over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

look at this girl

mrjacked said:
I was in denver last week on bizz and i was at the golds near my hotel [they charged me 20.00 for the day to lift]there was a girl doing a photo shot, anyway i found her on getbig her size was unreal in person take a look.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126684.0

Heather Policky....she just won the 2006 USA. I think she's getting ready for the Arnold.

dude...

thats sick :eek:

As a fan of body building I would say she has a kick ass body, she certainly looks like she kicks ass in the gym. However it's a shame that the juice leaves her looking like she has had some bad plastic surgery gone wrong.

Can a female truely get this type of body and still have a beautiful or pretty face?? NOT a swimmers body, not a fitness body, not a karate body but a true female body builder look, like she has and still look pretty? Or is that part of the game?

personally....a fitness body is much more attractive to me than a BBer body (in girls)

but thats just my opinion

BOOMSHAKER said:
As a fan of body building I would say she has a kick ass body, she certainly looks like she kicks ass in the gym. However it's a shame that the juice leaves her looking like she has had some bad plastic surgery gone wrong.

Can a female truely get this type of body and still have a beautiful or pretty face?? NOT a swimmers body, not a fitness body, not a karate body but a true female body builder look, like she has and still look pretty? Or is that part of the game?

I think YES. I'm not saying a totally unchanged face, that should be obvious. After all, dieting down to single-digit bodyfat levels, and grimacing while lifting heavy loads, not to mention overall facial muscle growth, WILL change a woman's face.

But VIRILIZATION. It is something that only happens because these athletes are misinformed about androgens and their side effects. They are told to go with winny but to avoid superdrol. No, a lady who uses very low androgenic anabolics can develop an astonishingly powerful physique without any visible androgenicity. Heavy use of peptides, which are without any androgenicity whatsoever, coupled with the low androgens Var, OT, Superdrol, Nandrolone, and perhaps Primobolan, all in reasonable doses, scientifically established to give the best effects with little to no androgenic sides, should give us physiques that compare to hers but faces that are still nice to look at.

Quite a pity, really.

OH MY GOD! That is an incredible physique for a man let alone a WOMAN! We have a lady here in OZ named Christine Envall, she writes for one of the OZ muscle mags. She always crapped on about how she was going to be the most muscular woman in the world, Sorry Christine, Heather has more than your number baby!! I agree with you Boomshaker, it is a shame they can't/don't have the face to go with a great body, a true BB physique. Congrats to you Heather, a lot of hard work there. She should do very well. Three weeks out and look at the striated quads!! Holy shit!!

What girl? :D

I can tell you first hand as a FACT that the problem with most of these girls isnt because they are using to much winny. They are on the same stack I have used for myself test- tren- masteron- dball yea I'm serious and I know for a FACT

BOOMSHAKER said:

why dont you put her on your avitar!!!!! :p

LEX said:
I can tell you first hand as a FACT that the problem with most of these girls isnt because they are using to much winny. They are on the same stack I have used for myself test- tren- masteron- dball yea I'm serious and I know for a FACT
OMFG no wonder I use to call them "tren face" in my mind. They actually use it. :eek: :mad: :(

You know...

As much as I agree with most of you that she has male characteristics some of the responses here are just insulting. She's a human being first of all, and she decided to drug up to get that physique - so be it. She's still a woman, still a female, and that shouldn't be lost in the equation here.

Have some respect for women who decide this is thier lifestyle. Does she look masculine? Hell yes. Was that her choice? Apparently - she knew what she was getting into and this is what she wanted to do to herself.

But I've seen plenty of other women who I know FOR SURE have never touched a hormone and look like men just because... they look like men. Regardless, they are women and should be respected.

As for the men who take it overboard, I have no problem with criticizing when a guy takes it too far and makes himself either bloated with a distended belly and old looking face when he's only allegedly 21, because you know that type of body hasn't even reached muscle maturity yet, and in 10 years where will he be?

This chick has experience and is a proven champ at the Arnold and nationals... giver her her due:

2006 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights & Overall
2005 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights
2003 NPC USA 5th
2002 NPC Nationals 5th
2002 NPC USA 4th
2002 NPC Jr. Nationals 2nd
2001 Colorado State Heavyweight and Overall
2000 South Texas Heavyweight and Overall
2000 North Texas Heavyweight and Overall

freakin lean.....nice muscle shape.
not everyone may like the way she looks but she busted her ass and made a lot of sacrifices to get that bod...lets give her credit.
hope she wins her show!!!!
lucian

BrooklynBB said:
You know...

As much as I agree with most of you that she has male characteristics some of the responses here are just insulting. She's a human being first of all, and she decided to drug up to get that physique - so be it. She's still a woman, still a female, and that shouldn't be lost in the equation here.

Have some respect for women who decide this is thier lifestyle. Does she look masculine? Hell yes. Was that her choice? Apparently - she knew what she was getting into and this is what she wanted to do to herself.

But I've seen plenty of other women who I know FOR SURE have never touched a hormone and look like men just because... they look like men. Regardless, they are women and should be respected.

As for the men who take it overboard, I have no problem with criticizing when a guy takes it too far and makes himself either bloated with a distended belly and old looking face when he's only allegedly 21, because you know that type of body hasn't even reached muscle maturity yet, and in 10 years where will he be?

This chick has experience and is a proven champ at the Arnold and nationals... giver her her due:

2006 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights & Overall
2005 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights
2003 NPC USA 5th
2002 NPC Nationals 5th
2002 NPC USA 4th
2002 NPC Jr. Nationals 2nd
2001 Colorado State Heavyweight and Overall
2000 South Texas Heavyweight and Overall
2000 North Texas Heavyweight and Overall

I agree with ya bro, she may not be what we see as attractive in a sexual sense but she looks damn good as a bodybuilder, a lot of guys would look at a pro bodybuilder and say the same as some of you here "oh my look at him he looks gross and hes all veiny who would do that to themselves?" I give her her due she looks good as a bodybuilder and has a great physique that flows nicely. I have seen faces on women bodybuilders that look a lot worse!

LEGS !!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity