some people will say no, but I feel they are fine. If vet grade AAS are ok, then so is b injects.

bignripped said:
i saw the vet ones through my google searches, they are so cheap!!!! are vet b-complex injects ok????
yea should be ok, just check list of ingredients to make sure it's only vitamins. Wouldn't want to get any stan or other stuff in there:eek: .

fourthgen

fourthgen, sent you a pm

What would be a correct dose of B Complex inject, ..ie X= mcg ..or what ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws