over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

🍰Fat People on Planes 🍰

Imagine unbeknownst to you, you saw fatty earlier in airport lounge at the buffet only later to see she’s in seat 32C right next to you.

I am very sympathetic to people who have serious disorders, and as many of you know I'm quite liberal in many of my views, but this is too far IMHO.
Coddling people who harm themselves and inconveniencing those who have done nothing to deserve unfair treatment does nothing but create a disproportionate backlash and further negative impressions.

At least here in Japan we can call someone a fat f*ck and people just laugh - even the fat person. I sincerely hope it stays this way.
Fat in American and fat in Japan are not even close to the same thing. I’ve been to Asia, Africa and the Middle East multiple times over the last few years and have yet to see a legitimate obese person on my travels unless it happened to be a fat American on vacation. Zero obese locals.

I am all day today a fat person on a plane

I can get that i worked building planes and other things for one of the largest aerospace companies in the world for 30 years. But the more weight the more fuel burned. More fuel means less profit and business is all about profit. Weight determines profit for the most part from my experience as long as it fits on the plane. And i know about 1 engine. Course when they use 1 engine it takes longer to get there and more fuel is burned through that engine then each engine would use if they used more. Had a bird strike and blew an engine on take off from the Amsterdam airport going to Kenya and they thought about doing the 9+ hour flight on 1 engine the rest of the way and then after circling the airport for some time they opted for an emergency landing after dumping all the fuel. There's long stretches there with no big runways for emergencies it seems in africa. Planes are definitely built stronger than they need to be safe. When they put one like a 747 in the rack and bend it til it breaks they can set off the seismometers.
Lol you're absolutely correct on everything you said. Right on point. But can you imagine being in the air and a bird fly into an engine and turn it off of break it either way its still scary.I rather them land it. And I know you know those engine once they turn of in the air good luck trying to turn it back on. The prop engine yea you could but those turbine one naaa.

You still with the company or you retired or moved on to something else?

Lol you're absolutely correct on everything you said. Right on point. But can you imagine being in the air and a bird fly into an engine and turn it off of break it either way its still scary.I rather them land it. And I know you know those engine once they turn of in the air good luck trying to turn it back on. The prop engine yea you could but those turbine one naaa.

You still with the company or you retired or moved on to something else?
Well i can imagine blowing an engine on take off as that is what i wrote about. I voted to land immediately but the pilot was not counting ballots. We circled the airport for almost an hour and that is some deadly airspace to be in from the congestion. I watched all the fire suppression system spewing stuff over the top of wing. I know how and who assembles those things. People should have been far more worried then they appeared!
I had interesting work in my career from manufacturing zig zag rolling machines to help people roll their joints... i mean cigarettes. To writing the programs, manufacturing and heat treating the exploding bolts they used to connect the first modules for the space station. And lots of boring crap.
I retired a few years ago and recommend to all that they should do that as soon as they full fil 2 requirement's. Enough of work and enough money to live the way you want.

Well i can imagine blowing an engine on take off as that is what i wrote about. I voted to land immediately but the pilot was not counting ballots. We circled the airport for almost an hour and that is some deadly airspace to be in from the congestion. I watched all the fire suppression system spewing stuff over the top of wing. I know how and who assembles those things. People should have been far more worried then they appeared!
I had interesting work in my career from manufacturing zig zag rolling machines to help people roll their joints... i mean cigarettes. To writing the programs, manufacturing and heat treating the exploding bolts they used to connect the first modules for the space station. And lots of boring crap.
I retired a few years ago and recommend to all that they should do that as soon as they full fil 2 requirement's. Enough of work and enough money to live the way you want.
You crack me up 🤣

Last time I flew spirit, never ever again I didn't have a choice, I was sitting in my seat playing passenger roulette hoping I get lucky with a skinny little thing and this monster body builder stops at my row and looks at me. He yelled "god damn it" at the same time he yelled "mother fucker"...

She wears a mask to “protect” her from diseases but eats fast food like it’s going out of style. Hmmm makes sense.
Sounds like my Aunt. Overweight, smokes, doesn't exercise... doesn't get why I laugh at her when she wears a mask and carries around s cute little bottle of hand sanitizer

last time I flew… Nothing I can do, I take up more than my seat for sure.
too bad Southwest doesn‘t service where I live.

The airlines I fly do fuck all. I feel bad for the folks that sit next to me.

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 18
This shit is beyond pathetic. How did we get to this place? Imagine telling someone 20 years ago that this would be a reality, no one would believe u.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131