over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Test Cycle

bravehoratius1

Registered
Hi Guys,

Am interested if anyone has experience in running low dose test cycles?

By low dose I am talking about between 25mg to 50mg a day.

Have also learned that injecting SQ works as effectively as IM for these small dosages.

Would really appreciate anyone's thoughts on this or your findings from your own experience.

Am interested if it is possible to stay on a low dosage cycle e.g. 25mg a day for an extended period of time without surprising natural testosterone production.

Am also interested in anyone's experience between injecting SQ and IM and if you found SQ to be as effective.

Many thanks and I look forward to learning from this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50mg/day is not low test.

Many people like TRT test with higher dosages of deca, tren or whatever else. And some don't use test at all...

Try all options and see what you like best.

Even at 25mg/day you will definitely shut down your own natural testosterone production .

Even at 25mg/day you will definitely shut down your own natural testosterone production .

Hi Mike.
Am interested how quickly 25mg a day or 175mg of Test a week will shut down natural test production.
It was recommended to go on 10 weeks on 20mg a day and then 12mg for 6 weeks and then back to 10 weeks again etc.
This can be repeated for the year.
Am interested if this will shut down test or what the effects will be.

You'll be shutdown right after the first injection.

Shutdown after one injection of 25mg of test?
This seems like a big reaction by the body to such a small dosage.
I would have expected a gradual drop in test production instead of a complete shutdown.

Hi Mike.
Am interested how quickly 25mg a day or 175mg of Test a week will shut down natural test production.
It was recommended to go on 10 weeks on 20mg a day and then 12mg for 6 weeks and then back to 10 weeks again etc.
This can be repeated for the year.
Am interested if this will shut down test or what the effects will be.

ALLEX is correct , as soon as you introduce an outside testosterone source your natural test will start to shut down.

I suggest you do some more research. Your either on and suppressing or off, there is no in between. The purpose of test is to replace what you do not produce not to add to it. What was recommended to you does not sound like a good idea at all. Search this board awhile before jumping in. Good Luck

Shutdown after one injection of 25mg of test?
This seems like a big reaction by the body to such a small dosage.
I would have expected a gradual drop in test production instead of a complete shutdown.

25mg is way more than your body produces in 24 hours.

As soon as your system detects the exogenous test, it shuts down your natural production.

You need to read more. Visit the beginner's section regularly and use the search feature.

The only way you could possibly get away with it would be infrequent morning injections with suspension. But you wouldn't get good results anyway,

The only way you could possibly get away with it would be infrequent morning injections with suspension. But you wouldn't get good results anyway,

^^^^^ agree with above poster. Maybe consider some low dose sust or the traditional cyp or enant trt

Hi Ehren,

I am 40 have just finished a 12 week diet where I dropped 30lbs and am a lot leaner (which I would hope so after 30lbs!).
I am interested making some lean gains but would like to try a low test cycle instead of the usual heavier cycles as I have heard there are less sides.
From listening to the more experienced members of the group there is no way of avoiding test shutdown but I would like to make some reasonable increases in muscle with the minimum amount of sides.
Am thinking about 50mg of Test P for 8 - 10 weeks.

Hi Ehren,

I am 40 have just finished a 12 week diet where I dropped 30lbs and am a lot leaner (which I would hope so after 30lbs!).
I am interested making some lean gains but would like to try a low test cycle instead of the usual heavier cycles as I have heard there are less sides.
From listening to the more experienced members of the group there is no way of avoiding test shutdown but I would like to make some reasonable increases in muscle with the minimum amount of sides.
Am thinking about 50mg of Test P for 8 - 10 weeks.

50mg/week of test p will be useless .you will be shutting down your own natural test and only administering 50 mg which would put your total test probably at around 300 which is like an 85 year old man

Hi Mike.

Apologies my friend, I wasn't very clear in my last post.
I meant to say 50mg a day for 8 - 10 weeks (so 350mg a week).
Will agree that 50mg wouldn't do much. Lol.

Hi Mike.

Apologies my friend, I wasn't very clear in my last post.
I meant to say 50mg a day for 8 - 10 weeks (so 350mg a week).
Will agree that 50mg wouldn't do much. Lol.

Lol , 50mg a day just didnt sound right .at 50mg/day you should get some decent results with minimal sides

50mg/week of test p will be useless .you will be shutting down your own natural test and only administering 50 mg which would put your total test probably at around 300 which is like an 85 year old man

Congrats on the weight loss!

Mike, not sure, but I think he's talking about 50mg a day (?).

350 a week is a fine first cycle, IMO. But instead of saying, "for 8-10" weeks, how about "until gains stop, or 10 weeks max". Might be 4 weeks, might be 8 or more. Read every diet thread on here from guys like Phil and Johnny Smiles.

I also think it's a good idea to come off for 8 weeks when you're done. I say this because it gives you a taste of what coming off is like. Maybe you retain a lot of the mass you gained, maybe not. But it's good to see how you recover and know what it feels like to come off cycle. You learn something from it. Maybe even that the gains you get aren't worth the crap side when it's time to come off and steroids may not be worth it! (Take this from a 40 yo guy who's been on and off and on TRT for a LONG time).

Nail your diet down, get a prep coach like Shelby and save yourself some long term frustration and make the best possible of it, if you choose to use AAS, even if not. For a TRT level guy wanting to look lean and muscular and not be really "massive", that look will come from the right diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131