over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local growth from AAS bases

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So years ago on AFboard and outlaw, there were a few guys that really felt that injecting anabolic bases (test/tren/nandrolone) locally could result in localized stronger growth..

the hypothesis was localized androgen receptors would be 100% saturated and the extreme peak would upregulate receptors and over long periods increase Androgen receptor density (like how your traps are very receptor dense)

any vets ever tried to mix SEO+a base androgen and do localized spot injections??

Just a talking point. I’d like to hear @Stewie super brain on this one

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
there is nothing like local growth - this is only a temporary effect caused by inflammation and the volume injected
I truly believe this too! I tried several cycles where I would inject test base into my biceps. During the cycle, when I was daily injecting into my biceps, they did indeed seem to be growing bigger. I however did notice that their strength did not seem to be growing at the same rate. A month or so after finishing the injections, the muscles had shrunk back down. It was all just from the extra swelling.

I used syntherol and it did the same but better, and much of the effect lingered long after.

Virtuous

Registered
Medically it’s unlikely that targeted injections can actually stimulate site muscle fiber growth, it’s more likely that it’s just temporary inflammation.

Hypertrophy is caused by fiber fusing post-trauma coupled with hormonal stimulation.

I suppose injections cause minor facia and fiber damage, but you’d probably need to purposefully needle hundreds of times in a session to cause the required damage.

local hormone application similarly isn’t a likely stimulant, since muscle cells won’t ingress stimulating hormones from a random oil pocket, they ingest it from the bloodstream.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Agreed, if it worked well pros would not have weak Bodyparts, just calves full of tren base lol

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
one time I read something like the inflammation causes muscle fascia to stretch and muscle belly is forced to compensate, some board, some galaxy far far away I read this

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
no dude nothing too it. you can swell yourself up nice with site admins done well or synthol but it all goes away. no such thing as local growth

N.L....M.....

Registered
Newbies
one time I read something like the inflammation causes muscle fascia to stretch and muscle belly is forced to compensate, some board, some galaxy far far away I read this
Is there any evidence for fascial stretching? Fascia is tougher than Kevlar. I don’t what it would take to stretch I’m pretty sure it’s close to impossible.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
Is there any evidence for fascial stretching? Fascia is tougher than Kevlar. I don’t what it would take to stretch I’m pretty sure it’s close to impossible.
I think there may be something to it. After doing just one "cycle" of syntherol and the accompanying maintenance, my biceps retained a good amount of extra size and peak. That remained for as long as I can remember. Later I had my heart attack and stopped lifting hard so everything shrunk up.

On the other hand site injections with steroids had a very short lived effect. Just temporary swelling.

RDS

Registered
I think there may be something to it. After doing just one "cycle" of syntherol and the accompanying maintenance, my biceps retained a good amount of extra size and peak. That remained for as long as I can remember. Later I had my heart attack and stopped lifting hard so everything shrunk up.

On the other hand site injections with steroids had a very short lived effect. Just temporary swelling.
The only guy I know in real life who’s used SEO said the same thing. He tried it in his biceps and he said after he did his biceps grew better than any other body part for him. Makes it pretty tempting...

weedle

Verified Customer
Registered

With your syntherol protocol
1. Where did you shoot it
2. How many cc's per shot
3. How many times per week did you inject
4. How many weeks in total did you inject

Thanks

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
With your syntherol protocol
1. Where did you shoot it
2. How many cc's per shot
3. How many times per week did you inject
4. How many weeks in total did you inject

Thanks
I made a good thread back in 07. You can read it here. It's got pictures as well.

heavyhitter

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The only guy I know in real life who’s used SEO said the same thing. He tried it in his biceps and he said after he did his biceps grew better than any other body part for him. Makes it pretty tempting...
I used to have relatively weak arms for my frame”6’1” with hella long arms” and after 1 Seo cycle in the biceps(esikclean) about 14 years ago and probably 3-4 years of weekly bicep/tricep injections of AAS rotated into different areas arms are now one of my strong points. I definitely attribute some of this to site injections

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibdavies101