over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

🍰Fat People on Planes 🍰

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Per Rick Collins

Southwest Airlines is gifting obese people a free seat on a plane if the one they purchased isn't enough room. Screenshot_20231218-180106-780.png Screenshot_20231218-180125-300.png

so I have to pay extra if my bag is over 50lbs, but this deuce and half gets an extra free seat? the fuck are we doing man?

"deuce and a half" - almost died laughing. Thank you.

Honestly, give them a seat ahead of the flight. If there's no room, they fucked up. Do not bump any normal ticketed passenger. Airline eats the revenue loss (almost a pun) and no one else gets screwed is okay by me if a company wants to go this route. 737s (3 seats x 2 rows) on Southwest so it's always a shit middle seat.

Now that said, you need to hook up a mega shoulder or handicap person too not just obese. Anyone needing extra room. Figure out a policy and how you will prevent abuse as everyone will claim high bmi and lost of us are - though I'm no longer obese on bmi lol.

Looks like my cousin's ex wife. He's about 2/3 as big as the large woman wearing what appears to be some sort of diaper on her face. But she looks just like that girl. I realize a big guy probably has to settle for a big girl but honestly, how can you get it up?

Planes have a max weight that they can take off with. And they need a certain amount of fuel to lift every pound. So i think the fair thing is to charge X amount for a standard fare which allows a certain amount of weight including baggage + more for every pound they want airborne. More weight will usually mean more area. Would apply to large BBers as other people don't want to share space with them either.

Looks like my cousin's ex wife. He's about 2/3 as big as the large woman wearing what appears to be some sort of diaper on her face. But she looks just like that girl. I realize a big guy probably has to settle for a big girl but honestly, how can you get it up?
I thought big was beautiful and there happy with the way they look ?

Planes have a max weight that they can take off with. And they need a certain amount of fuel to lift every pound. So i think the fair thing is to charge X amount for a standard fare which allows a certain amount of weight including baggage + more for every pound they want airborne. More weight will usually mean more area. Would apply to large BBers as other people don't want to share space with them either.

it's corporate suicide via some misguided and short-sighted attempt at virtue signalling

im sure the shareholders will have something to say when the gravity of this decision is reflected in the company's bottom line

it's corporate suicide via some misguided and short-sighted attempt at virtue signalling

im sure the shareholders will have something to say when the gravity of this decision is reflected in the company's bottom line
I think it will hurt a companies standing in the media to appear to be anti fat.
The CEO may be the one that OK's the policy. The board of directors can do as they please and firing the CEO is not in the picture in my opinion for this. And the shareholders rarely vote out a board member. A lot of share holders are large mutual funds etc. And for them to vote anti fat and get bad press won't happen either . I spent my life working aerospace and own shares in aerospace stocks so that is were i am deciding things from. It is all about dollars long term. I would bet this decision will be well less then 1 seat per flight.

Fatties on planes are annoying but honestly some of the bigger guys on here have no room to talk either. I’m only 250 and I spill over into the seat next to me if I’m not conscious of it 😂
Can only imagine how it is for guys who are 290 and over 6 foot

Fatties on planes are annoying but honestly some of the bigger guys on here have no room to talk either. I’m only 250 and I spill over into the seat next to me if I’m not conscious of it 😂
Can only imagine how it is for guys who are 290 and over 6 foot
Yeah but nobody on here is asking for or “expecting” free seats and participation trophies in life. 😂

Yeah but nobody on here is asking for or “expecting” free seats and participation trophies in life. 😂
Oh I know, definitely no victim mentality. I was mostly joking
Just an image came to mind of some poor old businessman scrunched in between an obese Fatass to his left and a 6’3 300lb bodybuilder to his right. Fatass gets up to use the bathroom and the BBer nudges him and says “Man, these fatties on planes, unbelievable…he should have paid for a second seat, am I right?” As his lats and shoulders encroach the guys personal space

I am very sympathetic to people who have serious disorders, and as many of you know I'm quite liberal in many of my views, but this is too far IMHO.
Coddling people who harm themselves and inconveniencing those who have done nothing to deserve unfair treatment does nothing but create a disproportionate backlash and further negative impressions.

At least here in Japan we can call someone a fat f*ck and people just laugh - even the fat person. I sincerely hope it stays this way.

I am very sympathetic to people who have serious disorders, and as many of you know I'm quite liberal in many of my views, but this is too far IMHO.
Coddling people who harm themselves and inconveniencing those who have done nothing to deserve unfair treatment does nothing but create a disproportionate backlash and further negative impressions.

At least here in Japan we can call someone a fat f*ck and people just laugh - even the fat person. I sincerely hope it stays this way.
@hawkmoon ...agree on your post.
In Japan, they tend to be blunt and vocal.
Also , they will stare with total disregard if the person they are staring at notices.
Still jealous on your interest rate you got for your home purchase. Really looking to moving to Japan.

MS

@hawkmoon ...agree on your post.
In Japan, they tend to be blunt and vocal.
Also , they will stare with total disregard if the person they are staring at notices.
Still jealous on your interest rate you got for your home purchase. Really looking to moving to Japan.

MS
Oh, the staring thing can get out of hand. Pisses my wife off to no end, despite one of her friends being an extreme case of magnetic eyes herself. I think that's what happens when no one takes offence - physically.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws