over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking to start first cycle

There is a lot of great info here. Confusing as all hell though lol.
Here are some before and after pics so you guys can get an idea where I'm at. The last pic is that pouch that doesn't want to go away. Everyone keeps saying its just loose skin but it obviously isn't. It's still too thick to be skin. I was even contemplating lipo to get rid of it once and for all but I would rather try and keep working at it first, even if it's with the help of something. The BF % was determined with calipers I have.

Dawg, I have been already in contact with dinitro and am awaiting my first order of 50 pills. I have done a lot of research on DNP and it still scares me but I intend on staying on 250mg for the 2 week cycle. Care to share your experience with it?

I appreciate everyone's help here. Straight up honest answers and direct responses. Thank you.

P.S.-not sure why the After Pics are sideways...
Very good brother...On the DNP my wife runs it and gets great benefits from it...She will go up to 2 caps a day and does a Keto diet while running it...Sides for her are minimum...I don't like thermogenics so I've never ran it...Am contemplating if I do run it'll be 1 a day max for 2-3wks if I can stand the getting hot part...I live in South Texas so it's usually always hot here...

THE REAPER

Very good brother...On the DNP my wife runs it and gets great benefits from it...She will go up to 2 caps a day and does a Keto diet while running it...Sides for her are minimum...I don't like thermogenics so I've never ran it...Am contemplating if I do run it'll be 1 a day max for 2-3wks if I can stand the getting hot part...I live in South Texas so it's usually always hot here...

THE REAPER

I say to try 1 a day with me when mine comes in so we can compare. Has the wifey gotten any yellow eyes or skin? Yellow sweat? How bad is her sweating? How long has she been running it for?
If I was to take 2, it might be every other day at first to test the sided since the half life is 36hrs

No she really doesn't even sweat on it,only body feels hotter,harder to do cardio,and a lil lethargic is all her sides...I stocked up with Dinitros DNP so have a ton of it lol...She's ran numerous times,starts at 1 a day for first 3 days than 2 a day until she stops is how she runs it...I've been thinking about trying it,but IDK yet on that one...

THE REAPER

Here are some before and after pics so you guys can get an idea where I'm at. The last pic is that pouch that doesn't want to go away. Everyone keeps saying its just loose skin but it obviously isn't. It's still too thick to be skin. I was even contemplating lipo to get rid of it once and for all but I would rather try and keep working at it first, even if it's with the help of something. The BF % was determined with calipers I have.

Dawg, I have been already in contact with dinitro and am awaiting my first order of 50 pills. I have done a lot of research on DNP and it still scares me but I intend on staying on 250mg for the 2 week cycle. Care to share your experience with it?

I appreciate everyone's help here. Straight up honest answers and direct responses. Thank you.

You're over 20 percent body fat. Run turinabol and Anavar together 30mg of each for 8 weeks and cut hard. Then I would reverse diet for a bit to recover your metabolism then finish off the diet.

If you diet too long you're hormones and metabolism can take a big hit.

20 weeks for example is a long time to diet and some point you're going to have ti just recover your metabolism, slowly, then go back for round 2

●Strength is gained in the range it is trained●

No she really doesn't even sweat on it,only body feels hotter,harder to do cardio,and a lil lethargic is all her sides...I stocked up with Dinitros DNP so have a ton of it lol...She's ran numerous times,starts at 1 a day for first 3 days than 2 a day until she stops is how she runs it...I've been thinking about trying it,but IDK yet on that one...

THE REAPER

What has her results been so far? How much did she lose in how long?

You're over 20 percent body fat. Run turinabol and Anavar together 30mg of each for 8 weeks and cut hard. Then I would reverse diet for a bit to recover your metabolism then finish off the diet.

If you diet too long you're hormones and metabolism can take a big hit.

20 weeks for example is a long time to diet and some point you're going to have ti just recover your metabolism, slowly, then go back for round 2

20% BF?!? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I must have been over 40% before then.
How would you recover your metabolism without AAS than?

Last edited:

You look like day and night here, great job!! Now if I was training you, I tell you to hold off on doing anything. I don't see the quality time spend in gym with your muscles. You need more time in gym and a solid training program. If you start gear now,you will depend on the drugs and less on training and DIET. Not saying you have potential, just don't see you pay your dues yet. Spend a few years in gym first.

You look like day and night here, great job!! Now if I was training you, I tell you to hold off on doing anything. I don't see the quality time spend in gym with your muscles. You need more time in gym and a solid training program. If you start gear now,you will depend on the drugs and less on training and DIET. Not saying you have potential, just don't see you pay your dues yet. Spend a few years in gym first.

Agreed===Good Advice:headbang:

Perhaps you're right. I was looking at the pics good and despite some baby muscles that are on my back (LOL checking in the mirror) I don't really have any muscle definition.

Any tips? Should I have seen something by this time? I see a lot of transformation vids and they look MUCH better than me in a shorter amount of time. I just wanted to try AAS to cheat a bit to get some definition on me. Could it be hiding under the fat still?
I mean my squat and deadlift went up a whole lot (numbers arent impressive by any means) and I am pushing myself, or so I think. I havent done any cardio since this regimen. I am just at awe because I am honestly scared to up my calories to build muscle at this point because I don't want to go back to that place before. At the same time, going into a larger deficit will halt any muscle growth and diminish my current strength.

Anyone in NY btw?

What has her results been so far? How much did she lose in how long?

20% BF?!? You have got to be fucking kidding me. I must have been over 40% before then.
How would you recover your metabolism without AAS than?
The lower photo. 20% bf, that's bring conservative imo

Question about hgh:

Would 4iu/day for 3 months yield any downsides? I do have disc issues in my back an would probably benefit from it's healing properties. What kind of performance would I expect to see from HGH only?

Just read through this thread and there isn't much left unsaid. I'd recommend getting blood levels checked for sure. I was in a similar boat as you and was put on Rx TRT. that low dose alone made a big difference for me but again that is going back to the lifetime use of AAS. if that's not something you want to get into I'd say stay away from the gear for now. Keep killing it in the gym and keep diet on point. As others have said aas is only a supplement, the biggest results come from diet and training.
To touch on DNP, I found that (for me) the side effects were just not worth the results. Hot constantly and the worst is the lethargy.. I never had great luck with DNP but that's just me. Everyone responds to things differently and despite what you read or what people on here tell you the truth is that the only way to know for sure is to try.
On that note READ READ READ!! You can never be too educated when it comes to this stuff. Gather as much info as you can before you start anything.

As others have said getting on gear is very "addictive" once you see the changes you always want more. Also despite what some may say, I don't believe that you will maintain the results once off cycle. The test will help you build muscle and cut fat but once you are off your body will go back to the hormone balance it wants to be at and if like me, your natural balance is more tuned to staying pudgy and thick that's what will happen. I'm no expert, but I've experienced these things for myself. However if you take anything from my post it should be that we are all different and the drugs can effect us all differently

Good luck and great job so far!! You are doing awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read through this thread and there isn't much left unsaid. I'd recommend getting blood levels checked for sure. I was in a similar boat as you and was put on Rx TRT. that low dose alone made a big difference for me but again that is going back to the lifetime use of AAS. if that's not something you want to get into I'd say stay away from the gear for now. Keep killing it in the gym and keep diet on point. As others have said aas is only a supplement, the biggest results come from diet and training.
To touch on DNP, I found that (for me) the side effects were just not worth the results. Hot constantly and the worst is the lethargy.. I never had great luck with DNP but that's just me. Everyone responds to things differently and despite what you read or what people on here tell you the truth is that the only way to know for sure is to try.
On that note READ READ READ!! You can never be too educated when it comes to this stuff. Gather as much info as you can before you start anything.

As others have said getting on gear is very "addictive" once you see the changes you always want more. Also despite what some may say, I don't believe that you will maintain the results once off cycle. The test will help you build muscle and cut fat but once you are off your body will go back to the hormone balance it wants to be at and if like me, your natural balance is more tuned to staying pudgy and thick that's what will happen. I'm no expert, but I've experienced these things for myself. However if you take anything from my post it should be that we are all different and the drugs can effect us all differently

Good luck and great job so far!! You are doing awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another excellent post. Thank you for the advice sir.

First cycle test e or test cyp at 5-600mg wk split into 2 injects. First time you don't need more then test. 2nd cycle you can add in comounds and see how your body reacts to them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131