over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for results of Black Mamba or Diablos

Team Hoss

Registered
All I can find in a search is how people felt taking the product. Can't find any reviews of the fat burning results of either.

TH

I definitely lost a decent amount fat with several of those product but it was also in combination with a solid diet and some cardio. It won't just automatically melt the fat off but I'm sure you know that. I love both of those as well as Synedrex. There aren't much better legal products on the market. If you do decide to try any of those please share your reviews. I think you'd be happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

both are good, but blackmamba is stronger imo. The oxyblack, I don't know if underground even sells it anymore was also very good.

I definitely lost a decent amount fat with several of those product but it was also in combination with a solid diet and some cardio. It won't just automatically melt the fat off but I'm sure you know that. I love both of those as well as Synedrex. There aren't much better legal products on the market. If you do decide to try any of those please share your reviews. I think you'd be happy with it.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a good eca combo. The diablos interests me most as I can be a bit sensitive to stims and reviews are good with respect to sensitivity. You mention the synedrex - can this be taken with diablos and is this a spectacular combo or a bit over the top?

As I browse the products, I see other ones I might be interested: phenibut, noopept and speed x3. Any experience with these 3 products?

I don't mind purchasing the diablos and/or synedrex if they are a reasonable combo. I don't mind getting 1-2 products, but hadn't planned to get 4-5. With that said, if all these products can be taken together and they will knock my socks off, I may consider it. Seems to me products like diablos and phenibut would clash, though.

Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a good eca combo. The diablos interests me most as I can be a bit sensitive to stims and reviews are good with respect to sensitivity. You mention the synedrex - can this be taken with diablos and is this a spectacular combo or a bit over the top?

As I browse the products, I see other ones I might be interested: phenibut, noopept and speed x3. Any experience with these 3 products?

I don't mind purchasing the diablos and/or synedrex if they are a reasonable combo. I don't mind getting 1-2 products, but hadn't planned to get 4-5. With that said, if all these products can be taken together and they will knock my socks off, I may consider it. Seems to me products like diablos and phenibut would clash, though.

Speedx3 is a great product. I combine that with either one of those. I too can be a bit sensitive to stims. Just eat before you take it to assess your tolerance. I've open the capsules and did half Diablo and half synedrex and that definitely had me going pretty strong. The phenibut is also really good for sleep. I don't take that anymore because I do some kratom and melatonin now and sleep like a baby. As for the noopept I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on it. These are strong products so definitely start with taking one at a time to get a feel for them.

Diablos are the shizzz.... take it as soon as I wake up and i'm out the door at 5am to do cardio. Really helps me through it.... I've tried Black Mamba as well but I lean towards Diablos...

Hellfire> Black mamba & Diablo IMO.

Diablos are the shizzz.... take it as soon as I wake up and i'm out the door at 5am to do cardio. Really helps me through it.... I've tried Black Mamba as well but I lean towards Diablos...

Thanks for sharing. Tell us how it makes you feel wth regard to being a stimulant. Any jittery feeling? How long is it active in your system and what results have you gotten from the point of being a fat burner? Do you have experience with any other products from UGS you can share?

Hellfire> Black mamba & Diablo IMO.

Thanks for sharing your opinion - Seems to me that with 150mg of ephedra extract, hellfire could have more side effects than BM or Diab. How does "ephedra extract" equate to straight "ephedra"? Or is it the same? What kind of results have you gotten out of all your experiences with these products in terms of fat burning?

Thanks for sharing your opinion - Seems to me that with 150mg of ephedra extract, hellfire could have more side effects than BM or Diab. How does "ephedra extract" equate to straight "ephedra"? Or is it the same? What kind of results have you gotten out of all your experiences with these products in terms of fat burning?

I like to alternate between pills. I use Hellfire one day, then Synedrex, then Black Mamba. I feel like my body doesn't get use to it. I wake up take my pill, then off to do fasted cardio. Hellfire makes me sweat like nothing else!
Im not really sure what the difference is between "extract " and plain ephedra; if there is even a difference. Im most definitely leaning up a lot fasted than when I used the regular old ECA / Bronkaid stack. Don't get me wrong , the Bronkaid is good; but this way is exceptional.

Speedx3 is a great product. I combine that with either one of those. I too can be a bit sensitive to stims. Just eat before you take it to assess your tolerance. I've open the capsules and did half Diablo and half synedrex and that definitely had me going pretty strong. The phenibut is also really good for sleep. I don't take that anymore because I do some kratom and melatonin now and sleep like a baby. As for the noopept I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on it. These are strong products so definitely start with taking one at a time to get a feel for them.

I got my order in - diablos, phenibut and speed x3. The directions warn not to use the stimulants if using a MAOI, which phenibut is considered to be. This might be a stupid question, but how do I get around not using them both at the same time? Seems like I'll only get to use the phenibut on days I'm not working out when using diablos or speed x3.

phenibut makes me tired as all hell. Ive taken it when I cant sleep, works like a charm.

phenibut makes me tired as all hell. Ive taken it when I cant sleep, works like a charm.

How fast did it work and does it give you that NyQuil hung over feeling the next day if you don't get X amount of sleep? I guess as long as you don't have a stimulant and a phenibut in your system at the same time, you're OK.

How fast did it work and does it give you that NyQuil hung over feeling the next day if you don't get X amount of sleep? I guess as long as you don't have a stimulant and a phenibut in your system at the same time, you're OK.

Works pretty fast; within half hour im out for the count. No sleep hangover to speak of; actually feel pretty good in the morning.

I got my order in - diablos, phenibut and speed x3. The directions warn not to use the stimulants if using a MAOI, which phenibut is considered to be. This might be a stupid question, but how do I get around not using them both at the same time? Seems like I'll only get to use the phenibut on days I'm not working out when using diablos or speed x3.

Honestly I knew nothing about this. I've used them both on the same day numerous times. What time of the day will you be taking Diablos? I'm sure if you take them with breakfast like I have then by the time you go to bed at nigh it won't be an issue. But I've taken them as preworkouts plenty of times around 430-500 and took Phenibut at 930-1000.

Honestly I knew nothing about this. I've used them both on the same day numerous times. What time of the day will you be taking Diablos? I'm sure if you take them with breakfast like I have then by the time you go to bed at nigh it won't be an issue. But I've taken them as preworkouts plenty of times around 430-500 and took Phenibut at 930-1000.

I'd take diablos at 9am or so. Then speed x3 at 4pm to prepare for my 5:30 workout. Then I get it bed around 9:30-10. So prolly phenibut around 9ish. Does this sound legit?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131