over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOL people who waste money

whatsupfister

Registered
I dont often start threads but i was going over a list of raws from one of the sponsors and i saw this huge number stick out aside the other other numbers that made me scratch my head, so than i instantly drew a conclusion and than of course met my conslusion with the same opinion. So i been doing juice for at least 15 years now, no side effects, same results as most people....some stuff works well for me some stuff doesnt, however when i saw this list, the item that stuck out to me was nearly 2000 dollars more than the other products being sold. 1st off im not knocking sponsors, bros, sell that stuff as much as u can if their is a demand but for all u consumers, i really hope this is a joke. The product i am referring to is methenolone enanthate. So here is the scientific definition to the drug.

"Metenolone enanthate (or methenolone enanthate) is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) based anabolic steroid. It is an ester derivative of methenolone sold commonly under the brand names Primobolan (tablet form) or Primobolan Depot (injectable). When it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form any estrogens. It is used by people who are very susceptible to estrogenic side effects, having lower estrogenic properties than nandrolone. Methenolone, in form of enanthate and acetate, is available as an injection or as an oral respectively. The injection is naturally regarded as having a higher bioavailability. It is an enanthate ester which is quite long-acting. Because it by-passes hepatic breakdown on the first pass, it also has a higher survival rate. The tablets are in a short-lived acetate form. Methenolone is not 17-alpha-alkylated, but 1-methylated for oral bioavailability. This reduces the stress on the liver, but also the availability. It is considered one of the safer steroids, meaning it has few side effects. Methenolone has no estrogenic side effects, and its effects on cholesterol levels are minimal. In doses of 200 mg per week or less (intramuscular) blood pressure is rarely altered. It is possibly one of the safer anabolic steroids for females due to very low virilization effects in short-term usage. Methenolone is also not overly suppressive of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, although how suppressive is debatable. For this reason, many bodybuilders use it in between steroid cycles during their "off-time" to help maintain their gains and strength. The long term safety of such a practice is possibly dangerous and can lead to permanent suppression of the HPTA.[1]"

lol, so how many of you stopped reading half way through and said the same thing I did? Lets see if u have sides from test, take nolvadex, it is an estrogen blocker that was orignailly designed for woman with breast cancer to stop the breasts from growing tissue. It is impossible to have side effects from estrogen if your body can not produce it, not to mention the fact that nolvadex is like 20 dollars, and plain old test E is like 30-35 for 10 shots. I dont know what pre-Madonna's are behind this designer steroid, or what retards are promoting it as a go to injectable, but it definitely needs to be addressed.

No steroid is worth 2000 dollars more than any other in a bulk sale, meaning no steroid u buy for 50 bucks in a 10ml vial will be beat out of business by a 200 dollar bottle of the same size. There are no miracle steroids, sorry to burst your nieve bubble, but all steroids work, and work amazingly well if taken the right way, so to all the idiots out their who are wasting their money on a steroid that costs 5x the price of a normal proven steroid, just because they think it has a cool name and was implicated in multiple baseball steroid scandals, please come to ur senses. If u cant manage ur body or side effects with well known cheep peptides that are readily available and encouraged in almost all cycles, than i am afraid u need to stop shooting your 97 octane juice, come back to reality, and than eventually realize u are in no way responsible enough to be shooting AAS, and if you are and I am wrong than you are soft individual who works out wrong, eats wrong, and buys into the wrong advice from morons who know zero about AAS. If you want the results of DHT, than shoot tren, if your scared of losing ur precious hair or getting pimples than get out of the game, last i checked going hard is for men, not little boys who are in the middle of a mid age crisis and need special big boy steroids, that come designed with their emotional welfare and personal wellbeing completely accounted for.

IF YOU ARE BALDING YOU WILL LOSE UR HAIR, U CAN SLOW IT, BUT WILL NEVER STOP IT, THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN BY SCIENTISTS!

Well that was a fun rant, I just needed to get that off my chest and to publicly laugh at the idiots who waste insane amounts of money for a drug thats cool because MLB baseball players have been associated with them, not to mention they work half as well as the proven go to gear on the market, but are still taken because apparently not caring for your self with AAS side effects, and the responsible post cycle and blood monitoring regiment just does not seem to be an issue any more, obviously the more pressing issue is loading up on the FIGI water of anabolics and chatting about your super cool gains in the spa at ur local planet fitness.

PS, can anyone explain to me how the word editing software on this website now makes you have a post that is full of backlinks that you your self did not authorize or want associated with your personal writing? Im just saying please dont click any of those key words because whoever is making money off them didnt sit down and write what i just did for free because im a member of a community, not to mention who knows what those embeded links are actually to, thats just kind of trashy in my opinion. I do not endorse or recommend any paid advertisements associated with my thread, thank you.

Last edited:
Primo is the best compound IMO, that spares muscle on a caloric deficit diet besides tren, plus the fact that it has the least amount of side effects even when run at higher dosages. It does not drive up bp for me nor does it fuck with my cholesterol levels like winny, tren, or most orals. It also doesn't dramatically raise rbc levels like EQ does nor does it bring on anxiety issues. Primo has it's place in dieting down. If it's too expensive for you, that's fine, but don't rag on it until you've tried it yourself.

:confused: what was the point of this? you make yourself seem ignorant with a post like this. primo has its place just like any other AAS.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the cost ratios he is talking about. I know primo didn't due much for me and I ran it at a pretty solid dose for several months. Certainly nothing to justify the pricing premium. But that's just a sample size of me. Maybe it's worth it for others? I don't know what it does to every other guy who runs it. If it works for you, great.

Its not expensive. Maybe get off the minimum wage you make, and maybe it wont seem so expensive..:eek:

It's prima donna (Italian for first lady), not pre-Madonna. lol. Not to mention the other spelling/grammatical mistakes.

If you want to make a post to berate other's choices and assert that people are unwise if not following your path, at least have a good enough grasp on the English language to spell stuff correctly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws