over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for a stack

mooks

Newbies
I'm 5'10", 21 years old. 184lbs. Been lifting since 15 years old on and off. The summer binge of alcohol and shitty food has gotten me a little belly and my stomach is the absolute last place to lose fat. I think I've gotten down to 9% and still could only see 4 abs.

I'm looking for a very nice weight loss stack where I can get to 7-8% and finally have a nice 6 pack. I'm a mesomorph, 32 inch waist.

Any recommendations? I'm very new to this and I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• 1knJ86gW7bpLDT71xJ1CDi66xGrwwL0425.jpeg
    1knJ86gW7bpLDT71xJ1CDi66xGrwwL0425.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 4236491e.jpg
    4236491e.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 267
You are 21 and you look great. Really. Hold off on the drugs. Imho.

But you are gonna do what you are gonna do. When I was 21 I was 6 feet, 195 and more cut than you. And no drugs. That should be you. Smoke pot instead. Its more fun than fat burners.

Well, probably not "more" cut than you. comparable

You are 21 and you look great. Really. Hold off on the drugs. Imho.

But you are gonna do what you are gonna do. When I was 21 I was 6 feet, 195 and more cut than you. And no drugs. That should be you. Smoke pot instead. Its more fun than fat burners.

I totally understand where your coming from, but I've been at the same physique/weight for a year now and I feel like I've hit my natural peak (whatever that means). I've been on alcohol binges lately and going on aas would encourage me not to drink since I don't want to ruin my body.

From what I've read, doing a stack the 'right' way presents little to no permanent side effects, so why not?

Besides trying to convince me not to do this (which I appreciate), can you point me in the right direction on where to learn and what do I need?

Re
I'm 5'10", 21 years old. 184lbs. Been lifting since 15 years old on and off. The summer binge of alcohol and shitty food has gotten me a little belly and my stomach is the absolute last place to lose fat. I think I've gotten down to 9% and still could only see 4 abs.

I'm looking for a very nice weight loss stack where I can get to 7-8% and finally have a nice 6 pack. I'm a mesomorph, 32 inch waist.

Any recommendations? I'm very new to this and I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

Thank you for any help.

If ur going to dabble....250-400mg long estered test. I'd say hold off though, partly because of your age, but mostly because I can tell you aren't ready. Jmho. be safe

Sent from my Eris ADR6200 using Tapatalk

Re

If ur going to dabble....250-400mg long estered test. I'd say hold off though, partly because of your age, but mostly because I can tell you aren't ready. Jmho. be safe

What do you need to be ready for? Why wouldn't I be ready?

Wait I'm sorry I thought u were talking about aas. I like adipokinetix or an eca for fatloss, cheap and effective.

I would say forget a weight loss stack...

Straight test cycle with aromasin, you will walk away with some new LBM and leaner if you watch your diet.

Diet and fasted cardio in the morning.

Most OTC fat burners, or the tried and true ECA stack should do the trick-since you're not obese, you're just looking to cut up.

Good luck!

I totally understand where your coming from, but I've been at the same physique/weight for a year now and I feel like I've hit my natural peak (whatever that means). I've been on alcohol binges lately and going on aas would encourage me not to drink since I don't want to ruin my body.

From what I've read, doing a stack the 'right' way presents little to no permanent side effects, so why not?

Besides trying to convince me not to do this (which I appreciate), can you point me in the right direction on where to learn and what do I need?

Do NOT use aas as a motivational tool for you to stop drinking!!! If you really want to stop drinking, then freaking stop! I am a recovering alcoholic and can tell you then best thing for you to do right now is to stop before it consumes you! I know, it won't be you, but everyone says that, so did I! I was 22 drinking all the time until I walked into the wrong house and was shot in the leg with a 12 gauge. So heed my advice, stop drinking!

You want to drop some of your bf, get your diet right and put on more muscle. Get in the gym CONSISTENTLY, not off and on, and then consider aas. I've met maybe 2 guys that party a lot and have decent diets. With your binge drinking, I'm assuming your diet isn't very good. Post it up

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads