advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lisinopril vs Telmisartan vs Carditone - Best BP Meds?

Yes if you are going to use it then 40mg would be a good dose... well as long as you don't respond like I do :eek: 40-80mg is very standard. I will add though from what what the guy has written with him losing weight I still don't think it's needed. But 40mg is not going to have your bp dangerously low or anything like that.

Here is what gotgame said about it

"Telmisartan: Ok as was pointed out by some guys over at PM i normally favor losartan for cardiac issues but its more a historical reason why i did...but with the PPAR and metabolic benefits of telmi i favor this for most bodybuilders these days. THIS CAN HELP REDUCE VISCERAL FAT. Read that again.. if you are a bber taking GH you should be taking telmi to not only prevent cardiac remodeling but to improve your physique. You need to monitor your BP on it... Id start with 40 for a week or two and if your BP is still high you can bump to 80. Do not increase dose if your BP is normal or low."

Here is what gotgame said about it

"Telmisartan: Ok as was pointed out by some guys over at PM i normally favor losartan for cardiac issues but its more a historical reason why i did...but with the PPAR and metabolic benefits of telmi i favor this for most bodybuilders these days. THIS CAN HELP REDUCE VISCERAL FAT. Read that again.. if you are a bber taking GH you should be taking telmi to not only prevent cardiac remodeling but to improve your physique. You need to monitor your BP on it... Id start with 40 for a week or two and if your BP is still high you can bump to 80. Do not increase dose if your BP is normal or low."

So any guy even in his 30's should jump on telmisartan if on GH? regardless of BP issues? What's the cons of this drug

So any guy even in his 30's should jump on telmisartan if on GH? regardless of BP issues? What's the cons of this drug

He states anyone on AAS should be on Telmisartan to prevent cardiac remodeling. Studies have shown it can prevent this so it would be the responsible thing to do.

Of course if someone gets a bad reaction like Elvia did, don't take it lol

Last edited:
He states anyone on AAS should be on Telmisartan to prevent cardiac remodeling. Studies have shown it can prevent this so it would be the responsible thing to do.

Of course if someone gets a bad reaction like Elvia did, don't take it lol

I made a post about using Telmisartan for this purpose with in-range blood pressure numbers and Stewie and multiple others replied saying not to take it.

I made a post about using Telmisartan for this purpose with in-range blood pressure numbers and Stewie and multiple others replied saying not to take it.

Sure. Everyone will come up with their own conclusion based on what they read for their specific situations. Soak in everything you read and then decide for yourself. You are paying attention to the right people.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws