over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose no longer effective?

ajmaui

Newbies
I've been On straight for about 4 years now and have varied my doses quite a bit throughout. Always staying on at least 200mg test and periodically uping it to 500mg per week and adding others such as deca,eq, and recently some tren. After this last 'cycle' of 400 test enan, 300 deca, and 300 tren per week- i returned to my maintenance dose of 200 week. Libido and overall energy have sucked since. Will i start to adjust and be ok with the low dose again or after so long does one need to increase their 'maintenence' dose as well. Just uped to 400 mg test enan again this last week and think im feeling better already. will 200 just not do it for me anymore? Maybe take a little break and do some hcg or what? Help! Thanks guys!

You've been on 4 years none stop ??

It's not that far fetched. If you're on HRT and cycle here and there, you're on all the time so to speak.

200mg test is still 200mg test. I'm not sure about how you are feeling, but test is test. You won't gain anything off of 200mg, but it is probably a good maintenance dose.

I think your 'system' is tired. I would run some auxilaries when in maintenance and try and run HCG. I would run HCG throughout 2x wk/350IUs.

The only way to be sure is to go and see your doctor and get some blood work done!!

yep 4 years! Like Finny says tho mostly a low maintenance hrt dose of 200 with periodic cycles. I figure i cant go off now without hitting the wall because it would take forever to maybe never to recover natural levels at this point right. OK so ya some new blood work sounds like the plan. Should i just be at the 200 test e per week level when i get labs done to get a good marker of whats goin on then or is it ok to be doing 400 as i just upped it to? I just got done with a month of hcg at 500 iu 3xs week to pump my boys back up to size. That helped. I was thinking of just doing the hcg periodically As Needed. would that be cool or is continuous use necessary for someone who is always On? So Finny-you suggest auxilaries. Do you mean like Nolvadex and is that what is recommended? But only when i lower back down to maintenance dose huh. Ok- thanks again bros for helping figure this shit out!

Try some humanofort, brother.

Plan is to continue-cycling as i have from low to occasional moderate doses. Just started the humanofort a few weeks ago actually. Heard alot of good things about it here. I have a hard time sometimes noticing whether i really feel a difference or not and havnt felt anything dramatic so was gonna stop it but maybe i'll give it awhile longer. I do have a demanding and stressfull life now so any additional adrenal support cant hurt i guess.

Plan is to continue-cycling as i have from low to occasional moderate doses. Just started the humanofort a few weeks ago actually. Heard alot of good things about it here. I have a hard time sometimes noticing whether i really feel a difference or not and havnt felt anything dramatic so was gonna stop it but maybe i'll give it awhile longer. I do have a demanding and stressfull life now so any additional adrenal support cant hurt i guess.

I like to know how old you are at 4 years straight, what your diet looks like. To me you need to give your body a break, and yes I agree with Old Fella, YOU NEED BLOODWORK!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131