over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lowest effective dose of tren?

What is the lowest effective dose of tren?

• Total voters
I'm just a week in to my first Tren cycle, 250mg/200mg Test-E/Tren-E /wk and I'm feeling fine in general, with none of the sides I've been reading about. Could just be it's to soon to tell, could be placebo, who knows? Keeping it low because I'm being overly cautious. Plenty of time in the future to bump up the dosage. Will check back in a few weeks, see if anything changes.
Your going to peak at 3 weeks with enanthate ester,that's when you'll know full blown what's what...

Just like for everything everybody reacts different but this is what worked for me. I did 150mg/week along with test and had some pretty damn good results.

You know what if its ugl...if could very well be possible am I right? I mean with UGL you cant be sure no? Its like lethargy and and anxiety its weird I cant shake it must be this gear...what you think? Thanks for putting thinking into this for me seriously I always need piece of mind.. Does that sound right? Maybe they use tren lower dose since its stronger and yields a similar effect mayube even lil eq in there?

I would think you'd know due to how your joints & connective tissues feel. On eq it's going to be a very strong yet elastic feel, and known for anxiety, but your cardio will be way up bc of the increase in epo. Tren you're going to feel hard as stone upon flexing and is known for shitty cardio.
Go run for 10mins. If you're ducking wind- tren. If you wanna another 20 or could easily- eq. **find a trusted sorce!** even if you have to pay more.

The mental side effects of tren are brutal to me.. I need to be careful next time I do it, if I ever do it again. It's about to cost me a second relationship...had to drop the shit. The mental effects take a while to wear off for me too...about 2 weeks, maybe a little longer.

For the beginners, 40mg/ed is ok, if you want gain more, 100mg/ed is also good for you with less side effect

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Currently using 25mg per day. Trying to avoid any sides. Still effective, I'm getting the effects and the mild sides like increased sweating. Only a few days in so far, will report back.

Currently using 25mg per day. Trying to avoid any sides. Still effective, I'm getting the effects and the mild sides like increased sweating. Only a few days in so far, will report back.
I'm doing this. I like a lot more than 100 mg a day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Wouldn't go less than 50ml ED while running test at 500 a week. Just the way I react to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

A lot of you beasts are running upwards of 100mg of Tren ED, but for those of us that like good gains and minimal sides.

What is the lowest effective dose of Tren per day that you have run, or would suggest? What side effects did you have at this recommended dose?

50 up and do 25mg ED, you can have the least less sides.

25 mg/ED. If it's your first run with tren (or really just in general) tren A is the way to go since it can more easily be manipulated. I always run with at least a little bit of mast. You can get crazy results on 25 + 25 + 25 Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop per day.

50mg everyday worked great for me... although I'm a low test high tren guy now

If you're newbie to tren, you may want to start as low as 25mg EOD to get acquainted with this drug.

It's not for everyone and you don't wanna start big on it.

350mg per week

Will less still give you results? Yes, but if you are going to use tren, why not make it worth your while? 50mg ED or 100mg EOD is a great dose for a first timer
I did tren a 75mg eod my first try and it worked wonders Bro... I'd say you're about spot on...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Next cycle I’m going try a low dose (40-50mg ed) with high test and some npp. Just enough tren to avoid sides

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131