over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking full vs. looking stringy while cutting

Starting it next week at 21 days out actually :cool:

Even so, low cals, 60+ min cardio, work day..performance is going down.

The goal is striated buns not round Golden Coral buns :)

100% - I'm witnessing them working their magic now on my fiance first hand. She's not on t3, just clen. Without a doubt 2+ lb drop immediately afterwards and weight loss picks right back up w/o lowering cals or upping cardio.

Most dont do enough of a refeed tbh. Especially women. Most need 2 days.

Maybe...for men they aren't as critical due to our higher androgen and overall drug use, but i still utilize them on my clients and they're currently working for me.

IMO, 100% have their roles. And it doesnt need to be huge, even 150-200g higher carbs.

If performance isnt dropping in the weight room during prep...you aren't prepping.

I agree......no scientific studies to back it up....but I have seen it in my body for years.

Even most of the time when I'm not dieting....I wake up flat every morning and fill out as the day goes by.

But when dieting....I'm usually doing a refeed meal on Saturday and Sunday. Mostly consists of an extra 200 grams of white rice each meal....but I immediately fill out and weight loss resumes.

The biggest issue I think is that people introduce them too quickly looking for a way to justify a "cheat" when you can do it controlled and with healthy food.

Even when I'm at a point I consider myself decently lean....I can usually go for 4-6 weeks before even needing to think about it. Plus the leaner I get, the more often I find they benefit me.

Biggest thing for me is just doing it with the smallest cut of calories I need......even 200 calories less a day is enough to get the process moving as I'm not looking to lose a huge amount of weight per week!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I agree......no scientific studies to back it up....but I have seen it in my body for years.

Even most of the time when I'm not dieting....I wake up flat every morning and fill out as the day goes by.

But when dieting....I'm usually doing a refeed meal on Saturday and Sunday. Mostly consists of an extra 200 grams of white rice each meal....but I immediately fill out and weight loss resumes.

The biggest issue I think is that people introduce them too quickly looking for a way to justify a "cheat" when you can do it controlled and with healthy food.

Even when I'm at a point I consider myself decently lean....I can usually go for 4-6 weeks before even needing to think about it. Plus the leaner I get, the more often I find they benefit me.

Biggest thing for me is just doing it with the smallest cut of calories I need......even 200 calories less a day is enough to get the process moving as I'm not looking to lose a huge amount of weight per week!

have you used dnp tho?

Lmao. Seek help. You can diet w/o DNP would probably retain more muscle tissue and not yoyo bronamath.

Its honestly a lot more enjoyable. Dieting on DNP is the worst. 10-14 day blasts no more than 400mg ever from me again and thatll maybe be before a vacation or starting prep.

You cant load on DNP idc if youre using lantus and humalog. Dinitro shit had me melting looking like Hitler was hot on my tail.

I know you can't load on dnp lol everyone knows that.

i personally think that using DNP will actually cause you to keep more muscle while dieting..

without DNP: body will use glycogen, fat, and amino acids as fuel with no extreme preference (this is important especially when compared to T3)

with DNP: body shows extreme preference for utilizing glycogen and fat for fuel. this is why it's considered 'muscle sparing'.

maybe I'm just gay, but that's how i see things :eek:

I used to use both inject anadrol and inject dbol. The inject dbol made me crazy full and little bloat unlike oral dbol. The inject anadrol i never responded impressively to. Oral anadrol i respond incredibly well!

Inject dbol = better than oral dbol
Oral anadrol = better than inject anadrol

This is my experience.

All work better inject in my experience. But this shit does leave pip. Not bad or anything but it’s noticeable. Then it’s like do I really want some pain in my delt for something I could just take orally? Only thing I prefer inject is methyltren as it feels really bad on my stomach and kidney area if i take it orally

have you used dnp tho?
Nope....too scared! [emoji16]

But like I mentioned before....I watched my buddy break out in hives although I know it doesn't happen often to others.

Seeing it come on so quickly scared the crap out of me.......he literally couldn't work out 3-4 days after starting....and it was a week before the swelling subsided. He looked awful.....I felt so bad for him!

Obviously this is mainly diet related (sodium, water, carbs etc). JJ how are you with creatine? It sometimes gets overlooked as it's a standard supplement and all over but it can be fantastic for overall fullness. The problem with me is if I use too much the overall fulless is about 20% my muscles and 80% my belly :eek::D I am using it intra now and I fill up all over but it's like someone stuck an air pump in my stomach. I am going to lower my dose to 5g only as 10g+ is too much even if drank over 2 hours. Didn't you have kre alkalyn caps at one point?

I know you can't load on dnp lol everyone knows that.

i personally think that using DNP will actually cause you to keep more muscle while dieting..

without DNP: body will use glycogen, fat, and amino acids as fuel with no extreme preference (this is important especially when compared to T3)

with DNP: body shows extreme preference for utilizing glycogen and fat for fuel. this is why it's considered 'muscle sparing'.

maybe I'm just gay, but that's how i see things :eek:

After having used DNP and dieting w/o successfully, i believe DNP is best used in short bursts basically like you do, but not nearly as long. Your training seems very quick also, so maybe you're able to bring the intensity for those working sets, but i also think while on DNP, why not add volume to add more of a caloric expenditure. Lets be honest, you aren't "building" any muscle.

PSMF for 7-*14* max. After that, i feel you're digging yourself too big of a hole thats going to take you 10 days to get back into somewhat of homeostasis. So you're looking at nearly 17-24 days of being in a really hard caloric deficit on one of the hardest compounds there is.

I believe kicking a prep off with keto or PSMF with DNP for 14 days then going back into a high carb / carb cycle plan asap to regulate the body is the best bet.

When i hear ppl say they train just as hard on dnp, dont feel it ect, i instantly think A. You train like a bitch, B. your DNP is weak, C. Combination of both.

I think the fear of going "catabolic" especially when you're on loads of AAS is blown out of water. You aren't going catabolic unless youre sub 2k cals, 1+ hour of cardio, dnp + t3, training 6 days a week. 95% of ppl have a shit load more fat on them than they realize. Pinch your lower back, you aren't going catabolic buddy.

Meadows recently posted a photo on his IG where he was eating 1.6k cals to make 212 for the Arnold at like 12 days out...now that is catabolic..and only because he had to make 212.

Last edited:
Everyone is different so I would never post an exact way to dose something. Although for dnp I do think it is generally best dosed low for longer durations. Longer durations doesn't have to be long though and could be 2 weeks. 200-300mg per day and it will have a good effect and shouldn't effect training much at all. Now everyone has a different sensitivity but just talking generally. Perhaps some need slightly more or less but it shouldn't be torture.

In my experience guys who use higher doses just feel like crap. Yes they can lose loads of weight but it isn't excatly smart high dosing dnp and feeling like death for 1 week unable to do anything just to lose some fat. You might as well add it in at a smart dose and let it do it's thing whilst you can still train hard and diet effectively. I know a lot of guys who don't even diet and use high doses and yes burn tonnes of fat but put themselves in a bad situation.

DNP is a fantastic aid but just be sensible. I don't think even the most extreme guys should be using more than approx 600mg per day. 200-400mg is plenty imo. Some guys in a weird way like to suffer though and feel like it is doing more the worst they feel.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws